"how'd it feel being trash for once."

photograph | cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notice

ATTENTION
Regarding all members of the acting club in Freedom International School, the most awaited annual theatrical event is finally near! 
The 2019 Freedom Annual Theatre Play will be sponsored by no other than Mr. Yoo Taehyun and Mr. Choi Yi Ahn. 
Nothing has been finalized as of yet, but it's certain the date will be sometime between Feb. - Apr. 
So, F.I.S Students, what are you waiting for? 
For more details about registering or other information, go now at 
http://freedomfestival.net

MESSAGE @ Acting Club members

I have said this yesterday, but for the sake of those who has ALREADY forgot, I'm going to repeat myself. Please quickly and carefully choose a partner before our next meeting on Monday. 
P.s this is a requirement if you want to join the comp. - Tae Joon -

"WHAT?" I thought out loud.

It was probably because of my unnotified absence last Friday, and me forgetting to check in, that I haven't been informed of this news. 
It was my fault, yes, but still, it was my right, as a member, to be notified in person (when everyone else except me knows.)

Seriously, what do they think of me as? 
Someone who comes in meetings to have a freaking tea party?

No-one has even bothered to tell me we had to choose a partner before today.
And I think it's all because of the doings of one certain person who practically loathes me.

I my lips, "Tae Joon, that guy."

As I closed the tab of the notice page, trying to ease myself, a message from Hoseok-hyung popped up from the top of the screen.

4:53
Seen: 4:53

J-HOSEOK: Tae where are you
J-HOSEOK: The acting club has started. fyi. Jeongyeon herself asked me where u were

4:54
Seen: 4:54

J-HOSEOK: I swear im going to send your flying to mars if ure still not here

By the time I've finished reading his messages, I was already up and running through the corridors.

It was more of the usual kind of things I do to be late, but I figured, today was a nice enough day to be a little early and get back at Tae Joon.
Also someone.. Jeongyeon.. was waiting for me.

Soon, the supply of oxygen I had was running short, and I needed a few seconds to breath. I looked around to know where I was, and fortunately I recognized the place.

I was in the 2nd level, the room to where the meeting is always held just on the level beneath. The hallway wasn't as wide as the upper level, and in the right of one corner, there was a set of stairs that could be seen.

I ran down to level 1 as I grasped on to the stairs' banister for support. I tried not to sound like a dying tortoise when I reached the room.

I opened the wood paneled-door with all my energy left, but no-one has noticed my presence. They were all so quiet and frozen that I wondered if this was the club I walked into, or if it's really just a military camp in disguise.

"Yoo Jeongyeon. Look at me," the club leader said, inching forward to the girl who had her head down the entire time, "Where is your partner?"

"I don't have one."

"What do you mean you don't have one? Tell me, if you wanted to join the competition so much, then wouldn't you have bothered to actually look for one-" He was then interrupted by the sudden sound of my voice.

"I'm her partner, Tae Joon. So stop lecturing her. It makes your reputation tier than it already is."
I closed the door shut, and kept my hands in my pockets, walking to where Jeongyeon was standing. If I had known that she would be the one in trouble because of my choice. .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter