Can I be him....

Can I be him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Usual am?"

"Yep..as usual eric" He nodded and start to mixed my drink...

"Mind Eraser coming right up!" he hand me my shot in a funny way and I let out a small laugh with his antic

"Thanks eric" he just do an ok sign at me as he made another drink for another customer

Isn't it funny how we befriend with someone in a place we don't expect? I become friend with eric seven months ago when we are celebrating one of our friend getting engaged, his cousin to be exact. I seldom spent my time in a bar since I'm always busy playing my overwatch and isolated myself from others, but since my friend, henry keep insist on me to go to the bar and meet up with our friends, so I just comply with his request (besides that, he already barged my room and dragging me around threatening to exorcist me because he thought I was possessed with some gamer ghost or something)

 

(╥_╥)

 

And isn’t it funny how one decision could change your life, like forever??

 

Because for once, I didn't regret that decision I made that night...because that is the first time I lay my eyes on her....

 

You walked into the room and now my heart has been stolen

You took me back in time to when I was unbroken

Now you're all I want

And I knew it from the very first moment

'Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again

 

She was there, standing like an angel who just descend from the heaven, her wavy medium brown hair, her milky white shoulder, her figure is quite slender, but she is wonderful in her own way, and I can feel all the wolfy eyes in the bar that start to ogling on her beauty, especially when she wore that white visible dress, enveloping her figure tightly..

"goddess..."

"yea she is..." Henry pull my shoulder and start to grin mischievously

"Whaaat?" I shriek a bit as I try to control myself

"Told you, this gonna be a wonderful night for you" I look again at the stage as I watch her singing her heart out... Honestly, she doesn't belong here, she’s so pure and I wanna take her away from all this people and instead of singing in here, I want her to sing, but only for me…

When she ended her singing, I was unconsciously clapping like a retard seal which earn another playful grin from henry.. aishh I'm too obvious!

"Hey eric, what's her name?"

"Huh? oh that girl? she is krystal. She's new here"

"Oh, no wonder I never saw her here before..."

"You've been here before henry?" An obvious question for a very obvious answer.. ah, idiot ╥﹏╥

"Of course I am amber.. I always drink here idiot... remember all the drinking invitation you turn down?"

"Aaa..Sorry.." I just scratch the nape of my neck as I feel embarrassed for my ignorance before

"Its okay... Atleast I bring you on a right time right?" he wink at me...

"Wha whaat do you mean?"

"Come on am... I'm pretty sure you have a huge crush on her now... even your eyes are shooting heart when you look at her"

“I….”

“Besides, I really think it’s time for you to move on you know… You can’t grieve for something that are not meant for you…” I felt a pang in my heart... I was shutting down myself for a while after I broke up with my long-term girlfriend, Minah who obviously don’t see me as her future… Since then I’m much a ‘on my own’ person as I try to mend my shattered heart… Maybe, henry is right at this moment. I can’t make someone who don’t want to stay in my life, stay, but maybe I can find someone else instead???

 

I swear that every word you sing, you wrote them for me

Like it was a private show, I know you never saw me

When the lights come on and I'm on my own

Will you be there to sing it again?

Could I be the one you talk about in all your stories

 

I’ve been a regular in here since that day… The Nu(ABO) bar… I know the name is kinda weird but I could care less, because everything that I care about is, to watch her singing everyday… She’s a very versatile singer I must say, but she really love to sing mellow, romantic kind of song... A love story to be exact. And I’ve heard from eric himself that she’s the one who wrote most of the song she sing, she’s a very multitalented goddess I must say… Every time I listen to her song, it feels like she sing every words for me… I know this sound ridiculous but I guess I’m jealous. I’m jealous with the person who she wrote this song for, because deep down I wish, it’s me that she talk about in her stories, it’s me that she thinking of when she wrote any song or poems or whatever she’s writing…

Have I talk to her? Err….Actually, I still don’t have the courage to talk to her because I’m afraid that she might think that I’m a creep and probably hand me to the police, so I only look at her from far…. We’re so close, yet so far…. I hate this chicken side of mine…

 

Can I be him?

 

I was on my way home when I notice a familiar figure near red Maserati. Oh, it’s my goddess….and a guy who hold her shoulder, trying hard to kiss her…

“Kai, I said stop it…” She was struggling so hard to push the guy away, but the guy won’t even budge…

“Stop it please….” Son of a @#^$% . it seems like he don’t even planning to stop and I was on my way to punch him in his face when everything happening so fast as I saw her finally able to push him and slap that guy… Yea! In your face er!

“You piece of … you’re wasting my time krys!” He already raise his hand when I grip his wrist firmly…

“You know, for a guy, you are really coward to ever raise your hand to a lady…”

“Who the hell are you?!”

“I’m just an unknown pedestrian, but if you want it rough, I can arrest you on the spot for trying to cause commotion here…” I don’t know where the hell that I found that kind of confidence by pretending as a cop, but he seems to buy it… He harshly pulled his hand back and went to his car, not before turning himself to us
“This is not over between us krys… And you, officer, I’m letting you off the hook for now…” He drove his Maserati like he gonna go cry to his mama… Pfttt, coward….

“Thank you officer…”

“It’s okay krys… I mean ma’am… Besides, I’m not an officer, I just pretend to be one…” I scratch the nape of my neck as I just look down shyly…

“Oh… I thought you are a real officer…”

“No I’m not… Err did I just disappointed you?”

“No, that’s not what I meant… You really look like an officer just now…” She let out a shy laugh as I just look at her intensely… This is the first time I’ve been this close to her and I can’t help but to stare at her like a fool…

“Errr is there something wrong with my face?”

“Huh? Errrr… There’s nothing wrong with your goddess face, erh I mean you look beautiful as before…Errr… Okay that’s kinda weird and inappropriate… I’m sorry…”

“Hahahaha… It’s okay… you look kinda cute when you get shy… Hmmm, I’m krystal jung” She offer her hand as she smile at me…Oh my lord, I wish I could take a picture of her smile now!!

“H-hai… I’m amber… amber liu” I took her hand as I hold it, her hand is so soooooooft….

“You’re a girl?!”

“Err yea? Are you disappointed now?” My heart drop a bit when she ask me like that, probably she was just friendly because she thought I’m a guy….. T________T

“Nope! I’m just a bit surprise because I never saw a girl who as manly as you... by the way, nice to meet you amber” she firmly shake my hand as she smile again. God,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter