Rest

Stay Strong Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's around 10am, Daniel was still asleep, the poor boy couldn't fall in deep sleep not until 3 or 4 am last night. 

One by one, Wana One memebers woke up leaving the room except for Daniel and Jisung. The leader couldn't fall asleep last night as well, he was over thinking through the night and watching over Daniel. Minhyun and SungWoon couldn't help to wake him up.

Daniel's breaths going up and down slowly, his cheeks still a little flushed, his fever went down but didn't go bellow 38º, he looked exhausted. Daehwi sat next to him on the floor trying to put the wet towel on Daniel's forehead again but the older wouldn't let him. Every time Daehwi tried to fix the towel on Daniel's head, Daniel would toss and turn and muffle to Daehwi to take it off, he couldn't bare to feel the wet thing on top of his forehead anymore. 

Jisung's eyes widened when he heard Daniel's voice. He immediately stood up to find him talking with Daehwi "What's wrong?" He asked walking his way toward the two

"Nothing Hyung" Daehwi answered "He's just being stubborn" 

Jisung eyed Daniel who was just laying on the bed eyes closed, he run his palm gently across his forehead and found it warm. He sighed "Ok, Daehwi-ah ? Did you have breakfast yet ?"

"Minhyun Hyung is making some and the others are helping"

"Go have some and ask Minhyun to get me a tray here"

Daehwi stood up slowly feeling his feet getting numb from sitting fir so long and nodding to his leader. When Daehwi left, Jisung kneeled next to the sick boy "Niel-ah?" He softly called for the boy who seemed to be going back to sleep. Daniel cracked his eyes open looking at his leader "How are you feeling?"

Daniel blinked couple of times "Dizzy" he said weakly closing them again. Jisung played with the younger's hair pushing his bangs away "You just rest today, the doctor already gave you a shot you need some t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter