Behold of the Devil

A Manager From Hell!

 

Sechskies were the most famous band in the music band, even through hardships they achieved the first place, they killed the charts as soon as they released their albums. Kang Sunghoon was the first member to be assigned for this band, through the auditions, lee Jaijin, Kim Jaeduck, Ko Jiyong and the maknae Jang Suwon.    

They had over trillions of fans, the yellkies had unconditionally loved them even when Suwon publicized his relationship, every fan approved of it and gave thumbs up with bitter smiles.

The only thing that can be said about the veteran group that they are on par with most successive group Big Bang. 

Everybody adored Sechskies, however, as the group grew more famous, the fame went to their heads and their chests were filled with nothing but arrogance. 

Therefore, no matter what manger came into their lives, they mistreated him and even bullied him. Throwing insults and sharp objects on the poor managers that wanted nothing but the well being of the singers suffered a great deal. The longest duration was a month, that was their duration before resigning or begging the CEO to change the artist. 

That’s why they started betting on when their managers will quit, usually laughter leaves their mouth; however, nowadays they feel empty. There was no one to stop the the growth of the heartless monster in their souls. 

Therefore, today was the day where they meet their new manager. The band was seated in the president’s room. 

“Thank you guys for coming today,” YG thanked the band, now he is responsible of the money bank group, as soon as he laid his eyes on the band, he knew that he should buy them from DSP entertainment. He was sure that if he took them under his wing, they will be more successful . However, Sechskies went beyond his expectations. They become more successful, they were even loved wide world, even the most famous group in South Korea Big Bang adored and respected the group. They were discovered in 1997 as a roughed edged crystals, along the passing years, Sechskies became more defined, hardened, unbreakable crystals. 

YG smiled as he remembered their past achievements, he was expecting more from them this year. 

“Ok, your new manager will soon be coming. So, let’s hope the she will stay with you guys for a long term.”

Suwon widened his eyes, “They are a she? Wow that’s a change for once!”

Sunghoon threw his arm over the maknae shoulders, “Bro stop it she’s our manager”  the white haired lead vocalist had a cheeky grin adorning his handsome face. 

Jaeduck slapped the maknae line, “You guys  are becoming huge erts!” But the smirk didn’t leave the duck’s face.

Jiyong laughed and smacked Jaeduck head, “You are the biggest ert of all!” Everybody started laughing at Jiyong’s joke.

 

Jaejin whistled softly, “I bet that she will quit in less than a month.” All the members found themselves nodding to the oldest’s statement. 

 

As the CEO opened his mouth, a knocking sound was carried throughout vast room. Eyes were suddenly turned to the intruder who basically entered without the approval of YG. One thing that they can all agree on about their new guest is who the hell invited this beggar?

Thin body frame, unkempt, messy medium lengthed hair, dark circles adorning a tan skin, narrow, hooded eyes scanned the room. Spotting the group of glowing artists, tanned arm messaged the back of his stiff neck. 

 

“So this is the group of br-kids I’ll be tending?” Rough yet dainty voice left the dried lips.  

 

Sunghoon opened his mouth in shock, he was sure that he heard the guy say brats. But that was not important, “hyung I thought that it was a girl.” Jaijin raised one of his thin brows. 

The said man mirrored his move, “girl?Me?” 

YG opened his mouth and asked in confusion, “Uhhhh... Don’t tell me that you are Miss. Eun Jiwon? Or in this case Mr. Eun Jiwon.....?” 

The man bowed slightly, “Yup that’s me, but the latter one.” 

 

As Jiwon approached the band, Suwon clearly saw what the man was wearing. 

“Is that slippers?” The maknae questioned.  

 

Their new manager wore an over sized hoodie, blue faded away sweats, and pair of slippers. Now that they took a closer look, it was bathroom slippers. 

 

Sunghoon just couldn’t believe his eyes, “Hyung, is this guy really gonna be our manager?!” All the previous managers appeared in their best appearance, tried to be polite as hell. But this guy was like they forced Jiwon to come to work. One thing that the members could agree for once, they didn’t want that guy as their manager. 

 

“I don’t know where this is going on, but Jiwon-ssi can you introduce yourself to your future co-workers.” 

 

The manager nodded and a smirk grew fond of Jiwon’s face. 

 

“My name is Eun Jiwon, 39 years old and apparently I’ll be your manager. And today is marked as day one!” The smirk grew wider and a mischievous glint shone in the brown orbs. 

 

“Let’s get moving on, the schedule is packed as hell, the faster we move, the faster we get home.” 

 

The members felt that their days would be filled with despair, but little did they know that their days will be filled with pranks, mischievousness, anger, tears and finally laughter. 

.............

How was it? Do I continue it?