Farewell

Saranghae

This is just a rant about the latest news.

A star has fallen, leaving a broken constellation behind.

When I recieved the news, I laughed. I laughed at the utter stupidity, laughed at just how Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun from SHINee, would never do it. It is just a prank for sure.

Yet I couldn't bring myself to search about my second bias. In the bottom of my heart, something just came across. Something just don't seem right, you see.

And I searched. 

Apparently Jonghyun committed suicide, reason unknown.

A star has fallen, leaving a broken constellation behind.

Jonghyun is bathed in stardom, but of course he sacrificied a lot. He left school. He battles with insomnia. He looks ahead even when others look down on him. Anti-fans, for sure.

What about his family? What about SHINee? What about us, Shawols? What about the world?

He left. Left everything else behind. 

What brings him to the brink of ... suicide? What makes him feel that it's hopeless to live on? Is he just so simply tired, so tired that he wants to go to the place where there is no exit? 

A reflection? Perhaps, we should think.

Life is important. One time, one chance. After this, we all fade. Leaving behind broken souls in need of amend.

Who would have guessed? Kim Jonghyun, one of the most recognised singers in Kpop history, fades. 

He fades to the dark background before anyone could stop him. Before anyone knows.

Life goes on without him, yet it is still different. 

He brings happiness to everyone. His loyalty proves it. He brings love to everyone. His commitment proves it. He is our star.

But this star hias fallen, leaving a broken constellation behind.

I know that other members of SHINee, Jinki, Kibum, Minho, and Taemin would also say this.

"SHINee is not SHINee without one."

What will become of them?

Jonghyun, you left, and I know nothing would bring you back. Just...tell the others, okay? Appear in their dreams, something, and tell them you love them. Don't let them think otherwise.

Jonghyun, even when you fade, even when you fall, know this. We all support you. We will pray for you, to enjoy the AfterLife. If you decided, if you feel you really can't do it, we will lead you on. And we will help you continue your dreams.

Believe in us. We will always remember you, our star. You will always remain on our memories, even our constellation is broken, your place will still be there.

Saranghae.