Eleutheromania

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleutheromania (n.)

An intense and irresistible desire for freedom.

   

( Continuation... )

 

 

 

Chapter 44

 

 

 

"Are you sure about this, Jennie?"

Lisa held her shaky hands and the small girl eagerly nod her head. 

 

"The future doesn't even matter to me anymore, Lisa. I want to be happy and being in that dungeon is making me feel worse."

Lisa's brows furrowed as she watched Jennie being restless. 

 

"I don't believe you. Jen, if this is about us? We don't need to do this. I know how you wanted to be an idol, this is your dream and we're so near from getting it. We just need to put our relationship from secrecy—"

 

"Don't you understand Lalisa?! I said, I don't care anymore! I want you!"

 

"Jen..."

Her heart hammered painfully when Jennie take her hands off of her. 

 

"Don't you love me?"

 

"I love you."

 

"Then come with me. The car is already waiting outside."

Jennie zipped her black suit case and Lisa hesitatingly nodded her head as she also take her suitcase from her room. 

 

It was just an ordinary night, everything is all well planned. The tickets to fly to London is already in their hands, stars are twinkling beautifully up the dark void sky and streets are decorated with Christmas lanterns and lights. The holiday is near but they aren't gonna spend it here in Korea this time. 

 

The small girl scooted closer to the taller one as the faint christmas medley can be heard on the car's radio. 

 

"I'm sorry, baby. I just don't want to lose you."

Jennie mumbled as she leaned in for a quick kiss but Lisa s her hands on the latter's neck, deepening the kiss that was meant to be just short. 

 

"You won't."

Lisa mumbled between the kisses.

 

"I love you."

 

 

 

She wished she reciprocated that three words. She wished she can say more to her that time. She wished she can turn back time and do it again but this time she will make sure she won't gonna lose her. 

 

Because the next thing that happened made Lisa's world crumbled in front of her eyes. 

 

The sound of a loud beeping noise and bright flashing lights came into them. Jennie and her closes their eyes tightly with their hands tightly gripping on each other. 

 

And soon darkness consumed them, but not fully on Lisa's side because after the impact of being thrown away? She heard sirens and murmurs of people.

 

She tried to open her eyes to take a glimpse of what's happening but her aching body failed her. 

 

"Jennie."

 

 

 

Alice, Alice You have gone mad. The white rabbit isn't here in Wonderland. Because the moment the white rabbit jump from the hole The rabbit crashed it head and broke it bones. The only thing you'll see here is a rotten corpse.

 

 

 

She has been silent ever since they leave Kim Taehyung's place yesterday and even if Jimin didn't want to left her alone this morning, he needed to go to BigHit since CEO Yang is already preparing for his upcoming debut. 

 

"You okay?" 

Jisoo ruffled Jimin's hair as she noticed the devastated look on his face since this morning. 

 

The others who are with them in the elevator also looked at him, minds are like one, wondering what's really bothering him. 

 

"Is this about your debut? You'll do great Jimin-ah."

Seokjin who was the eldest among the four of them, commented but as far as Jimin wanted to smile with what his hyung said? It is not what's he's worrying about. 

 

"No, hyung. I'm fine with that already. I recorded my debut song earlier."

 

"Really? That's great!"

Jisoo smiled.

 

"Yes, but I wanted to use the song I really wrote noona. He gave me something new to me and it's kinda—"

 

"Is that bad?"

 

"No, hyung. Actually it's really good but it's kinda... dark."

Jimin's face contorted upon remembering the song. The person who wrote that must be really sad. 

 

The writer is unknown, so it's a mystery for Jimin. 

 

"If that's not what you're bothering about then, I suggest it must be the girl?" 

His best friend caught him off-guard. Jimin looked at Yoongi and the latter just shrugged his shoulders at him. 

 

"I knew it. That really did something again huh? Did you finally caught her cheating on you?" 

 

"Chae, stop."

 

"What, Yoongi? I'm just saying."

She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest as she glared at Jimin who just ignore her.

 

"The only that I know right now, is you." 

As soon as the elevator's door opened, Jimin said his thoughts and quick to stay away from his friends. 

 

Chaeyoung supposed to follow him but Yoongi held her arm as he shake his head.  

 

"Let him be, and please the next time? Shut your pretty mouth, princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter