Chapter 2

CHOICE || JUNGKOOK VS CHANYEOL

"Appa gwenchana?" (*Are you okey), I looked into his eyes.

"I'm okey. Don't worry. Have you eaten?", I shook my head.

"Well then, I brought some tteobeokki at your favorite stall. It still hot. Let's eat."

I look at him, even I know he want to change the topic, I'll let it go for once since I am very hungry now.

"Tteobeokki? Wuah. Yeayyy"

***
After the recess, Mrs Lee entered the class and started the lesson as usual.

I was wrote some notes and suddenly something hit my head. It was a clump of paper that written 'EUNBIN PABO' on it.

I turned around and saw Jungkook was smiling at me with a smile that's full of mischief.

I just ignored it since we are in class. 
If Mrs Lee was not here I'll slapped your face, you kid.

But then, he still continue threw everything at me. What I meant everything is, everything that he possibly brought for school. Yeah. Got it?

I was so mad that I can't even focus for the class.

But still, he can't be stopped.

"CAN'T YOU STOP DISTURBING ME YOU RASCAL???", I finally exploded.

"Jung Eunbin?", Mrs Lee looking at me with a startled and surprised face.

"Mrs Lee. Jeon Jungkook was disturbing me!", I pointed my finger at Jungkook.

"Me?", He stood up. "Why did I would do that?"

"How can I know, you punk!!", I snapped.

"How can I disturbed you, I just sitting here and do my stuff!"

"Kids, stop it please. Calm down.", Mrs Lee tried to calm us down.

But it didn't work.

"Stop talking nonsense girl."
" Nonsense? My foot!"
"My foot? How can you cursing at me?!"
"Why? You think I'm scared?"

"Jeon Jungkook! Jung Eunbin!", a familiar voice echoing across the classroom.

As expected, our school discipline teacher, Mr Oh stood at the class door.

"Why are you guys bickering while Mrs Lee in class?! What wrong with your attitude?!"

We were finally paused.

"Both of you. Come to my office now.", Mr Oh walked out from the classroom. Jungkook and I just followed his step.

This scum, if I get punished, I will get off your from your body!

We stood quietly opposite Mr Oh table.

"You both, clean the toilet for 2 days after school."

Ouh Nice.

"If you ran away from this punishment, you will get extra 5 days. Get it?"

"nae", we nodded.

We walked out of the office.

"Thanks, you punk. Now I've to stay at this dump place more longer.", he said, sarcastically.

"Hey! If you are not disturbing me! I will not picking any fight with you. Why are you disturbing me then? haa?", I snapped.

He rolled his eyes. "Can't you just stop talking? We are going to clean the toilet anyway. So noisy.", he walked and left me behind.

Why the hell I have to met someone like you? Jeon Jungkokkkkk!!

***

School bell rang, but I can't went home yet.

"Hey, can't you do it faster?", Jungkook nagging. He is standing there watching. Obviously, not doing anything.

"Do faster? Do it together then, should we?", I rolled my eyes.

"Pftt..Why would I?", he chuckled.

I sighed. Didn't want to fight with him. I just stay quiet.

This dirty place smelled.. urghh. Plus it was toilet of men. So the 'scent' was extra...

I walked to the sink to get the detergent. But it was so slippery that make me fall.

"Ahhh!"

I sat on the dirty floor. Withstand the pain. "Ahh.. my back.."

"Yah! What is going on hah?", Jungkook approached me, and hold my arm.

"I--I fall", I fluttered.

"Can you get up? Or it was hurt so much?", he asked. His face was different, he looks worried.

"I- d- don't know."

"Get up, I'll hold you.", he hold my arm with his left hand and locked my hand with his right hand.

"My back.. hurt.", I said.

"Can you walk?", he looked at me. I nooded.

He hold my hand and we walked to the office.

"Have you done? It's not even half an hour.", Mr Oh said once he saw us.

"Mr Oh, Eunbin is..", Jungkook said while he sat me on the sofa.

"What is going on? Are you two fighting in the toilet? Are you hurting her Jungkook?!", Mr Oh asked when he saw me.

"Ahh.. anieyo. I just slipped and fall..", I answered, with a slow tone.

Mr Oh sigh.

I looked at Jungkook. Our eyes met but he looked away quickly.

It felt, awkward.

"Then, you can go home now. But, you still having your punishment next week, get it?"

"nae"

***

"Can you walk home?", Jungkook asked me when we were in the class packing our stuff.

"Ouh? Yeah."

He come towards me. And suddenly took my pencil case, and ran away.

"Hey!"

"Catch me.", he said, calmly.

He looked at me. Waiting. He was beside the table that about two line from me.

"Give me back.", I walked towards him, slowly.

Honestly, it still hurt. I think there are wounds on my back. It felt sting.

Once I get closer, he started to walk away, further.

Again, I walked towards him. Slowly.

"Please give me back.", I said.

I was soulless. I was very tired and hungry. Plus my back was hurt.

"Look, you are lying. You can't walk.", he said.

He came closer and face his back towards me.

"Get you stuff and get up my back. I'll piggyback you home."

"What? Piggyback?"

"Yes. Get on me. You will reach home at midnight if you walked like that, you punk.", he said. But it sound annoying, just like him. Okey.. I didn't felt awkward.

I reached my bag, and climbed his back, carefully.

We walked out from the classroom, and then out from the school.

"Yah! You are heavy! How much did eat a day? Didn't you exercise? ", he muttered.

"Get me down then.", I snapped.

He laughed.

We entered a corner to get to my home area.

And then, I saw someone walking towards us. Looks like he was back from somewhere. He was someone that I knew. Someone that I hope he will not saw me at that moment.

Chanyeol?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:- This is the second chapter. Jungkook scent is smelled. HAHAHA. what abt Chan? Wait for the next chapter guys.