Chapter 1

CHOICE || JUNGKOOK VS CHANYEOL

"So, it was all for today. Thank you class."

"Thank you Mrs Park.", the class president stood up and bowing the teacher while all the student followed up.

I put my head on the table while the class was almost empty. I have no appetite to go to the canteen. I was so sleepy along the class since I have no interest in Math. Why the hell I have to learn Algebra? I haven't notice a sign in supermarket wrote '(5x-4y)3b' for any product price. bruh.

"Yah Jung Eunbin. Let's go to canteen. We might not having any place to eat by now.", Yerin approached me.

"Go by yourself. I have no appetite for eating plus I am soooo sleepy right now.", I said while my eyes still closed.

"Hey.. C'mon. I cannot go to canteen by myself. Never.", she pouted. 

"Then so bad. We will just sleep together for today. "

"Jung Eunbin~ Eunbin~ Let us go~" , she sang while pulling my arm.

But still, I was locking myself on the table. Didn't want to go anywhere.

Yerin sighed. 

"Okey fine.. But you know what? I was thinking if Chanyeol oppa is eating right now, where will he sit huh?", she whispered right to my ears.

I opened my eyes and stood up. Looking at Yerin that smiling at me with mischievousness smile.

"I am doing this because I am sympathy while thinking the fact that you will eating alone today.", 

"Uwahh.. really? You said like I have just know you today, Eunbinnie."

"Shut your mouth and let us just go. You will paying for my food today.", I said and pulling Yerin's arm and walked straight to the canteen. And then,

I smiled.

***

Yerin is right. The canteen was filled with student. We put our tray on the table that we usually sat. Thanks God that place was still empty. My eyes gone wild and looked every corner of the canteen, there and there. 

"You are too obvious, don't you think?", Yerin slapped my back slowly.

I rolled my eyes. "Just eat your food.", I snapped.

I looked everywhere. But he cannot be seen. Ah.. I think he's not going to eat today. I sighed and reached my chopstick, eating.

"Are you looking for him?", Yerin asked without looking at me.

I nooded.

"Then I think you should wear glasses or something. He was just at that corner pabo."

I looked up and noticed that he was just two line from my place, eating with his friends. And just then, My face was engrave a smile.

He was looked perfect today. No, I meant.. everyday. I looked him from head to toe. And then I realized that he wore a different watch, that I know well.

I was flustered. 

"OMG Yerin!!", I hold Yerin's hand and squezzed it hardly, so that I can flowed the excitement to her.

"Auch! Let it go! It's hurt.", Yerin frowned while her other hand was slapping back of my hand that squeezed hers repeatedly.

"Ommo mianhei.", I apologized and let go of her hand.

"Why are you doing it? What is it?", Yerin looked at me that still smiling sheepishly.

"Look at Chanyeol's watch."

Yerin looked at Chanyeol. And looked back at me, smiling. "Wuahh.. isn't that birthday gift that you gave him?"

I nodded cheerfully.

We were finished eating. Like a fate, we bumped into Chanyeol and his friend, Baekhyun, on the way to the class. Chanyeol noticed me and gave me a beautiful smile. 

OMG. It make my day.

Suddenly, "Ouh Eunbin-ah.", I turned around and happy with the fact that the one who called me was Chanyeol.

"nae?"

"My mom said thanks for the Jjangpong last night, it was tasty."

Ouh yeah. Since he was also my neighbor. My mom always asked me to send food for his family since she knew that I am interested on Chanyeol.

"Aigoo haha. Gwenchana oppa. We cooked a lot last night." 

He smiled and show the watch that he wore on his left hand. "And thanks for this too. I like it."

I was flustered and my face turned red. I just bowed politely at him as a respond. 

I continued walked to the class and sat on my place. I put my palms on my face. 

OMG it still hot. How can his smile increase my body temperature this much? Park Chanyeol, you are so mean.

***

The lesson flowed fast, and it's time to go home. 

I walked down the stairs near my class and headed to the gate. It broke my mood when suddenly a guy bumped into me and crashed on my shoulder on purpose. I'll repeated it again, ON PURPOSE.

"You puck! Are you blind or what?!", I snapped.

"No, I'm doing it for fun.", he replied sarcastically and continued his step. 

This guy is my classmate. He was cold. The one who always get scolded by teachers. The one who never being nice. He was one of the school's bad boy. His name is Jeon Jungkook.

I was seriously going mad if thinking the fact that he always disturbed no one, but me, in that class. He always finding any topic to bickering with me. Somehow I hate seeing his face. 

Calm down Eunbin. It's gonna be just two years and you will not seeing him again, or forever.

***

I walk on the usual street to the my house. It is a simple 2-story house. It is not luxurious but comfortable for me and my family to have fun together. Wow, I don't know but didn't you think I was being a bit cheesy?

"I'm home."

"Eomma~ Noona was already home.", my younger brother, Jung Sagang announced while laying on the couch playing mobile games. 

"Yah! When did you home hah? Can't you just wait for me and went home together?", I slapped his back. 

Actually, I am not really mean it, I just want to slapped his back and muttered some nonsense. It was how I said hello to him.

"Aish jinjja. Why should I waited for you? Stop talking nonsense. It's not like we are that close at school durh. Can't you just let me play?", he pouted.

I was just looking at him and chuckled. 

"Aigoo.. You are fighting once you step home huh?", mom walked in the living room with some snacks.

"Thanks mom"

After having a short nap, I woke up at 7 and walked down stairs. 

I saw someone was already home. 

"Appa~ You are home.", I walked towards my dad and went into his embrace. He just gave me tired smile and hugged me back.

I looked up and looked into his tired eyes. It was different from other day. It looked puffy, looked like he was crying just now.

"Appa.. Did something happened?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------