o2.

나는너를가졌어 (I've Got You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02.

The sun hadn't even risen yet but Jennie and Jisoo were already making their way to the shuttle. So far, it had been a terrible morning for Jennie. Her alarm hadn't gone off (she had apparently set it for the afternoon), she hadn't had her morning doze of hot cocoa and, to make matters worse, she had slipped in the shower and ended up with a bruise on her knee. She had ended up clinging to Jisoo for the rest of her morning routine and, because of Jisoo, she made it through without any further incident.

"Unnie, I think I'm going to die," Jennie whined as she lugged her suitcase down the stairs of the dormitory. The janitors were already at work, and they nodded in acknowledgement to the two girls as they passed by.

Jisoo scoffed at the 'dying' figure. "If you listened to me, you'd have had more than three hours of sleep."

"But it was Stranger. Things."

"You think coach is gonna care?"

The arguement carried on until the pair arrived to the shuttle, where already one figure was inside the idling vehicle. Jennie, being the more curious one of the two, stopped and dragged Jisoo to the side, leaving their luggage along the pathway. Adrenaline was pumping through the younger girl's veins in response to the figure in the shuttle. It wasn't the driver, Jennie was sure of that. They'd met him on their way there, and he certainly couldn't have cut across the lawn to get to the shuttle before them. And, as far as they knew, it was only the two of them that were going to be catered by the said shuttle.

"Who's that?" Jennie hissed as she tried to push Jisoo down the bushes so that the mystery person wouldn't see them at all.

Jisoo slapped Jennie's hands away, an annoyed look crossing over the older athlete's face. "What on Earth has gotten into you?"

"There's somebody in there! I mean, aren't we the only ones headed to the center?" At Jisoo's quizzical look, Jennie sighed in frustration. "What if that person in there's going to, I don't know, kill us or something?"

Before Jennie could even finish her sentence, Jisoo was already laughing. Jennie tended to have her spazz moments but Jisoo hadn't expected it to happen this early in the morning. After being with Jennie for two years, she honesty hadn't expected early morning spazz fest to happen. "Oh shut up, Jennie. If someone did sneak in, where would he sneak in from?" At the blank look on Jennie's face, Jisoo continued on her tirade. "Your conspiracy ideas or whatever you call them don't happen here at school, okay? Besides, I don't think the driver would let anyone in the shuttle unless he's been told to. So for god's sake, calm down!"

 

Inside the bus, Mark had been patiently waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. He'd been there a good thirty minutes earlier than the agreed time, and had pretty much been dozing off when he'd spotted two figures darting for the bushes. Well, darting if you considered the other one dragging the other as such. His curiosity piqued, he tugged off an earbud and faced the two figures, who were apparently struggling behind the bushes. It didn't take half a brain to know that these two were Jisoo and Jennie, but why were they playing around this early in the morning?

He watched as one of them - was it Jennie? - try to push the other one behind the bushes, apparently in a bid to have them hide behind the shrubbery. "What are these two doing? And I thought BamBam was the crazy one." He shook his head as further chaos ensued as the other one - this time, he was certain it was Jisoo - slapped Jennie's hands away. That action had Mark stifling his own laughter. What had crawled up Jennie's that morning? It seemed that the girl was giving Jisoo a hard time.

It didn't take long that the two were collecting their things and continued towards the shuttle. In a frenzy, Mark hurried to imitate a semblance of boredom and lethargy. He didn't want them to know that he had actually seen them flailing around behind some shrubbery. Popping the earbud back in place, he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep as he felt the girls stow their suitcases in the compartments below. 

He didn't even budge a muscle when he felt the girls get on the bus. Lifting his eyelids a little, he peeked at them just to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter