One

Immortal

This is how I ed up my life for one month. 
My first mistake was moving out from my parents' house, just to be independent. There are times when you have to be independent, but let me tell you, the day after your 18th birthday is not the right time. Also living of part time jobs is hard. Especially hard if you live in Korea.
The second mistake I made was to introduce my roommate to my boyfriend. Coming home to your boyfriend screwing your roommate on the couch isn't one of the nicest thing either. So she moved out (with him). She didn't even say a word, when I saw her for the last time in my apartment. They took the long journey of two doors down, which was enough to guarantee I probably won't hear them, but, for my luck, I will probably see them every damn morning. 
Everything went downhill in such a short period of time. My best friend had the genius idea to go to a theme park. As she dragged me with her to the crowded park, she was blessed with another genius idea. We went on top of one of the highest buildings in the world. And then everything started.

I was lost for in a dark space for years, it seams. All I could hear was strange noises. Sometimes those noises turned into screams. As if someone was telling me something, but I didn't understand any word, any scream.

I woke up from a strange beeping. I furrowed my eyebrows as I started to feel pain in my skull. I tried to open my eyes, but as I did so the bright light forced me to shut them close again. When I adjusted to the lightning I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a hospital room for sure. I was attached to numerous machines. I was fighting the pain deep in my skull as I was trying to sit up when someone bursted in the room. 
"Don't move" the person nearly shouted. I froze in my uncomfortable position as I looked at the person who got in the room. It was a masked woman or a girl with her bright red hair in a ponytail.  She was wearing clothes witch you can usually see at the hospitals. 
"What happened?" I asked. She helped me to lay down again. 
"As for now I want you to follow my finger" she said as she moved her finger in front of my face. "Vision:Ok, communication:Ok. Now. Do you remember what happened?" 
"I fell" 
"From where?" She asked again. 
"From a building. From the Lotte world tower." I answered simply.
"Okay. I am going to tell you something, but don't freak out. First, my name is SooMin. I am a doctor. A special  kind of doctor. Second, you were announced dead on 23th of August at 14:37."

•••••

"W-what?" I laughed. "C'mon, where are the hidden cameras"
"I am sorry. But it doesn't end here. Everyone thinks you are dead." She said simply, as if she had said it million times.
"Explain" I said still smiling, even tho every muscle in my body was screaming in pain.
"I'm not only a doctor. I am a trainer. I train a lot of kids, special kids. Just like you. Now, I know it's something new for you but you have special powers. Every kid in this building has. But you are special, Mina. You are the most powerful kid I have ever found. Because you are immortal."
I couldn't say anything. Is this some joke?
"But right now you are in danger. Because someone with power is looking for you. He wants to use you." She continued to explain. I want to run away. I just want to go home. I just want to see my parents. I stood up again, this time a little more easily, removing the needles I was attached to, like a puppet.
"Before you try to run away" she added "I want to tell you that you have a chip in your body. If you try to run away you will be found and brought here again." 
"Just ignore her" my mind kept telling me.
I stood up and slowly walked to the door. When I opened it I realized that I wasn't in a hospital. 
"I want to go out"
I was in a long corridor. There were few rooms and one big door. I just assumed it lead to somewhere near to the outside world so I hurriedly limp to the end of the corridor. When I opened the door all I could feel was the stares of strangers. Nearly all of them were just eating in the big dining room. 
"Wah." A girl which pastel pink hair breathes out. "You must be Mina."
"You are just going to scare her. If she is not scared enough already." Another girl, with short hair, scolded her. I stared at them for a few seconds as they continued to talk and just ran to another big door. "Ah, here we go again." Someone said. I opened the next door and saw the front door.
"Finally."
Or so I though. There were trees everywhere. No civilization could be heard or seen. This house was deep in the woods, that's for sure. I could already hear footsteps coming near me.
"Run." My mind crept telling me. "Before they come. Run idiot, run"
"What happened? I tough you are going to run." I heard SooMin's voice behind my back. "Aren't you going to say hello to the others first? Don't be rude."
Is she teasing me?
"Oh, god. I'm not teasing you. You just have to meet the others, don't you think" she said smiling. 
"She can read my mind?"
"Just let me go. Please." I cried. 
"I can't do that, sweetie. Someone is looking for you. Someone evil." She whispered. 
"You must be really hungry. Let's go eat." She said, as if nothing happened. I turn around and face her. She had a big smile on. A fake one.