Always (Final)

Family of 5

Author's POV:

 

Daniel, Minhyun and the three boys entered the jewelry store to checked on the ring which Daniel is planning to give to Seongwoo, a proposal. He said it before, no need to be fancy or too elegant and it should be simple yet meaningful.

"Welcome sir, how may I help you? Are you looking for a beautiful gift to get for your lovers?" said a lady, greeting them with a wide smile from behind the counter.

Daniel's eyes was fixated at all the jewelries and despite of him wearing jewelries himself, he can't seems to stop from gawking at all the pretty looking, shiny, dashing jewelries kept in all the glass box. All types of jewelries are situated, from rings to ear rings to necklaces to anklets to bracelets to pendants to brooches to sets of all the things of the said things. There are many couples looking rings and others showing all over. Also on how much diamonds they have, golds, silvers, bronzes, jades even.

Daniel was simply in awe, and even his sons were eyeballing at all the shining things they had never seen before. Blinding their eyes.

Minhyun was the first to spoke after minutes of silence, "Yes, it would be a engagement..." he glances at Daniel, meeting the younger's eyes and he nods, "rings." Minhyun ended after that.

"Ahh, you came into the right place and at the right time for we have a promotions of engagement rings which also comes with wedding band." the lady said, gesturing them towards the box showcasting all sorts of rings. "Please have a seat." she said and they did as what she told.

With utmost care, she took out few engagement rings that was in the promotion package. 

"Which one of you is engaging?" 

Daniel lifted his hand up slightly, a bit embarassed but the lady just smiled at him. "Ahh, so who is the lucky young woman to be sharing her life with?"

"Actually..." Daniel starts, he's really embarassed at the thought of saying that it was not a woman but a man which will exposed of his status of being gay and not straight, and Minhyun could understand the him so the older gave Daniel a gentle squeeze on his knee, asking for him to continue and not to be embarassed about the status.

He clears his throat before he continue, "It's a....guy, not a girl." he said a bit crack and almost not audible enough for the lady to hear him but she caughts on what Daniel just said and she again just smiles.

"Ahh, don't worry sir. I'm not the type who judge people by their attractions of the same , so please don't be so shaken of it."

'She's really kind.' Daniel thought and he gave the lady a small smile.

"Okay, so what sort of rings would you like? Any specific design or should it be having lots of diamonds or just a tiny stone of diamond on it or just simply plain type of ring?"

"Plain would be nice. I don't think my partner likes diamonds much. Umm, he does wear some of them? Maybe?" Daniel said, looking back at Minhyun for help.

"Seongwoo doesn't like diamonds at all actually. He prefers something simple but still pretty. Not too excessive with lots of stone of diamonds or jades or topaz or whatever. Which is...that seems to be perfect." Minhyun pointed out at the most simple looking rings, two since it was an engagement ring after all.

Basically most of men engagement rings or wedding rings don't really have much of stones on them. They often looks very simple, plain but yet it says or shows that it's an engagement ring. The band Minhyun pointed was really simple but it was nice and pretty. A simple silver plated with white gold and black stripes on it.

Related image

It was really good and Daniel sort of likes it but not sure whether Seongwoo would.

"You have good eyes sir. This band is basically quite popular among couples. It may be simple and plain, but it still have its own beauty." said the lady, taking out the two rings out from underneath the glass show case.

Daniel scratch his neck, thinking whether he should just take it or check out some more of the rings.

"Or...if you want, we do have this. It's actually more for wedding rather than engagement rings but it can also be use as an engagement too."

A classic Round Brilliant Cut diamond set mens wedding ring in palladium

"It's a classic round brilliant cut diamond set. Simple yet pretty." 

Daniel again was contemplating between the two pair of rings. Both look so good but again he's not sure whether Seongwoo will like them or not. 

"The one with the black stripes looks better though." said Minhyun as he checks on the rest of the rings, trying to see if there is anything better looking but the black stripes is much better and nothing can compared to it. If it was for him and Jonghyun, he might have chose the black stripes one without thinking twice about it. But it's not for him or Jonghyun but for his bestfriend and his soon to be groom or perhaps bride.

Woojin, Kuanlin and Baby Woojin bounced towards their dad, checking the ring which they're not sure what they are for but for Woojin who is just 6 years old, he somehow understand what is it about just seconds ago.

He knows that his Daddy is gonna marry their Papa, which he also know that they don't even get tied up by the band of ring or vows of love. (Wow, so much mature for his age.)

"Daddy, why not pick the one Uncle Hyun said. I like it, it will look good on Papa's finger and yours." said Woojin sounding like a grown up man to his dad, tip toeing on the glass box to get a better look on the rings. Daniel was taken aback by how Woojin just said to him.

"Um, you know why Daddy is buying the rings for? 

Woojin nods as his answers. No need for words and Daniel was suprised and it left his mouth slightly hanging. Woojin is even more mature than he thought, if the boy know what he's planning on doing with the ring. Kids in this generations are wiser compared to the old days.

Daniel turned back to look at the ring with the black stripes. He was contemplating about it again. It's pretty, and somehow he was thinking about Seongwoo, he might grin so wide when he propose to him, the ring sitting perfectly in the velvety box. He also imagine how his lovers face would look like when he kneel down with one knee, the red velvety box in his hand and the his vow.

He can't help but to grin at the thought of it, as he imagine how Seongwoo will look great with the ring on his left ring finger, looking dashingly simple.

Minhyun gave his shoulder a tap and it made him snap out of his trance. "So, have you decided? You've been staring strangely at the ring, and you didn't even respond when the kids calls out to you. Plus, you were grinning to yourself." he added, staring at the younger with a raise eyebrow.

"Yeah, I've decided. I'll go with your choice, Minhyun hyung." Daniel looked back to the lady with a smile, and the lady smiles back with a nod as she took the black stripes ring away, leaving her customers alone.

"Yeay! Papa will surely nails it...Uhh, I mean it will look great on Papa and Daddy too." Woojin chimed, grinning so wide at the thought of seeing the ring on his father's. Kuanlin and Baby Woojin follow suit as they finally (they think) gets it. All the while the two was in their daze as they couldn't even register whatever the adults are talking about and why their Daddy were checking at or almost all the rings from the glass box and also how they were a bit suprised by their older brother being so bold and saying that the rings will look good on both their father.

And just now, somehow the two manage to understand all of it. It really made them happy too, the thought of finally seeing that their father are tying the knot is happening and it is the most greatest thing that they ever experience. The siblings love their fathers so much, and they know of their relationship as friends and was not even married to each other. They kept it quiet for all the time. Then the day when they heard their Papa confessed to their Daddy about being in love with, made their heart all beat so fast and they were genuinely happy to finally seeing their fathers sharing their love and care for each other, even deeper than as friends.

Again their heart beats faster today when they know or think that their Daddy are asking for their Papa's hand in marriage. The rings gave all the answers, despite not understanding what they talked about.

"Daddy is finally marrying Papa!" said Baby Woojin, tugging excitedly at his Daddy's arm.

"Appa and Daddy is getting married, and we'll soon gonna have new brothers!!"

Both Daniel and Minhyun almost fell off their chair when Kuanlin said 'getting new brothers'. Daniel was blushing like crazy, his face, neck, and shoulder are turning so red he could even feel that his ears are burning. Minhyun was coughing non stop, somehow he feels like he need to get some water.

"Kua..Kuanlinie...What are...are you talking about. Brothers?" Daniel manage to ask between his stammering. His face was burning hot still.

"Yeah. After Daddy and Appa get married, then you will soon be making babies right? So then we're gonna have new baby brother or sister in the family!" Kuanlin said excitedly without a trace of guilt in his tone. He was so very innocent. Baby Woojin and Woojin was happy about what they just heard and they starts to giggles and thinking about their new brother or sister joining.

The two oldest widen their eyes. 'Making babies,' were stuck in their head as they keep replaying it. Daniel was blushing madly and he never once thought about....about 'THAT'. Never ever once. 

"Did you or Seongwoo somehow accidentally talked about making kids or something?" Minhyun leans closer to whisper just for Daniel to hear.

Daniel shakes his head, "Never! We never did think about that at all. God, where did my baby Kuanlin heard about love making anyway. I swear if Seongwoo finds out, he's gonna kill somebody." Daniel buried his face into his palm.

Minhyun looked at the younger with sympathy. Whoever said that to the most precious, innocents child is an idiot. He needs to know, so Minhyun asked even without Daniel's permission. "Kuanlinie, where did you heard that? Who told you about....about the baby making part?"

Kuanlin glance at Minhyun blinking twice, "Ohh, Uncle Hwanie and Minki told me. They said when someone get married, the first night of their own they will be busy making babies. I somehow don't understand how it works, but it was interesting to know that people can make babies! And that's what Appa and Daddy will do after their wedding! Right Daddy?" he smile so innocently, so not knowing what he is talking about.

By the name of Minki and Jaehwan, Minhyun's eyes starts to twitch. 'Those two idiots!'

Daniel too, lifting his head up from his palm and slowly turn to look at his son. Eyes wide in shocked at the name he just heard came from Kuanlin. Jaehwan and Minki hyung is gonna get a special visit when he gets home or the next time he sees them. Daniel is gonna shove a stick into their .

"Don't ever listen to what Uncle Minki and Uncle Hwanie told you, okay?" Daniel said, staring right into Kuanlin's eyes. The second youngest sibling just nods his head.

The lady came back with the ring and the red velvet box. "Okay, all set. How will you make the payment?" she did't feel the slight tension in the air once she cameback, but even if she did, the lady chose to ignore them.

Daniel turned to look at the girl, "With a card." he said.

---

After the long hours of filming, Seongwoo is finally free for the rest of the day until tomorrow. He bids everyone goodbye and thanking them for their hard work, before changing back into his clothes and went off. Seongwoo decided to take a short walk along the streets before he went to his car and drove off.

He wanted to check the town, so Seongwoo drive around town to calm himself, trying to disperse all sorts of build up stress. Driving will always his best medicine right after coffee. Corrections, Daniel first then coffee and lastly driving. Yeap, Seongwoo had put Daniel into his list of relaxing therapy. Before knowing Daniel and before he fell in love with his now cute boyfriend, driving was his first thing that always made him relax as he drives around town or city or streets, his stress will easily leaves him, then second would be coffee. The smell of the coffee and the bitter taste of it always manage to gets him to relax.

But now as he get to know Daniel and he now became a part of his life, able to wriggle his way into his list of relaxation therapy and Seongwoo willing to pushed down his driving and coffee to second and third place and proudly making Daniel as his first, and it comes along with the package of their sons. His sons also shares the same place as Daniel so it was the best thing ever, for Seongwoo.

He was very happy thinking of them, enjoying all the memories as he drives through town but then his happy thought shatters when his phone rang. He cursed who ever is calling him right now for interrupting his awesome thought of Daniel.

He connected his phone with the bluetooth device and press the green button to answer his sister, Seongha.

"Seongwoo ah~~ I miss you~ Where are you? Are you busy?" Seongha asked, her tone was bubbly as usual.

"Hey noona, miss you too. I'm in Jeonju right now, filming for my next drama but just finished so I'm not busy. What's up? How's France doing? Good?" Seongwoo asked as he make a left turn, driving a little slower now.

"Ohh France is great and all but I'm lazy to tell you about my life in France and I'm gonna fly back to Seoul in the next three days. So let's talk about you, yeah? How's Daniel doing? Everything good? What about the kids? I'm so excited to see them when I'm back home."

"I thought so. You'll always likes to skip your part of the story and starts asking about mine. Ohh, you're coming back already? Thought you'll be staying till next year and will only come back next year to celebrate Thanksgiving. What gives? Did your husband decided to fly back to Korea or are you just bored with the city of romance?"

"Yah, have you ever heard of short holiday? I would never grew tired of France, baby bro. And nothing gives. Is it wrong for me to come back and see my parents and you after being away for almost a year now? Kwon wanted to comeback to Korea and again it has nothing to do with being bored of France so zip it. Also it's because my daughter misses his uncle so much and wanted to meet her cousins."

Seongwoo chuckles and Seongha follows suits. The two of them were very close since birth. Some of the people said that it feels like Seongha and Seongwoo were twins as they likes to stick to each other almost all the time and Seongha was very protective over Seongwoo, because its a knack of being an older sister. She will torture you if they hurts his precious baby brother and will make them cry and swear to never disturb Seongwoo again. That's how brutal and scary Seongha is, but only to the people who will hurt her baby brother. The two often bickers, since they are siblings but they never holds any grudge against each other, and will always apologize immediately after their fight, arguement or bickering.

"Aww~ Tell Moora that I miss her too and can't wait to introduce her to the boys and say his to Kwon hyung for me."

"So back to my questions. How is Daniel and how is your relationship with him doing? Good? And the kids too, how are they doing."

"Ohh Daniel and I are doing great. We're actually very happy with each other. And the kids, well they're such a cute boys. Very obedient and listen well to whatever me and Daniel said to them. I love them so much."

Seongha didn't say anything for a second, humming through the phone. "That's really good. But Seongwoonie, what I'm actually mean is that, how are you and Daniel doing is meant do you plan to go any futher? More than just...you know, lovers?"

Seongwoo was the next one to stay silence after what Seongha just said. He was puzzled, confused. He didn't know what to answer but he does have the rough idea about it. He decided to take his time wondering about his relationship with Daniel as something more than just boyfriends. Seongwoo know what Seongha is talking about when she said more than just lovers. She was talking about....marriage. Does he wants to be more than that with Daniel? Does Daniel wants to be more than just lovers with him? For Seongwoo, of course he want that. He have thought about it before, like two weeks ago here in Jeonju. He was thinking about it that it is one of the cause of his stress.

Seongwoo had wished for it almost everyday when he was alone here in Jeonju, exception to Minhyun. He kept on thinking about how will it feels like to call Daniel as his husband, tying the knot, tying the red string of fate to each other if they did happen.

He want that, he really do but he was scared. Scared that Daniel might not want any of that and just remain as lovers as how they are now. Seongwoo is scared to lose Daniel if he said that he wants to be more than just lovers and he can't bear his feelings if Daniel said no, and decided to end this. He was scared.

"Seongwoo?" her noona's voice shook him off his train of thoughts. He mutter a low 'sorry' to his noona.

"Yah, were thinking of something bad? Were actually thought of Daniel might reject you if you said you want to marry him? Seongwoonie, listen to me very carefully okay." Seongwoo didn't say anything and by the silence she gets from his brother, Seongha continue on, "I may not know how your boyfriend is, how he is treating you, or his personalities, or what are his characteristic but just by listening to you everyday when you called me, wanting to talk about Daniel. I know that he's a good kid. The way you keep on prasing him, and saying how cute he is, how lovely and very romantic he is enough for me to believe that Daniel is a good partner, companion for you to share your whole life with him. I've sworn to you before, if anybody hurts you or make you cry, I'll personally be their Grim Reaper and they wished that they're never be born into this world but I know Daniel will never do that to you, baby bro. The way you tell me about him, is proof enough that he loves you deeply that you'll get lost in the Bermuda Triangle, what am I even saying?" 

Seongwoo snickers, "Ignore that. What I'm trying to say is, don't be scared. Daniel is a good kid and I know you are too. You both love each other so much and I was getting sick of listening to your constant 'I love him so much,' or 'gosh he is so sweet and that you want to kiss him for the whole day' ugh even I'm not that romantic to Kwon or neither does Kwon. So, Seongwoonie, be brave and make Daniel yours. I mean yours is by marrying him. Screw the world if they talk about your uality. I'll burn them to ashes if they say bad things about you. It's nothing wrong for being gay or bi or straight as long as there are love, and you love that person dearly is more than enough."

Seongwoo always thought that Seongha is good with words. She can read his mind easily even without talking. Seongwoo is very grateful for having Seongha as his noona. He couldn't wish for a better noona besides Seongha.

"Thanks noona. You're the best. You always manage to make me feel less stress about it. I will...I mean, I'll try talking to him later. And noona? I can't wait to see you soon."

He could feel that his noona is smiling brightly at the other side of the line, "No problem Seongwoonie, anything for my baby bro. Go get your man and pinned him down if you have to, and I miss you too and can't wait to see you again. Send my regards to eomma and appa for me. Ciao!"

The siblings ended the call leaving Seongwoo to think on what his noona have just said to him, more like lectured him.

After about 15 minutes of thinking on all the words, Seongwoo decided to persue Daniel on the question. 

---

Once Minhyun dropped the boys and Daniel back to their hotel, he droves away to his own hotel. "Don't forget the invitations once you guys decided on your wedding date, Daniel. Also, give Seongwoo a call. He might be waiting for your call all day long. See you boys. I'll meet you on your proposing night." 

Daniel waves goodbye before he walks in and headed to their floor and into their room. The boys quickly ran around the room, jumping onto the bed, sighing and then one of them running into the bathroom.

Daniel place the things he bought carefully and told the kids to take a bath. They didn't argue and stood up and went straight to the bathroom, attempting to join their brother, Woojin who already started to fill up the bath tub with water and soap.

"Ahh!! Wait until I'm done!"

"No, daddy said we need to take a shower so let's share."

"Aniya! Daddy~!"

"It's daddy's order! Stop whining, hyung!"

"Boys! Behave! And Woojinie, just this once, take your bath with them, okay? I'll make it up to you later."

He heard his eldest groans but he didn't protest further, so he decided to go along.

"Stop pushing! Kuanlin! Careful with how you carrying him! Baby Woojin will fall if you do that!"

"Ahh, stop shouting and just get to bath!"

"I'm shouting because you're carrying Woojin like a sack of potato on your shoulder and the floor is slippery, you might slip and fall! Put him down!"

Daniel sigh as he listened to his sons nagging and bickering but he was too lazy to checked on them as he put his trust on his eldest as he listened to him shouting and asking Kuanlin to put his youngest down. He did however chuckles in between because they were so cute.

After some time, he heard the water splash to the floor, indicating that all three boys are now swimming inside the bath tub as he heard the splashing and constant giggling and talking.

He sat at the edge of the bed, taking out the red velvety box and holds it in his hand, like he was inspecting it.

He stares at the box for a few minutes, thinking about his plan on proposing to Seongwoo. Gently he open the box and once again he was caught gawking over the pair of ring. Both rings were similar in size except that for Seongwoo, it's slightly smaller but you can't really see it. He took one out and holds it carefully, with utmost care onto his fingers. Daniel smiles, the ring was perfect. There were OSW x KDN initials on the inner part of the ring as he specially asked the store to carved it. It will be easy for people to know that, they belong to each other and good enough to know that their initials were carved onto the ring.

He slip the ring through his finger and raised it up to admire the ring staying perfectly on his finger, not to loose and not too tight, just perfect, and Daniel can't wait for Seongwoo to put his on but of course Daniel will be the one to put it on him while Seongwoo will be putting Daniel's on his. That's how it goes in marriage.

"I can't wait. Preparations for the proposal is done, the only thing left is Seongwoo. I need to give him a call."

Daniel took off the ring and placed it back into the box and put it back into the bag. He makes sure that the ring will be kept safe while he waits for another three days for the proposal night. He grab his phone and press number 1 on the speed dial which is Seongwoo's.

He went back on his bed and lay down, eyes fixated on the ceiling of the hotel room. He waited for the other line to pick, nervously waiting as he can't bear his loneliness any longer. He needs to hear Seongwoo's voice right now. He misses him too much and only by texting with him earlier today was not enough to get his loneliness off him. It's not like that he was so lonely as he have his sons with him, only that the missing part is that Seongwoo was not there with them so that's why he felt slighty lonely because his other half was not with him.

The other line pick up and he can't help but smile when he heard Seongwoo's voice and he starts to act his usual lovey dovey way to Seongwoo.

"Jagiya~" 

"Hey babe~ Miss me?"

"Very~ So very very much." Daniel's smiles grew bigger, a faint taint of pink flash across his face. It happens all the time whenever he do cringey things especially when it's for his lover but he didn't hate it. He's willing to be cringey just for Seongwoo because he wants to.

Seongwoo laughs on the other line and Daniel melted when he listened to his laughs. He loves it so much.

"Me too, baby. Me too. Anything exciting happen today? You sounded like you had a good day. Tell me."

Daniel can't go telling about him shopping for their engagement ring and no way he's gonna tell him that he's actually here in Jeonju with the boys and he's looking forward to meet him in the next three days to make propose to Seongwoo, by visiting his hotel or maybe at his filming set. It's too classy and too cheesy for Daniel to propose at a five star restaurant because he doesn't like doing that. It may be romantic but he never enjoy it. So he might as well go to Seongwoo's hotel three days later, suprising him by kneeling by the front door and straight away ask him or he'll go to his set and propose to him there and then, right infront of the whole crew. (which will led to them being embarassed but who cares as long as love counts.)

"Well, I went shopping with the boys today and bought them their favorite things, like really a lot. Kuanlinie was going crazy over Captain America's things and he bought like 3 or was it 4 items of Capt's things. Then Woojinie persuaded for me to buy him three PS4 games which just came out. Lastly baby Woojin pleaded but not really for me to buy him a whole family of bear plushies. Like there were five species of it and it was shockingly weird on how we have five people in our family, as what baby Woojin said, he's giving away each of the bear plushie for one each for us. And you know what, he said that grizzly bear is you while I'm the polar bear. It's cute though."

They both chuckles through out their calls. He can see that Seongwoo was smiling and grinning even though he's not even close to him and just hearing his voice he can tell that he was.

"Wow, you had quite an adventure there and spent so much. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later when I get back and wow, a grizzly bear? Me? I always think that I'm more of a panda bear or maybe a polar bear rather than grizzly bear. Don't you think you're more too grizzly bear though because of how big you are lol, I meant by your built. Sorry if you think I was talking about something else, guess my mind is a bit ."

Daniel just gave a hearty laughs, but of course it would make him blush a little harder but he decided to brush it off.

"I know what you mean, but maybe he gave me the polar bear because of my silver hair? Ohh, I haven't told you that I dyed my hair to silver, like almost a week now. So maybe thats why I'm the polar bear and you're the grizzly."

"Okay, wait you dyed your hair silver? Why didn't I see that when you made a video call like 5 days ago?"

"I was wearing a beanie remember? I was trying to hide it from you but well, guess you know now."

"Well, send me a selfie of it later. I need to see whether it suits you or not. I don't want to be called dating a Sugar Daddy all of a sudden, hahaha"

"Ahh~~ I didn't even look that close to an old man. I'm hot and good looking okay, you're gonna ogle over it when I send you my selfie after this. You'll definitely gonna dream about it."

"Yeah maybe or maybe I'll get nightmares by it. Joking. Anyway, again why grizzly for me though? Sorry, I'm still not convinced on why baby Woojin chose to give me a grizzly bear plushie? Is it cute? Wait grizzly bear is not cute at all, they are vicious and scary. I'm not that scary looking, am I?"

"Lol, I think he chose grizzly for you is because....hmm, maybe because grizzly bear is like the leader? I don't know. You're kind of the leader of the house so maybe that's the reason of it and you are sometime kind of scary when you're angry so it fits you perfectly."

"Haha very funny, Kang Daniel. I never asked to be the leader of the house anyway, it might have been automatically happen without me realizing it. Well, I can't argue with that, I do look scary when I'm furious over something so...guess, I can take that."

They goes on all the way, enjoying each other's voices and once the siblings were done with bath, and when they listen to their daddy talking over the phone all smiley and all looking so in love, they know it was their papa so the three ran and ask their daddy to let them talk to their papa. But of course before he press the loud speaker on, he whisper to them about don't ever tell papa about their where abouts because it's a suprise and they nods.

"Papa!! We miss you~!" the siblings shouts through the phone once Daniel press the loud speaker, allowing Woojin to hold onto the phone. He carded his fingers through Kuanlin's hair as the second sat on his lap with Woojin sprawled across his lap and with his youngest clinging on one of Daniel's arm, leaning down closer to the phone.

"Aigoo my babies~ Papa misses you boys too~ Papa wish that I could get home and crush you boys into my embrace~"

"Hehe, palli come home Appa!"

"Yes Papa, palli palli~ We have lots of stuff to say to Papa!"

"And suprises!"

Daniel chokes on his own saliva, he was coughing all of a sudden. Woojin really did it and he looked at the oldest son with pleading eyes on not saying anymore than that.

"Ohh...a suprise? For Papa? Well, I can't wait to see. I'll be home in couple more days and Niel, you okay? Are you sick? You suddenly goes into a fits of cough there."

"Ohh...I'm fine, I accidentally choked while I was drinking. Nothing serious."

"Hmm...okay. For second there I thought you were coughing because you were shocked by our sons saying that they had a suprise for me, guess not."

Daniel mentally cursed himself for not being careful, he remember earlier on that Minhyun had told him how Seongwoo is a shrewd and he were almost caught by the fact that he was not coughing due to choking on water but by his own saliva (actually it's still can be call water).

"Y..yeah. Well, hyung I need to take a shower now. Let's continue some other time okay? Say you goodbyes to Papa, kids."

"Aww, we wanted to talked a bit longer with Papa."

"yeah yeah, pretty please?"

Seongwoo chuckles before he said, "Listen to your daddy boys. You boys can call me anytime you want. Later okay. Be good and don't give lots of trouble to your daddy. Love you boys~"

"Nae Papa, we won't. Love you too Papa / Appa!"

"Talk to you later, jagi."

"Alright, baby. Bye."

---

The most anticipated day has finally come and Daniel is having a nervous breakdown in his hotel room. The last two he was busy preparing his talk or you could say, how to not make yourself look stupid while proposing kind of talk because he was seriously nervous for the last two whole day and even more today.

Jisung, Sungwoon, Jaehwan, Jonghyun, Minki, Sewoon had arrived from Seoul to Jeonju the next day after Daniel and Minhyun (mostly Daniel's sons) shopping spree. He had personally called all of them to come down to Jeonju to help him with the proposal.

"Why didn't you just go with the cheesy romantic dinner proposal instead of proposing him at his filming site." asked Jisung, sitting on the bed and playing with Baby Woojin who is sitting on his lap.

"Because it's too cliche." said Daniel not even bother to look a Jisung.

"It's not cliche, young Daniel. It's romantic and since you're proposing at least make it look that cheesy like the drama though. Seongwoo loves that." Minki said, rummaging through the refrigerator which is a part of Daniel's family suite hotel room.

"Correction Minki, Seongwoo doesn't like that at all. He's not too fond over romantic dinner date and it's not you whose gonna propose but Daniel, so let the kid do what he wants." Minhyun said, knowing how to make Minki shut his mouth.

"Just trying to help." Minki said, as he starts biting the apple he found in the refrigerator.

"Anyway~ When are you gonna get to the shooting site? Isn't Seongwoo already started his..schedule?" asked Sungwoon, looking at Minhyun for answer since he know Minhyun is the only person who knows of Seongwoo's schedule for today.

Daniel bits his lower lip, thinking about whether it's a good idea to propose right infront of the camera and the people at Seongwoo's working area. He play with his long fingers, fidgeting around as he was deep in thought. The others notice of Daniel's sudden silence, instantly getting the idea that the younger was nervous. He already did when he wailed to all of them when they just arrived on his hotel room doorstep, launching himself into Jisung.

"Actually..." Minhyun starts gaining their attentions on him. He continue on, "Seongwoo is just staying in his hotel room. He said, he was down with a cold so he couldn't proceed with today's shooting. So they've already cancel the whole shooting today and saying that they will continue again after Seongwoo is fully recover. It's for the last part so they are in no rush." He manage to get Daniel's attention when he sees the younger turning and looked at him with wide eyes.

"How come he didn't say anything yesterday about having a cold?"

"He must not want to worry you, it just all of a sudden though. He did say must be because he stays out the most for the whole three weeks of filming and the results is, well cold and flu. Guess he was still okay yesterday or maybe it already started but today his voice was almost too hard to listen because it was hoarse, he can't even talk properly.

Daniel immediately stood up like he was possessed when Minhyun said Seongwoo couldn't even talk properly, he can't help but to worry for his lover's health right now. Maybe he can skip the proposal once he's all better so Daniel asked for Seongwoo's hotel name and room number. He need to go and check on him. He can't stay away for any longer when his lover is fighting off his cold and flu alone.

"Wait, Niel! You know Seongwoo hyung doesn't know that you're here in Jeonju right? What are you gonna tell him if he ask? " yells Jaehwan, standing up as well from the floor, stopping himself from playing with Kuanlin.

"Don't care, I need to get to him. I'll tell him the truth then if he ask." said Daniel, already half way to the door. "Boys? You're coming? We're gonna check on Papa." the boys quickly jumps off from the bed, the couch and standing from the floor, running towards the door when Daniel said they're gonna see Seongwoo.

"Niel, we'll come with you." Jonghyun said in a soft tone as he starts makimg his way to Daniel, glancing back to his boyfriend, Minhyun who already walking to the door with a smile for his boyfriend.

"No need. I can find the hotel mys-" Jonghyun cuts him off with placing his finger on Daniel's lip. He just smiles at the younger. "You're not the only one who is worrying about him. All of us do, so let's all go together." 

"Yeah.." said Sewoon who already stood behind Daniel, giving him a pat on the shoulder. Daniel stare at all his friends, he then smiles and walked out of the room first, hand holding onto Baby Woojin's and Kuanlin' hand with Woojin trailing behind him. However he didn't see that Sungwoon grab the velvet box and shoved it into his jumper. Jisung was staring at his boyfriend, "Did you just.." he trails off, and Sungwoon nods even before Jisung could finish his sentence. "It's gonna happen. I'll make sure it happen today, even if Seongwoo is sick." he said, determined to make Daniel to propose to Seongwoo. He grab his boyfriend's hand and tug him to walked out of the hotel room. Jisung can't say a word but just grin and shook his head, "You're amazing."

---

"Seongwoonie~ Get well soon, and take those medicines properly okay. And here I thought I could see my baby bro today but well you're sick and not able to drive home. Anyway, I'll see you soon." Seongha said through the video call when she founds out that Seongwoo was sick on the his last day of filming. She was genuinely concerned of her dongsaeng.

Seongwoo coughs before he answer, "I will and don't worry.." he pause to cough again, it was bad and his voice cracks everytime he try to talk and sometime he finds it difficult for him to say anything because of how hoarse his voice is. "I'll rest well and already took all the meds. We'll meet soon. I might ask for Minhyun's help to drive me to Seoul though, we'll see." he manage to finished off his sentence without a single cough.

"You better be, I don't want to hear that you fainted or get admitted to any hospital or something. Rest okay."

Seongha ends the video call with a smooch she shows for her brother which Seongwoo could only chuckles lowly before he starts coughing again. He toss his phone on the other side of the bed once the call ended. He huffed, groaning as he think on how the hell can he get this sick. He was so weak and too sick to even get himself any breakfast this morning, so he decided to call on the room service that afternoon when he couldn't take it on how his stomach was growling at him.

He barely eats anything, his appetite was gone and he only ate like three spoonful of rice with and a sip of of the miso soup. The rest of it was left forgotten now sitting on his coffee table. Seongwoo drag himself to bed after his lunch and curled up on bed, with two blankets wrapping around him. He curled like a prawn, trying to get comfortable and warm because he was cold and he feels that even with the two thick blankets, he could still feel cold and they obviously didn't help him.

Seongwoo stays laying on bed, almost about 20 minutes staring blankly at his ceiling after he ended his video call with his noona. His eyes starts to get sleepy, must be the effect of the cold medicines he took earlier, cause it starts to kick in on him with how drowsy he is.

And when Seongwoo was gonna close his eyes to sleep, there was a knock on his hotel room door. He instantly widen his eyes, trying to fight off his now drowsy eyes.

"Ughh...who could that be." he whined, grunting as he starts stumbling towards the door. Coughing and sneezing all the while until he manage to reach the door. He didn't give a damn into looking through the peek hole to see who it was and just open the door.

"What..." before he could finish, he shrieks when the person suddenly throw himself into hugging Seongwoo tight into his embrace. Seongwoo was trying to register and calm himself on the situation. The hair color of the person hugging him look familiar.

"Hyung~ You're okay? Have you taken your lunch?" the person pulled himself away from Seongwoo but not that far, so that they could see each other and Seongwoo was suprised, shocked even as to who it was standing right infront of him. It was Daniel.

"Niel....Niel? Nielie? Wait, why are you here? And how did you...one second." Seongwoo hold out one finger infront of his face, he turned his head to the side a little and sneeze two, three times. He looks so bad, eyes a little puffy and nose were red like Rudolph. Daniel's heart sank as he watch his lover, sneezing then continue with coughing. Seongwoo excuse himself from Daniel's grip, grabbing a pack of tissue to wipe away his nose. Daniel heard Seongwoo groan a little, or you could say cursing under his breath.

"Sorry..." Seongwoo apologize, turning back to face Daniel again. "Anyway, why are you here and how did you know where I stay? And..." 

Once again before he could finish whatever he want to say, someone came running in and latched themselves onto Seongwoo's legs and lower torso. He stumbles, almost falling first on the floor but he kept his posture straight when three kids went colliding themselves at him.

"Papa! Gwenchana? Your nose....it's red."

"Why does your eyes look so puffy Appa? You look pale."

"Papa, I'll make a wish so that you'll get better soon."

Seongwoo smile down to his precious sons who all looking at him with so much concerned, add the point to Daniel too. "Ohh, Papa caught a flu and it's bad if either of you gets it from me. So better keep some distance away okay. Papa don't want any of you to...." he paused again, his nose is tickling him, meaning that he's gonna sneeze again, but he place a finger under his nostril to stop himself. "I don't want any of you to get sick." he manage to say.

"Seongwoo ah, how are you feeling." Seongwoo was suprised by Jisung sudden appearance, but what suprised him more is that not only Jisung were there but all his friends and Daniel's were there, appearing slowly one by one standing through the doorway and some already came in and circled around him.

"Let's see if you have fever or not." Sungwoon said walking closer to Seongwoo and place the back of his hand on the younger's forehead. "Hmm, warm but maybe a bit warmer than usual." 

"You should loosen up some blankets." Jonghyun tug away the blanket off of Seongwoo, leaving him with just one blanket hanging around his shoulder. Daniel fixed the blanket so it sits still on his boyfriend's shoulder. He give him a small smile but Seongwoo could see concerned play across his face.

He was still a bit shocked and was silence throughout the whole situations but his eyes never waver off from Daniel who stood infront of him. He was kind of bewildered.

---

Seongwoo didn't know how he was drag towards his hotel bed and each of his friends forced him to stay in bed, especially by Hwang Emperor, Jisung hyung, Sungwwon hyung and even the devil pyschopath Jaehwan.

 

"This is not even my house so.."

"Nope, don't start arguing with us, let's tuck you to bed and sleep." said Sewoon, which really suprised him the most for being stern over his health, and also because Seongwoo don't usually talk much with Sewoon but he's a good guy thats what Seongwoo know about as he observed the younger.

"Yeah, can't you see how your kids are looking so worried over how pale you look like. You look like a freaking vampire." said Jaehwan.

"Shut up, Kim Jaehwan.." Seongwoo mutter lowly, coughing at the same time. The siblings were sitting on the hotel bed, looking down on their Papa, evident of concerned shown across their face. Baby Woojin even have teary eyes and Seongwoo tried to calm his youngest, saying that he's okay and smile weakly to reassure him. Then there is Woojin and Kuanlin who also looking ever so worried, eyes glassy but they can control them better than their younger brother. Seongwoo raise a hand to cupped each one of their cheeks one by one, smiling lovingly at them. It's enough to show that he is okay, just down with a cold and that alone make them feel a little relief and smile for their Papa.

There was another figure which was sitting on his bedside, one hand was holding his own, clasping them tight together and Seongwoo know whose hand it belongs to. After he is sure that the boys are okay, now preparing to sleep as well as they all snuggle closer to Seongwoo to find warmth, and the older wanted to protest but he knows he can't because he misses his boys too much so he let them hug him even though they might ended up getting his cold and flu.

Then Seongwoo turned to face Daniel, who was quiet from the beginning and eyes was fixated on Seongwoo while he watches him comforting their sons.

"Hey.." Seongwoo cringe when he just heard how hoarse his voice had become, much more hoarser than he was earlier.

Daniel smile but it was somewhat a pained one. Seongwoo know, he was hurt by just watching him being all sick and weak like this. He reached up to cup the younger's cheek, thumb affectionately grazing over his skin. "Hey..don't look so sad. I'm all good, just need to get some sleep. And, I'm not gonna ask you again about why you're here in Jeonju with all of them but I'm just happy to see you and even touching you, baby."

He gets to see Daniel smiles a bit more brighter now, the pained smile that just painted his face was replace with now a brighter smile, loving smile as Seongwoo wants to call it. "I was so worried when Minhyun hyung said you didn't finished your drama and fell sick. You know how worried I was? Damn hyung, don't do that again and please don't overwork yourself and rest more." he sigh, leaning down to peck on his lover's cheek.

Seongwoo grin, it felt like ages since he last feel Daniel's lip on his skin or even his own lips, but he won't ask for Daniel to kiss him on the lip because he doesn't the boy to get sick too so he decided to be satisfied with just a peck on the cheek and even his forehead.

They heard someone clears their throat from the edge of the bed. Both of them turned to look at the said person, Minki.

"Okay lovebirds, I didn't mean to interrupt but Daniel, Seongwoo need to sleep so you gotta get your off and leave him to sleep. Leave your kids with him since, it seems they're already fast asleep. And Seongwoo, Jisung hyung and Sungwoon hyung will be back with some hot pack and more medicines so you better prepare yourself. I heard their way of nursing people back to health is extremely scary." 

Daniel nods and gave Seongwoo one last peck on his cheek and leave him to sleep. It was easy enough for Seongwoo considering he was very tired and sleep was the best options for him and seconds later he already drifted off to sleep.

 

Seongwoo woke up sometime about many hours of sleeping. Something like a pack was placed on his forehead as he think that it might the hot pack but now being cold and unchanged to a new one. His body somehow feeling a little better, from what he remembers Sungwoon said he was warmer than his usual temperature and supposedly they should buy him ice pack, are now feeling like a normal body temperature. His constant coughing was not that aggresive now, only a weak one would come out of him but not that severe and so does his flu too.

He was not woken up by a loud noise or a bright light, but instead he was awoke by the deafening silent, and dark room which he couldn't tell what time was it. He checked that his sons are still fast asleep beside him, al sprawled all over the king size bed.

He smile softly, then back to looking around the room. There is nobody else beside him and the three young ones with him and he was kind of anxious. Daniel was around like hours ago and where could the younger be now. The room was separated by a partions of wall that leads him to the living room part of the hotel room since they gave Seongwoo the biggest room they could get, and of course the biggest room would be a suite.

"Niel?" he calls but no answer. He squinted his eyes a little as to see better when he thought he was mistakenly seeing things as he sees that the living room was lighted up a little but it was not bright. He checked on his phone for the time and it was half past midnight. Seongwoo was amazed on how he could sleep that long without being bother by anyone and how late it has become.

"Niel? You there?" he call for Daniel once again but still the younger didn't answer him or so he thought maybe Daniel had left. Seongwoo slid off his bed and walked towards the other part of the hotel room.

He was utterly shocked and gasping when he sees tiny candle lights placed all over the room. He place one hand over his mouth, too shocked to even able to say anything. Seongwoo was confused, but as he follow the trails of candles that is actually looking like a pathways, he landed his eyes on the room's kitchen table and with a nervous looking Daniel standing by the table, busy fixing his clothes before the younger's eyes met Seongwoo's. Daniel beamed at him.

"Come here." Daniel motions and Seongwoo did as he was told, walking down the pathway of candles. It was damn romantic.

Daniel being a gentleman, pulls one chair for Seongwoo to sit and he pushed the chair back in once Seongwoo is seated and he quickly seated himself across the older.

"Okay...what's all this? Whats with all the candles and the sudden romantic atmosphere in my hotel room. I thought I just woke up in a fancy restaurant when I see all the candles or maybe I'm in another dimension and you're not actually my Daniel?"

Daniel just chuckles, eyes slightly turning into crescent eyes. "No, you're still in your room and and still in the same dimension and I'm real. And well...I just wanted to uhh celebrate something with you, so I asked Jisung hyung and the others for help."

Seongwoo raised an eyebrow, confused by Daniel's word. What sort of celebration is he talking about.

"Ahh, finally you're awake." Seongwoo turned to find Minhyun and Jonghyun came from the kitchen with a tray of what it seems food on it. 

"Your dinner, young sirs. It's a bit cold now since we cooked them like 2 hours ago and you were so into deep sleep that we couldn't even dare to wake you up but bon appetit." said Jonghyun and Minhyun only nod, smiling at the two before leaving them.

"Umm.." Seongwoo was very confused now and he on glancing at Daniel who is only smiling at him.

"We have few choices of wine for you two lovely couples." then came Jaehwan and Sewoon with three bottles of wine. "I would suggest that you go with blah blah blah (sorry I don't know anything about wine so I'll just make it a blah2 lol) for tonight? It's your favorite right, Seongwoo hyung?" Jaehwan smirk but Sewoon elbowed his boyfriend on the other side. Jaehwan glare at his lover.

"Sorry, what he meant is, it's your favorite wine right, dear sir? It was specially picked out by this handsome sir over here." Sewoon explained like he was a real life waiter in which they are supposed to sound like and not as a friend at the moment.

"Uhhh, yeah? And...thanks?" Seongwoo said. Sewoon left the bottle of wine on the table but not before he poured the wine into the glass and drag Jaehwan out of the room with him, and Jaehwan was whining like a baby to Sewoon. 'You're ruining the night! So stop being a baby.' Seongwoo manage to hear when Sewoon and Jaehwan was out of his sight.

"Niel, can you please explain what is this all abo..." he was cut short when he music starts to play on the background, he looked around the room and suprised to see Minki, Sungwoon and Jisung standing by end of the room. Each of them holding onto a music instrument as they play some random romantic music. Jaehwan joins in after that and starts strumming his guitar. Sewoon came and stood at the centre and now acting like he was a singer, with Sungwoon constantly singing along in between lines.

Seongwoo's mouth was agape, and he can't put up any words to say anyting at the moment. It was just too confusing when he just woke up.

Sensing that Seongwoo didn't feel like eating, Daniel glanced towards Minhyun and Jonghyun, like it was a signal the two older males move to get a dessert out from the refrigerator, specially prepared by Minhyun himself.

The nervousness came kicking in when Daniel sees the small plate of dessert, a simple caramel pudding to be precise with a 'special' gift awaits in the inner most part. It's gonna be sticky but Daniel doesn't care about it.

Seongwoo turned back his gaze when Minhyun and Jonghyun came by the table, taking away the food and replaced it with a plate of caramel pudding, and he raises his eyebrow, shooting a quizical look at both males and then to Daniel. The younger grins, nodding his head once signaling for Seongwoo to have taste of it.

