• 001 •

Love Obsession

Taeyeon and her family moved to their new home at Seoul. The kim are so busy cleaning their new home before entering their items. While Taeyeon was accompany her sister, BoA to the grocery store to buy food for their needs.

On their way to the grocery store, her sister asked something to her sister who was playing the phone.

"Hey, when will you register in your new school?"

"Mmmm, later because I want to visit there so, directly on registering." Taeyeon replied while her eyes still glue on her phone.

"Okay. Want me accompany you there?" BoA asked as her sister while her eyes lock on the road.

"No. I can go by myself. So, don't worry." Taeyeon said.

"Okay." BoA replied shortly.

When they reached the grocery store, Taeyeon kept on opening the passenger's seat. Her sister who saw her sister's behavior shook her head.

"Yah Taeng, wait for me." BoA said as she walked to her sister who was like a kid. BoA know why she's likes that, it's because of ice cream, no other thing.

"C'mon!" Taeyeon said. Not a patience person she is, she pulled her sister's hand and walked to the grocery store while her sister laughing hard when she saw her sister like a kid.

When they finally inside the store, her sister is still laughing.

"Yah!! If you laugh again, i will left you here." Taeyeon said yet threteaned her sister.

"Okay okay, I'll stop now." Her sister as she stopped from her laughing but still a giggling come out from . Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving her sister alone. She ignored her sister who was calling her.

After they buy their food, they directly went back to house with Taeyeon who still sulked from her sister teasing. 

"Hey, stop sulking. It's ugly." BoA said as she ruffled her sister's hair. 

But Taeyeon ignored her as she walked to their house because they already arrived. 

Eomma Kim who was busy cleaning in the kitchen saw her daughter's face frowned when she comes to the kitchen with a plastic food in her hand.

"Hey, what's wrong honey?" Eomma Kim asked as she walked to her daughter.

"Ask her later when she walked in." Taeyeon said as she walked to her upstair room that she had chosen earlier when they came here.

After that BoA walked inside with a plastic bag also in her hand. Eomma Kim looked at her an older daughter for explanation.

"What are you doing to her until she's like that?" Eomma Kim asked.

"It's nothing Eomma, she's just like a kid sometimes." BoA innocently said.

"BoA! Go upstair, apologise to her and after all, tell her to go downstair, meal time NOW." Eomma Kim said.

"B-b-but ..." but Eomma Kim glared to her older daughter. "No but, I said NOW." With a forced, she walked upstair to her sister's room. When she wanted to open the door of her sister, it was locked. She sighed and knocked.

"Taeng, open the door."

"No. Go away." 

"Dont be such a kid. Open Now!" BoA said with her annoying voice.

Taeyeon who was heard her sister with her annoying voice quickly opened the door as she rolled her eyes

"." Taeyeon mumbled.

The door clicked opened and revealed her sister with her rolling her eyes.

"What the hell do you want?" Taeyeon asked annoyingly.

"Don't be such a kid. Let's go downstair for meal time or you'll be dead for me." BoA said and walked away. Taeyeon sighed and follow her sister but didn't forget to stick her tongue out when her sister didn't saw.

As soon she walked downstair, she backhugged Eomma Kim that was busy cooking. 

"Hey, did she apologise to you already?" Eomma Kim asked while cooking.

"Apologise? Geezz, there's nothing she apologise, mom. She's angry when she knocked on my door even threteaning me." Taeyeon said as she smirked.

"BOA!! Come here." Eomma Kim call BoA with angry voice.

"What?" BoA asked as she looked her nails.

"You ! what i say to you earlier? Tell her how sorry you are! Not even threteaning her or angry with her. Now, say sorry to her." Eomma Kim said sternly. 

BoA startled when Eomma Kim raised her voice to her. She looked to her sister disbelieved and Taeyeon just stick her tongue to her sister and smirked. Before she punch her sister, Eomma Kim stop her.

"Don't start with what you are doing. If you didn't say sorry to her, don't you hang out with your friends anymore." Eomma Kim threteaned her. 

BoA eyes widened open. Before she say something, Appa Kim come who was formerly busy from outside.

"What's going on here? I heard your mom yelled, which is from outside can be heard." Appa Kim asked as he looked at the two his daughter.

"Your older daughter teasing this little girl. I say to her to say sorry but even scolded her, threteaning her." Eomma Kim said as she glared her older daughter who look as innocent. 

"Eomma! I'm not a little girl." Taeyeon whined. 

"BoA.. Go, apologise." Appa Kim said as he sit down in his seat that on the dinner table.

"What!? Why should i? I'm her unnie. She must say sorry to me first and i don't threteaned her Eomma, Appa." BoA said as she glared at Taeyeon but she just stick her tongue out. As they started bickering each other until Appa and Eomma Kim stopped them.

"Stop with you two! Let's just eat with a peace. I don't want you two fight again, understood?" Appa Kim said.

"Understood Appa." Both of them said unison. They look each other and then look away. The kim started eating with a peace not a fight.

"Oh yeah, Taenggo.. When are you register of your new school, what the name of your new school again? I'm forget." Appa Kim asked while eating.

"Appa always forget. Later, i will register and directly looking around the school so, tomorrow i don't lost." Taeyeon said while drinking her wine.

"Okay. Did you want me to accompany you?" Appa Kim asked as he looked at his daughter.

"No thanks dad. I'm sure, i can go by myself." Taeyeon said. As soon she finished her food, she's go out from the house but didn't forget to bid a goodbye to her parents. Her sister already went inside her room.

After she arrived at her new school by her bicycle and it took a 20 minutes, she looked around the school and its really bigger from her old school and the views are very beautiful and spacious. She look at her watch, it's showed at 4PM.

After registering, she wanted to look around this school and find out of these buildings. As soon she finished looked around, she looked at her watch and her eyes wide in shock. It's already 7PM. Oh my, She have been spent 3 hours. 

Taeyeon quickly walked to her bicycle that she park at gate but suddenly she stopped walking and heard a noise behind her but she just shrugged it off.

When Taeyeon already ride away by her bicycle, what she didn't know is someone watching her or rather then stalker her when she looked around the school until she's off. She smirked and say to no one. 

'Well, i have to make her mine after all.' After she say that, she walked away leaving the school to where she and her friends always hang out because now her friends already waiting for her.

"Yah, what you took so long?" Jihyo asked as she saw her friends smirked all the way when she's going inside the cafe.

"Nothing. Happen to saw a hottest women." Nayeon said smirking as she sit down on the seat. 

"What? Who? Where?" Jeonhyeon asked as she eating her snack. 

Nayeon shrugged her shoulder. "I dont know who she is but i think she's new student." Jihyo smirked and said

"So, is that why you are smirking when you come here?" Nayeon bit her lips and said. "Yeah. She is. So, i have an idea for getting to know her more." They all look confused and say unison. "What is it?"

"We bully her. So, after that i can get to know her more." Nayeon happily said and sipping her drinks.

"O..okay.. we agree.. if that make you happy. We do it." Sana said. Nayeon smiled and hugged her friends. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

As soon I'm arrived at home, i rest myself first on the seat of my bicycle because damn, i'm tired already because of raising this stuff up. I look at my watch and it showed 8PM. I sighed and making my way to go inside. 

"Eomma, i'm home." I said as i make my way to the kitchen.

"Your back. How's is it? Already love your new school?" Eomma asked as she standing beside me. 

"Yeah. It's really bigger than my old school." I said as i'm drinking a orange juice.

"Now go shower. You already sweating. After that, go downstairs for eat dinner." Eomma said.

"Mom, i think i'll escape that dinner. I'm still full from earlier. I'm just thirsty. So, goodnight Eomma and love you." I said and make my way to my room. I heard Eomma said too.

After 5 minute of showering, I go out from the bathroom to my closet for get my gown. I don't like wearing pants and bra when sleeping, it's uncomfortable. When i start to sleep, i felt being watched but i shrugged it off. Maybe it's my imagination only. After that i went to dreamland.

 

NO ONE POV

'Now Now, she's my neighbour. Way to go Nayeon. She will be yours forever. She said to herself as she watching her sleep. 'I know it's creepy when watching someone sleep but i can't help myself but to watch her' She thought. After that she also went to her dreamland and wish to dream about that girl.