Lunch Time!

The Room Of Affection

(Lee Chi-Hyun's Point of View)

"Wait, I'm just going to ask Sana if she wants to sit with us..." Seong-Hyeon said. Something's wrong with oppa. I've never seen him like this before. But, I'm not jumping into conclusions. "Eun-woo oppa, let's go." We saw Seong-Hyeon come back with Sana unnie. They look so cute together! "I ship it!" I shouted. "YAH! Chi-Hyun!" He said angrily. But he calmed down when Sana laughed. Oh boy. Well, Let's skip to when I became nervous. Our English teacher, Mrs. Kang, formed pairs. And I just was so lucky to get Eun-Woo as my partner. No, It's not because I have developed a crush on him (Well, I do have a crush on him...), But because he knows how to speak English well. The project was to create a vlog using only English. It doesn't really matter what the vlog is about, the only thing that matters is that you used the English language. We used the rest of our time discussing what we're going to do. And we chose.... (Drumroll, Please..).... Creating a short movie! YAY! I used to make these when I was little with my Oppas. But the problem is.... We don't know what to do with it. I mean you have to create scripts, edit, do dress rehearsals and a lot of more things to do. And when I say a lot, I mean a LOTTT of things to do. This is going to be hard....

(Park Seong-Hyeon's Point of View)

Sigh. You wanna guess who I got for my partner? The ugly, giant monster..... IM . HEE . SUN..... Well.... This is going to be very, very terrible for me. Well, we talked about what we should do...And we decided to do like some kind of casual vlog. Y'know like travel and eat? Not a bad idea from her. I mean it's not that I hate her because she dumped me. It was just a mutual break-up. I mean, we're still friends and stuff. But it just makes you feel bad and doesn't want you to be attracted to anyone ever. I don't want to engage in relationships again. I don't want to be hurt again. Well, moving on... We decided to do it early (For some reason...). We went to Hongdae this week and we can't miss the chance. We went to a pretty souvenir shop, We ate delicious food, and lastly... We went to a karaoke. We got.... a 92% for the grade (I guess because we were early.). But, Our Homeroom teacher Ms. Sung, came in with reminders.... What could it be?