"You guys are so weird.." he mumbles but he still digs into the dessert even though he don't understand a single thing on all this. Daniel watched anxiously, waiting for Seongwoo to get to the inner part. He fidgets, playing with his fingers. Seongwoo kept on digging and humming everytime the caramel pudding were shoved into his mouth, it was really good. As he shoved another spoonful of it and munching along, he grimace when he felt something hard were in his mouth. Seongwoo's face contorted in different expression and Daniel know that his 'gift' is now in Seongwoo's mouth.

"What the hell is...." when Seongwoo pulls out the foreign thing out of his mouth, he instantly when frozen when he sees what it was.

Before he could register what is all this and why there is a ring coming from the dessert, he saw Daniel already kneeling on his side. Eyes widen into a saucer.

---

Daniel clears his throat before he begins, "Seongwoo ah, I just want to let you know that all this months that we have been dating and loving each other are the best thing that has ever happen in my 23 years of living. I have dated so many people before I met you and I know you too have dated so many people as well, but nobody can compare and win against you who I find so much more greater than all of those people I've dated. Our compatibilty are beyond the universe and wide as the open ocean that I couldn't stand it and couldn't help but to love you even more. Each passing days, and everyday waking up and seeing you next to me or seeing you after I just woke up is the best thing ever and you made me falls even deeper for you. When we first met, we didn't feel anything for each other but just happy in becoming friends but as time goes by and everyday spending my time with you and visits the orphanage together makes my heart skipped fast. Then with us becoming fathers of three whom we loved so very dearly are the best thing that ever happen to me, to us because it felt like we were tied by them and I'm so very happy that you agreed on becaming one of the father and share the love with me."

Daniel paused to see into Seongwoo's eyes, trying to find something. Seongwoo's eyes had turned back to normal as he still keep them fix on Daniel's. His expression was calm and collected which made Daniel become ever bolder and continue on his speech.

"And then, everyday after we finally became lovers, I have to admit that I've been thinking a lot about us. What will happen to us in the future? Will we stay together till the very end and will I be able to let you go if things turn bad? Well, I can't to be honest. It hurts to think if one day you might slipped away from me and left me and the boys for some other guy but when you said you will never leave me and said that I'll be that person that will share your entire life with made me happy and relief to know that you want stay with me forever and you again made me falls in love even deeper. You're such a great lover and I know that I finally found my soulmate? Because, you fits perfectly with me, it feels like you were born as my other half, my missing puzzle piece that should fix right into the incomplete puzzles and also the person that should occupy in my heart, the special spot. So..."

Daniel took the ring from Seongwoo, wiping it with the napkin a little, now holding it in his hand to Seongwoo. The older swallow thickly, as he understand what this is all about now.

"Ong Seongwoo.....will you...will you be that guy that will spend his entire life with me? Grow old together with me? Marry me?" Daniel said shakily because he was nervous as and scared that Seongwoo might rejects him. 

There were silence for a seconds and Daniel really thought that he just screw things up and thinks that Seongwoo might not wanting to be that guy at all, before he could imagine more on the bad things, Seongwoo had launched himself to Daniel and making them both fell on the ground. Daniel manage to get his balance together, one hand placed back on the ground, trying to make himself sat up right went Seongwoo throw himself on him. He was engulfed into a tight hug by the older.

"YES!! Of course it's a yes, you idiot! Millions of yes!!" Daniel didn't get to say anything when Seongwoo suddenly attack his lips, pulling him into a passionate kiss, sealing the deal. Daniel couldn't contain his happiness but smile between the kiss before he deepen the kiss even more. Seongwoo said yes, its a definite yes and Daniel was utterly happy.

They ignore the cheering coming from their friends as they keep on kissing each other, savoring the moment because they haven't been able to kiss one another for three whole weeks and feeling their body against each other like this, able to feel each other again and get to hold them close to one another is a pure bliss to them.

"YEAH!!! THAT'S MY SON!!" 

"WOOOHOOOO!! WOW BABY BRO, THAT IS TOO HAWT!!"

"WAY TO GO MY BOY, YOU FINALLY GET YOURSELF A MAN!! PROUD OF YOU, MY BOY!!

"EOMMA AND APPA IS VERY HAPPY!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING! WHEN WILL IT BE?"

"WOW SEONGWOOGIE, THAT'S TOO INTENSE!"

"MY EYES!! UNCLE SEONGWOO PLEASE STOP!"

"WOW JUST WOW NIEL AH, WAY TO GO!!"

The two lovebirds pulls away from each other face, looking at the new group of people standing by the door and they blushed deeply when they saw that their parents were watching the whole time, by watching them it means they watched them having a make out session on the floor.

They all walked towards the loverbirds and starts congratulating them and asking when will the wedding take place and the countdown starts. Daniel and Seongwoo was very bashful and shy as how their parents were watching them having a heated make out session earlier but they shoved it away after that. It's not only their parents that watched their kissing time, even their sons woke up and saw their fathers each other's face so intensely that Woojin had to cover his baby brother's eyes but the youngest just smack his hyung's hands away to watch.

While all of them were busy congratulating and then talking to each other in the room, Daniel and Seongwoo had their hand's intertwined together not before Daniel slipped the ring on Seongwoo's ring finger and the older did the same. 

They look down on the intertwined hands, smiling brightly at the ring now sitting perfectly on their finger. It's more than enough to know that they both are branded and now tied for each other, but will be officially official once they said their vows on their wedding day in the future, for now they're just gonna admire the ring and brags about it to other people that they are off the charts and not available for someone else but to each other.

They kiss each other one last time that night with their 'I love yous'. Happy with each other and their sons who is hugging their legs tight, beaming ever so brightly to their fathers.

They could hear the wedding bells coming.

 

-----------

 

THE END!!!

Ohh god, this is soooooooo long!! Ahh my fingers hurt lol (kidding)

Sorry if this chapter takes more time than what I expected it should be....

I introduced everyone in this chapter including Seongwoo's noona and her family and all of their friends.

They all play their rolls in getting OngNiel together as in the proposal of course xDDDD

I don't know if its a good enough ending for you guys but I'm sure as hell think it is and ..... there might be wedding sequels soon if you guys want them ^^

*sigh* finally I'm able to finished off this ff ^^ and hopefully you guys enjoy them :DDD

If you guys want the wedding sequel or perhaps their post wedding sequel please tell me and I'll make one ^^

BTW check out my new OngNiel ff 'You are Beautiful'. chapter 1 is up and will start to update them after this ^^

COMMENTS!!

See you guys again and typos and errors are always there xDDD