Hectic

Stay Strong Wanna One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wanna One is Korea's new favorite boy band, chosen by the public and named as the Nation's choice, all of its members had a very bright future a head of them. People cheering for them and the whole nation supporting them, it's been so exciting.

Their schedules started even before their debute, shooting CFs, having different photoshoots and participating in different variety programmes and even after their debute, more was waiting for them. Daniel was the busiest one, being Korea's number one choice, he just had a lot to do.

For the last couple of days, Daniel was feeling a little down, he's always busy and mind continuously distracted with one thing or another. He was easily getting off the beat whenever they had a dance practice and he would immediately go to bed when they came back home choosing sleep over food every time.

"What's wrong Daniel you look rather pale" Jisung asked that night when he entered their shared room. Daniel was laying on his bed, already showered and just staring into space.

"Nothing Hyung, I'm tired ... like really tired"

Jisung smiled and sat next to him on the edge of his bed "You've been working hard you need to rest well"

Daniel smiled, the older's words making him accomplished "Thank you Hyung ... I hope I won't get sick though, I can't afford getting sick now"

"It's okay, you're only human Daniel ... we don't have any plans for the rest of the tonight so just take some medecine and slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter