INTRODUCE FIRST

Love Obsession

TAEYEON

- She's 17 years old and have an older sister who was 8 years older than her, Kwon BoA (who have surename by her mother, while Taeyeon, surename by her father) At her old school,  she's always dressed in y way. Her haters always call her sl** or wh***. But also she have a fans that drool her over even their teachers. It's because she have a curve body, y, y, also have a beautiful, cute and her baby face. Until one night, she became a victim by her teacher who was really obsessed with her. She became paranoid and trauma. So, she's change her dress, not to wear anything y again. But still people drool her over. When her dad tell her to move out from her dangerous school, how excited she is when she heard it. Soon, when she's at her new school, have a same things also but different way. Soon, she's be friend so-called SOSHI or SNSD.

 

TWICE

- They are all 17 years old except Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are 16 years old. They are the dangerous group with their bad girl attitude. They are also known as a gay group and a bully. Student really scared with them because of their violant behaviour. When they want something, they will get it even in a rough way. Truthfully, they are in love with so-called SOSHI or SNSD except Nayeon.

 

SNSD

 - They are all 17 years old except Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun are 16 years old. They are a vice versa of the TWICE. They have a good temperament, sweet, not a violant and always help people when they get bully by TWICE. Because of their kindness, they have are honored by students as well as teachers. Truthfully, they also have a feeling for TWICE but they scared for telling because of their behaviour. Except Taeyeon who didn't in this group but later she will..

 OTHERS:

Girl/Boy group :)