Two

Immortal

I looked down at my plate and continued to eat as everyone, except the strange boy at the opposite side of the long table, was staring at me. Tree of them, to be exact. Two girls and one boy. My head hung low as one of the girls introduced her self as MiJin. The other girl and the boy soon followed as the girl with the short hair introduced her self as Yuna. The boy, SungMin, even offered his hand, but I just stared at him. An awkward laugh soon followed. I looked at the boy at the end of the table, who was quietly reading his book. His black straight hair hung low, nearly covering his eyes. 
"Ah. This is Sungyeol. He doesn't usually talk." MiJin explained. Sungyeol quietly looked over at me for a few seconds and continued to read his book. Or he pretended to. He was either a really slow reader or he was using the book as an excuse to listen to the conversation. His pupils stared at the text in front of his eyes, not moving.The others, however, didn't hide their interest in me as they pierced my body with their eyes. When I looked at them they jumped a little and started eating. At one point SooMin came an told the others to show me around. They showed me the room where I'll be sleeping, the training room, the library. This house was bigger than I expected. 
"What is your power?" MiJin randomly asked. "I am supper fast" she smiled. 
"I-immortal" I mumbled.
"What? Immortal?" 
"That's enough for today" SooMin interrupted. "You will talk more tomorrow. Now it's time to sleep." 
I was given some kind of pajama and pushed into "my room". 
I couldn't sleep really well. I woke up every thirty minutes. After the fourth time I just gave up on sleeping and decided to look for some water. When I got to the dining room I was surprised to see Sungyeol still reading his book at the end of the dining table. He didn't even look at me as he pointed at a door. 
I opened the door he showed me and was really surprised to see the room I was looking for. I looked around the cabins to look for a glass. When I found one I went near the tap, but something attracted my attention. A knife holder. If I could just find the chip in my body an... 
"Don't even think about it" I heard a voice behind me. I nearly dropped the glass.
"So you can read my mind." I said as I faced SooMin.

••••

"You are immortal, because of your parents. Just like me, and everyone else in this house. They had the opportunity to use their powers, but didn't know about them. So after a period of time the power disappears." SungMin explained. 
"So now, let's start with the training" SooMin said. "Sungyeol can you show Mina something easy as a start?" She said as everyone exited the room.
He was wearing all black again. He looked at me for a few seconds, as if he was judging my abilities for self defense and slowly started stepping towards me. When he was only half a meter from me when he tried to punch me in the face. I easily avoid it. But the second move was unexpected. He put one of his feet behind mine and pushed my head back. The only thing I felt when I was falling down was fear. It was the same feeling when I was falling from that tower. I got a hold of Sungyeol's hand and we both fell down. We laid next to each other for a few seconds. Then he looked at me.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"I am n..." 
One tear. Then another. I covered my face with my hands and got up from the mattress in the training room. 
"I just... I don't know. I felt as if I'm falling from that damn tower again."
"How did you actually fall?
I tried to remember anything but nothing came in my mind. Everything was one big white spot. "I was just there with my friend. We were staring at nothing and I remember is falling down. And from there, you probably know everything." I could see his thoughts trough his facial expression. He was thinking. 
"Maybe someone pushed you?"
"I-i don't know. I just don't want to think about it."
"Okay then. Let's continue. I will show you the basis of self defence and from there on I will show you how to attack."