o1.

나는너를가졌어 (I've Got You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01.

"Jennie, when do you plan on packing? You know that coach is going to go mental if we're not there by 7, right?"

Jisoo's voice drifted to Jennie's ears as the latter lay in bed, phone in hand. It was only 8 in the evening, and the volleyball team had just wrapped up their afternoon practice for the day. It was nothing but the same old schedule which consisted of early morning practice until 9 in the morning followed by the mandatory subjects that they had to take for that specified year and another round of practice when the clock struck 4.

Safely ensconced in their dorm room, Jennie immediately hopped on her bed with her phone accessing the dorm's wifi. She had to catch up on the latest episode of Stranger Things, and she wanted to do it as soon as she could before she was in the shuttle headed to the National Training Center. It was just the start of the first semester but the national team's coach wanted to get an early start. The try outs had been held earlier than usual, and most of those who went were the same old faces. It wasn't that hard to figure out who would get in, and it would take a miracle to upset the list of names that would definitely get into the travelling roster every year.

"Oh shush, unnie. It's not like he's going to know what time I packed my clothes," Jennie scoffed as she peered over her phone to look at her roommate. 

She and Jisoo had been roommates ever since Jennie had started college and even though they had their differences, they became close friends within weeks. It hadn't hurt at all that Jisoo was also a part of KNSU's volleyball team. She did qualify for the national team herself, but unfortunately hadn't made it to the traveling roster.

Grimacing, Jisoo threw a pair of dirty socks at the prone figure at the other side of the room, prompting Jennie to squeal in disgust. "I'm going to complain to the admin about this! I'm going to switch rooms, you'll see." She glared at her roommate who just laughed and continued on packing her things. Jennie loved Jisoo, she did, but there were times that she wanted to strangle the older girl. Today was no exception.

"Fine! You win!" Jennie yelled in irritation as she flung her phone aside. It bounced lifelessly on the bed as Jennie made her way to her drawer, grumbling all the way. She hated being told what to do, but Jisoo knew exactly how to push her buttons.

After all, Jennie couldn't exactly talk back if the other girl started throwing around her age. She was the fifth out of six children, and she knew when to back down.

"Oh well. I'll just watch it later," she thought unhappily as she started flinging down random pieces of clothing.

 

Meanwhile, in the boys' dormitory, Mark Tuan was just finishing up. His roommate, a certain Thai boy who had a name that Mark couldn't be bothered to say (mostly because he couldn't pronounce it and didn't want to admit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter