Chapter 6

Yes, I Love You!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung P. O. V

"Noona. Let's married". I never know that Sehun was so brave to said it.  I saw Nickhun,  he drop the glass from his hand.  After that he quickly go. 

"Sehun?  I am alright.  We can't get married.  This is so fast." I felt guilty. 

"No.  I can get married.  My parents know you.  They always seen you on tv." He really stubborn.

"Why is so sudden? Are you going somewhere?" I ask him.

"I afraid if i lost you. I felt weird when i apart with you.  Now i feel that i can't live without you.  Noona,  let's married please." I remain silent after that.  I don't know how to do. I feel weird with him.  I can accept or reject him. Why is it so hard for me to said yes.

End of P. O. V

 

While at T-ara house.

" You told Sehun about Eunjung?" Soyeon ask Jiyeon. 

"Yes. I told him." Jiyeon answer.

"Do you know that Eunjung avoid him right?" Soyeon said. 

"Unnie enough. All in your head is Eunjung.  It's only her heart to take care. You should think of me. I am your members too.  I am the youngest here.  You never think about my heart and my feeling. That time in hospital when Nickhun is sick,  i saw she with Nickhun. They kiss. You know how hurt my heart?  I saw how Nickhun oppa take care about her.  Last night too. He forgot me when saw Eunjung and never call me that night. You know how hurt i am?" Jiyeon start to cry.

"Jiyeon. Mian. You know Eunjung right?  She is always think about you first.  She throw her feelings for Nickhun for you.  She never think about herself. Please don't make something hard for her again." Soyeon then left her to visit Eunjung at hospital.

At 2PM house:

Nickhun P. O. V

Married??  How can he said that?  Why is so sudden he propose to Eunjung. What if Eunjung accept?  I will go crazy again. Eunjung!!! Why is so hard between us.

7 years ago. I come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter