Chapter 1 Part 1

Flashing Cameras, Heartwarming Coffee

Angel's Cafe - a bright-looking, double-storey cafe located in a corner of Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam District.

With praises from internationally well-known celebrities, bloggers, influencers, and coffee-lovers, Angel’s Café became a hot destination for many when visiting Gangnam.

Besides the amazingly delicious coffee and drinks sold at the café, many would also notice a steady stream of females of all ages visiting the café, rain or shine.

Oh Sehun, he was the owner of Angel’s Café, and with his looks, he was surprisingly still a bachelor.

While many guessed that he was busy with the café, other strange rumours surfaced along, some mentioning that he was divorced and gave up on love, others saying his ‘standards’ for his other half was too high and one even said that he was gay.

“Here is the drink that you have ordered, enjoy.” With a deep charming voice, Sehun smiled at the two girls sitting in the corner of his café, as he left, occasionally greeting the seemingly never-ending line of visitors gathered.

“Unnie, the boss is seriously good-looking. I mean, if he debuts as an actor or an idol, I will definitely support him.” With a dreamy look, the younger of the two girls stared at Sehun as she said.

“Yes yes, looking at him, I seriously didn’t understand why I chose to accept my Oppa’s declaration of love that day. My eyes must have been blind.”

“Unnie, you do know that it was you who confessed to him first right?”

“…Do you still want me to help you ‘take down’ that university senior of yours?”

“It’s okay, after seeing the boss, that senior doesn’t seemed that handsome anymore.”

“…”

~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~

“Hyung, we’re running out of ingredients at this rate, remember to order some from the supplier!” A cheerful voice spoke out behind the counter where the cashier was, and a teenager with a youthful face appeared in front of Sehun’s eyes.

“Okay. Minseok, where’s Yi Xing? “

“He went to the toilet, he said he wasn’t feeling well.”

Ruffling his hair, Sehun walked towards the back of the café, where the toilet was.

Knocking gently on the door, he spoke.

“Yi Xing, are you okay?”

“…Hyung, I’m fine… I guess…” Hearing Yi Xing mumbled, Sehun sighed.

“Yi Xing, open the door.”

“…Hyung…”

“Open it. Or I will kick the door.”

“…Give me a minute.”

As the sound of the toilet flushing could be heard, the door quietly opened, revealing a handsome teenager, his face somewhat pale.

“Are you really okay?”

“…Guess not.”

“You have been overworking again, correct?’

“…”

“I already told you, if you need money, come and find me.

If you keep overworking like this, your body will not be able to handle it.”

“But the school fees…”

“I will take care of it. For you and Yi Ling’s sake, please stop taking on extra jobs.”

“Okay. Thanks, Hyung.” With tearful eyes, Yi Xing hugged the man before him.

“How many days has it been since you last slept?” Sehun suddenly asked.

“…2? Or was it 3…” Stuttering, Yi Xing awkwardly scratched his head.

“ZHANG YI XING. Get your to sleep, or I deduct your pay.”

“Yes Hyung.”

“Go to my room to rest, I’ll wake you up when the café is closing.”

Nodding rigorously, Yi Xing walked up the stairs to the second storey, where a section of the place was cordoned off – that was where Sehun’s room was.