Cafuné

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cafuné (n.)

Running your fingers through the hair of someone you love.

 

                 

 

Chapter 35

 

 

 

"Do you still think that I'm lying?"

He breathed. 

 

"Why won't you just believe me?"

A warm tear escaped from his eyes, he bit his trembling lips and tightens his grasp on her. 

 

"Please believe me Lisa."

His voice cracked and little did he know it breaks her heart into a million pieces. 

 

"Because if it's still not enough? Just give me more time and I'll do more. But please, don't push me away again."

He breaks from the hug and cupped her face. Lisa saw his wet ashen cheeks and bloodshot eyes, she trembled on his arms and face the ground. Shame and guilt poured over her but Jimin made her look up and leveled her eyes. 

 

He sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes once again.

 

"Did you hear me Lalisa? I said, I'll do more. Just tell me where do I lack and I'll do more."

She whimpered as she started to cry also, she reached for his hands and take it off from her cheeks. Lisa buried her face on his chest and sobbed.

 

"I'm sorry, I believe you."

She clutched the hem of his shirt.

 

 

 

Maybe they were right. That when you love someone, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight for the mistakes and accepts faults. 

That you'll learn to understand the pain and kept loving them without really expecting in return. 

 

Because when you love someone? It would hurt too much to be anything else and that had to be real. 

 

But never get surprised when things break loosed. Real love is always chaotic. You lose control; you lose perspective. You lose the ability to protect yourself, it only means that you are willing to cut yourself wide open, exposing all of your secrets and fears. 

 

Although sometimes it gets really terrifying? Don't be. True Love is always worth the risk. It's a fulfilling achievement. 

 

 

 

Lisa crunched her nose and pursed her lips, tilting her head a little to the side as she watched Jimin on a pink apron cooking for their brunch. 

 

A face and paws of kittens printed on the pink apron and Jimin looks so squishy wearing it. Lisa had a great urge to throw her arms at him and if it's okay? They can just cuddle inside a warm blanket all day.

 

"What are you cooking, my small rice cake?"

He giggled when he heard her cute anime voice and faced her with a spatula on his right hand. 

 

Jimin took a rest today from all those tough trainings at BigHit. 

 

"Noona, stop calling me 'small'."

He have a pretty smile on his angel-like face which Lisa really loves to admire. She put her elbow over the counter and cupped her right cheek as Lisa hummed in response. 

 

"Right, you're not that 'small' at all. In factー"

 

"Okay, stop it now Lisa."

His face turn into a deep beet of red before he went back to cooking but it didn't escape to Lisa's sharp eyes the smile he hides. 

 

He is still shy when it comes to that topic and Lisa likes it that way. His innocence is adorable. 

 

"You didn't answer my question."

 

"I'm cooking kimchi pancake, love."

That feeling again, the butterflies. Lisa smiled before she pressed her lips into a thin line. 

 

"You look hot when you cook like that." 

She just noticed how he's wearing a pajama with only apron covering his upper body.

 

"Are you flirting with me, noona?"

Jimin side glanced her and he saw how a playful smirk formed on her pretty face. Although his focus was on the food he's cooking? He can't help but to shook his head and let out a deep chuckle, as he finds her really amusing. 

 

"Maybe?"

She answered bluntly, while checking her nails on her fingers. She's planning to paint it with red or maybe some colors? 

 

Or maybe she's waiting for another response from him? 

 

But a moment took past, Lisa groaned. Park Jimin is ignoring her presence, she puffed some air and blowed it to her bangs as she glared at Jimin's toned back. She don't know why she felt so grumpy and clingy all of a sudden but she stood up and went to him. 

 

Lisa's warm hands fondled over Jimin's to his lean abdomen. As she put her chin on his left shoulder, completely hugging the latter. 

 

But Jimin remained focus on what he's doing. Lisa irritatedly huffed. 

 

She playfully bite his shoulder and Jimin flinched. Lisa laughed at his reaction but she kept her hands wrapped around his body, Jimin put the fire in low heat and sighed before facing the girl that keeps interrupting his cooking. 

 

The moment he faced Lisa, he was welcomed with a quick smooch on the lips from the girl. 

 

"You look so cute, Park."

She put her teeth between her wet lips. Partly teasing Jimin to claim it.

 

And even though it's really tempting to kiss her now, Jimin controlled his self and only smiled at her adoringly. 

 

"I'll burned the food if you keep distracting me, sit down over there noona."

Jimin cupped her cheeks and pressed it together to make it look chubbier as he chuckled and give Lisa a quick peck on the forehead before turning around again to go back to cooking.

 

Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter