Once again

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Mia was thinking about Kwon Jiyong again. To be fair she thought about him every year for the holidays because that was the only time she'd see him. No matter where she'd be that year he always showed up. Sort of like magic. This year it was Berlin.

She walked over to the windows and stared out into grandiose the city. It was beautiful and wild. It felt so cozy and yet raw in its entirety. The coldness of the city seemed to only be seasonal. Almost as if when the holiday ended so did the cold. Mia began to close the curtains and head to bed until she saw something, or rather someone in the distance. The figure easily could've been anyone but the way he slandered towards the hotel Mia knew.

"Jiyong," She gasped. Mia glanced at her own reflection. She was a thin brunette with average features and an addiction for hot coco. Although she never felt confident and doubted she was good enough for anyone, every year he always proves her wrong. She quickly fixed her hair and grabbed her coat.

It was a cold starless night. The cloud forbidden any source of light causing the sky to be a pitch black. Frost laid on the ground with ice underneath. The winds stabbed the bits of skin Mia dared to expose. She squinted, trying to capture as much of the street light.

"Happy Holidays Mia." Jiyong spoke with such affection as he finally reached her. His lips were beginning to turn blue and shivered a bit. It had seemed that he walked for a while, most likely from the airport. All to make the surprise worthwhile.

There was a beautiful moment when Mia’s face flickered from amazed to confused. Her brain had a hard time taking in all the sudden information. Every muscle froze, all but the smile that beamed from ear to ear. "Merry Christmas Jiyong. Please come inside, you look cold."

Mia felt confident with Jiyong by her side. Once they reached her room he turned and grabbed her face. His lips finding hers, slowly and first but increasing with passion as the seconds ticked. She slipped her hands in his hair pulling him closer. But like all good things their kiss came to an end.

"How did you find me?" Mia asked. "I didn't leave any clues this time."

Jiyong chuckled. "I called your parents. Your mom seemed happy to hear that I was looking for you." He swiftly got undressed and shuffled into bed. Mia wasted no time and joined him. "Have you eaten?" He added before pulling out the room service menu.

"My parents? That's not creative."

"I was creative last year. I came to you in India riding an albino elephant using only the clues of emojis and spending hours reading the comments on Instagra

Please log in to read the full chapter