Chapter 3

Pixie Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, good morning Jimin." Hoseok says casually as if Jimin hadn't just been caught eavesdropping and absolutely humiliated himself by falling face first in front of who he thinks is his new colleagues. The young weather god looks more interested in his toast than taking part in his humiliation.

The others stare though.

Jimin notes the other three guys. The one right in front of him—the one who probably caught Jimin—is a really handsome man. And Jimin has seen handsome. Jimin has seen all kinds of handsome, The Light End is full of handsome people. But he thinks this person can easily put anyone of the Light End to shame. Pale skin, broad shoulders, dark amber eyes. Peeking out the corners of his full plump lips are a pair of sharp fangs. A vampire, Jimin realizes with equal parts of fear and excitement. The vampire looks at Jimin with an unimpressed but slightly amused face.

The one who is staring at Jimin with big round eyes and mouth stuffed with food is definitely a werewolf. The werewolf has a pair of fluffy brown ears on top of his head and Jimin can see the tip of a tail excitedly wagging behind him. His big doe eyes are full of curiosity.

Hoseok sits beside the werewolf, completely uncaring to the events happening around him.

Jimin can't judge him to be honest. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

But what takes his breath away is the person on the other side of the table.

What even is he?

Or can he even call him a he?

It, would be a better pronoun.

The guy is part machine. Majority part machine. In fact the only part that is not machine is his face. The thing has silver hair, a kind looking face and eyes that are a bright shade of blue.

Everything else is made of metal. Sleek silver metal that shines a little under the light. There is a collection of multicolor wires running down the back of his neck and disappears under his shirt. The rest of his body is hidden under clothes but Jimin is sure those are metal as well. He belatedly realizes that there is a mechanical leg, his leg on the table.

Detached.

Jimin doesn't even care how rude he looks staring at the machine guy openly with his mouth open.

A hand in front of his eyes breaks the openly (and rudely) staring contest he is having with the machine guy.

Jimin looks up the hand and at the vampire who is smiling at him in a friendly way.

"Don't worry." He laughs. "We all felt the same way when we saw him first."

He pulls Jimin up and fixes his shirt. Jimin can feel himself blush.

Don't judge him. This vampire is the handsomest man he has ever seen.

The vampire seems to read Jimin's thoughts. He smirks and Jimin's eyes focus on the sharp fangs. "I am Kim Seokjin," The vampire says, framing his face between his thumb and his index finger. "Worldwide handsome."

If it meant something, Jimin doesn't know. And before he can figure it out by himself they are interrupted by a slightly high, distorted and very bratty voice.

"How do you know? You have never left the Dark End."

Seokjin the vampire whirls around as fast as the wind and throws the spatula he was holding. The spatula hits the werewolf square on the head.

The werewolf shoots up and the chair he was sitting on falls back loudly. His ears are pulled backwards, flat on his head and his tail is standing straight. The werewolf growls threateningly. But he seems to have forgotten about his mouth full of bread and proceed to choke on it.

His growl breaks off into sounds of painful choking and coughing. Machine guy pushes a glass of water wordlessly towards him. Seokjin smirks satisfied. Hoseok continues his breakfast uncaringly.

Jimin is confused and lost.

Seokjin brushed imaginary hair off his shoulder and turns back to Jimin while the werewolf continues choking in the background.

"Ignore that nuisance. As I was saying, I am Kim Seokjin. I handle the PR and feed these ungrateful bunch." He says smiling sweetly.

Jimin laughs awkwardly and eyes the hand that is still clutching his. "Park Jimin. I'm... new."

Seokjin smiles wider.

Then silence ensues.

Seokjin's smile drops.

"INTRODUCE YOURSELVES YOU ILLETERATE, UNCULTURED PIGS!"

Everyone is standing straight at once.

"You already know me." Hoseok says, smiling his heart shaped smile. "I manage Logistics."

"Kim Namjoon." Machine guy says shyly. "I am the manager." Jimin notes that his voice isn't mechanical at all.

"Jeon Jungkook." The werewolf says cheerily. "I am a freeloader." He states proudly.

Seokjin rolls his eyes at Jungkook. "That you are." He mutters before smiling brightly at Jimin once again.

Jimin flushes at the sudden attention and bows ninety degrees. "I look forward to working with you."

Seokjin laughs and pats him on his back. "Don't be so stiff. Do you want some breakfast?"

As if Jimin's stomach could understand Seokjin, it declared loudly that yes indeed, Jimin does want some breakfast.

Seokjin pulled a blushing Jimin towards the table and seat him in between Jungkook the freeloader werewolf and himself.

Jungkook's tail started wagging faster. "What are you?" he asks bluntly.

Seokjin glares at him. "Don't be rude."

Jimin laughs to clear tension. "It's okay. I am not offended." He turns to Jungkook. "I am a pixie."

Jubgkook's ears perked up. He sniffed around Jimin openly. "Is that why you smell so sweet? Like cupcakes."

Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter