Hospital

Stay Strong Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the manager parked in front of the hospital's doors, he quickly got to Daniel's side. He opened the door and put an arm around his shoulders and helped him out of the van. Daniel was limb in his embrace, paler than he ever was and almost not walking straight if it wasn't for the manager holding him tight.

The moment he stepped inside the hospital, Daniel was taken away by the doctors and nurses. many of them recognised him right away and offered their help since he needed special care away from the public's eyes.

The manager was in the waiting room, he knew that Daniel didn't look good and his hopes were for the boy to be ok. When the nurse finally stepped inside calling for him about an hour later, he jumped right up of his place and followed her to the doctor's office.

"He's exhausted" the doctor stated "It's really not common for his age, he's still really young for this"

"I know doctor it's just his job is very demanding, I'm only his manager and I hardly get any sleep myself"

"I can't let him go yet, I need to make sure that his fever is at least gone ... He fainted only few minutes after we took him, he's sleeping now and we hooked him up with an IV drip and injected him with the necessary medication but I can't let him go back to work yet"

"I understand ... please just make sure he comes back healthy" 

The manager followed the nurse once again to finally see Daniel. The boy was sleeping, more likely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter