ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

A Manager From Hell!

 

The members were recording their new song, so far the process was moving smoothly. Their honey like voices rang throughout the room, Sunghoon was the first one to finish his parts. Therefore, what he expected to see from his new manager was the guilty facade, but he met with lulling snoring lullaby. The lead vocalist jaw dropped open. Jiwon was literally sprawled on the coach, snoring as loud as possible while drifting into lalala land. 

Sunghoon can feel veins popping on his forehead, he didn’t like the attitude and aura oozing of the new manager. He is acting as if he was the big, hot shot and not them, the real artists. 

“Stop frowning, you’ll ruin your handsome face.” 

Jaeduck massaged the stiff back muscles of the white haired, second in line maknae. 

“Jaeduck-hyung, that stupid manager is acting like a hotshot and I don’t like it!” 

Jaejin squeezed the puffed out cheeks, cooing at Sunghoon’s aegyo. 

“Hyung, you finished?” Sunghoon hugged Jaejin, “bro, if anybody saw you they would think you are the maknae.” Snickered the real maknae.

“Shut up!” Sunghoon hit his friend’s shoulder. Jiyong smiled at the little huddling and cuddling they did there. “Guys how can you leave me out of the group hug,” Jiyong ran attacked them into a bear hug. 

Everybody laughed at the silly antics of the band, especially the woman giggled and cooed at their cute acts. 

A voice broke down the peaceful atmosphere between the members, “it’s cute and all. You guys acting chummy, but from looks of it you guys seem done with recording. Let’s get going,” Jiwon was yawning and scratching his belly, looking at the group sarcastically. 

Before Sunghoon could open his mouth, Jiwon left the room with a quick, “I’ll be waiting in the van~”

Everybody glared at the retreating back, Suwon released a shuddering sigh, “ I swear I was this close in releasing bullets of curses.”

Jaeduck comforted the younger with a pat on his back.

.................

The group left the building with heavy steps, they didn’t have the will to enter the  van. But, Jaejin as the leader clapped his dongsaengs’ back in encouragement. 

“Guys lets get going, we are professional artists. Let’s not get upset by it!” 

But here comes the real mission, they all stopped in front of the van, apparently one of them would be forced to sit in the front passenger seat and nobody wants to sit next to the stupid manager. 

So here comes the fateful moment, a game of rock, paper, scissor would mark their fate. 

Here goes nothing!

...............

Suwon sighed as he looked at the lonely window, he could see the other members snickering from the reflection. Why did he pick the unlucky seat! 

But the surprising thing is the manager didn’t do anything.....yet. 

It happened in a blink of an eye, Suwon could feel his breath on his mouth, his face was like a hair away from smashing his face into the windshield. Jiwon pulled the brake so suddenly with an evil smirk playing slightly on his lips.

Jiwon whistled in delight seeing his prank work, “y-you are out of your mind!” Suwon shouted at the manager. 

The maknae really wanted to punch the smirk off the older’s face. Sunghoon sprang out of his seat as soon the van was parked safely. 

The white haired male grabbed Jiwon’s collar and if this was an anime, sparks of rage flew out of his eyes. 

“What the hell were you thinking?! Are you trying to commit a murder?!

Jiwon’s stare grew cold, it sent shivers down the younger’s spine. Jiyong pulled the white haired male away from the manager. 

Jaejin stepped in front of his dongsaeng to protect from the evil glint that shone in the older’s eyes. 

Suwon tugged his friend’s sleeve, “Sunghoonie, I’m fine. I’m not hurt, look!!!”   It was the first time too see the angel enraged and full of wrath. 

“Humans don’t die that easily,” that sentence pulled the group’s attention to Jiwon. 

Jaeduck rose an eyebrow, he was bewildered, “but Suwonie would have died  if it wasn’t for the seatbelt.” 

Jiwon shrugged carelessly and ruffled the maknae hair roughly, “but look he didn’t die, if death was that easy to occur I would have been dead already.” With that he pulled the leader and pushed him towards the TV station entrance. 

“Let’s get going!” He tsked as he looked at his watch, “or we’ll be late!” 

With that the members moved on and headed to the station with mixed feelings.

.................

Soon they would be recorded for the variety show, Suwon hugged Sunghoon from the side, and placed his cheek on the older’s shoulder.

“Thanks bro”

Sunghoon smiled and patted the younger hair, “I won’t trade the world for my precious brother” the white haired male said with warmth filling his words. 

The maknae was touched by the bold statement, he squeezed the older’s side and tightened the hug, “Thank you, really thank you Sunghoon-ah” 

Jiyong and Jaejin smiled at the cute exchange between the maknae line. While Jaeduck pouted and attacked both of them into a hug.

Suwon smiled lovingly at his hyungs, but his eyes went back to the seat where the manager who was playing with his phone. Not even paying attention to the artists at all, but suddenly Jiwon’s face shot up and accidentally the maknae made eye contact with the older. He thought that Jiwon would smirk or give him an evil yet, but all he did was motion his hand that he’s leaving the set to make a call. 

“What the hell, he’s not taking his work seriously!” Sunghoon grumbled under his breath, but soon the thought of the manager flew out of their minds when the producer begins the show. 

..........

As usual Sechskieflalwlesslus finished their schedule on time and flawlessly. The idols thanked the staff and headed to the exit, “just where the hell is the manager?!” Jaejin clicked his tongue in annoyance. 

“I have expected this when I saw him leaving the set,” Jiyong groaned. While Jaeduck jumped in surprise, “don’t tell me he left us here alone without any means of transportation!!” With that sentence everybody was alarmed, “no, I don’t think he will dare to do that, right?” Sunghoon looked at his friends with wide eyes. 

In matter of seconds, the band started running towards the place where the van originally parked, the sudden appearance of the group made Jiwon jump out of his wits.

“What the hell?” Jiwon raised his eyes from his phone, to only look at the group of youngsters as if they lost their minds. 

“Uhhh, didn’t you leave?” Jaeduck wheezed out.

“Are you blind, you can see me standing in. Front of you,” jiwon was dumbfounded. 

“Would it hurt you to talk nicely to us,” Sunghoon gritted his teeth, Jiwon sighed and pointed at the van, “just hop on, I thought you would stay over in the set if you were any later than this,” Jiwon hoped in the driver’s seats. 

“At least he waited for us,” Jiyong encouraged the group. They all stayed quiet for a moment, that was until  Jaejin cleared his throat. “I’ll be the one who seats next to the devil, so you guys can rest back. The members hugged the leader and showered him with sparkly eyes. 

.......... 

surprisingly m, the trip to their home was quiete peaceful, no jamming music that hit the roof, no sudden breaks, and unbelievingly the ride was peaceful and non of them were harmed that night. However, the manager was too quiet for their liking, it’s as if the gears in his head was working up on a new plan to prank Sechskies. 

Soon they will arrive to their company, maybe in the way to their home the pranks will rise.

However, as soon they parked in the parking lot of YG entertainment, Jiwon hopped of the van. “Guys I’ll go in for a quick business and come back in a few minutes, wait for me and I’ll soon come back to take you guys home. Toodles.” With that Jiwon entered the building. 

The members released a collective of relieved sighs. “Surprisingly, that didn’t end on a bad note!” Jiyong exclaimed.  

Sunghoon hugged Jaeduck, “Hyung, I’m relieved, I thought he would speed up. Throughout the whole drive I was on my guard!” 

“My little Hoonie did great!” Jaeduck cooed. 

“Now the only thing we have to do is wait,” Suwon smiled peacefully. 

 

30 minutes later...

“Don’t you think he is late,” Jaejin looked back at the members, the others shrugged.

1 hour later.....

“That ty manager tricked us!” Sunghoon exploded as soon as he realized that one of the devilish manager tricks had unknowingly worked efficiently under their noses. 

“This just the first day, who knows what pranks he has under his sleeve. Suwon sighed tiredly. 

The members grumbled as they hopped off the van, the night is still young, or in this case morning. Just now the clock has hit 1 o’clock In the morning. 

..............

GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY STORY. WHAT ELSE TO SAY....YEAH! PLZ SPOIL ME WITH COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION!