First Day of School

The Room Of Affection

(Park Seong-Hyeon's Point of View)

Wow. First day of school. New Year, New me. I came in the classroom pretty early. I saw some familiar faces. Glad I have friends in our homeroom. Then I ran into my worst nightmare (my ex-girlfriend). Her name is Im Hee-sun. She's pretty much the reason why I'm not attracted to anybody. I sat near Lee Chi-Hyun. My Best Friend. Let's skip to when the bell rang. Ms. Sung came in with two new yet appealing faces. "Good morning class, today we have two transferees from USA and Japan. They are Minatozaki Sana and Cha Eun-woo." "OMG, That Eun-woo guy is soooo hot." Chi-Hyun whispered to me. I was unfortunate that Sana sat near me. "Why are you sweating?" Chi-Hyun asked me. "Is it because of Sana?" She just kept on teasing me. Then I observed that Sana was listening to us. "Hello." I said in Korean.  "Gomen'nasai. Watashinonamaeha Paku Son-Hyon." I hurriedly said. "It's okay. I can understand and speak Korean." Sana said peacefully. I blushed. I was pretty much embarassed. I tried being friendly but I was awkward while talking to her. She suddenly says "Don't worry, you can speak to me comfortably." I blushed again. But fortunately, She just laughs it off. I felt something change about me. I felt weird. Am I attracted to her?

(Lee Chi-Hyun's Point of View)

First day of school. Why am I feeling weird? OMG, Eun-woo's looking at me! AHHHH! OK, Calm Down. "Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Chi-Hyun." I said gracelessly. "I'm Cha Eun-woo." He said in a friendly way. OK, That went well. Sigh. I'm kinda jealous of Seong-Hyeon Oppa having many friends. Maybe I should stop from being an introvert. Math is our 2nd period. We were learning abstract algebra. I looked at Eun-woo who looked tense. I asked him why. "I can't understand it." He said. I taught him. He learned pretty fast. Lunch Time came. "Yah! Seong-Hyeon Oppa! Come sit with us at lunch!" I said. I timidly asked Eun-woo to come sit with us. Whoo. That's a relief he agreed. Things are gonna get awkward.