.v.

INSTAGRAM // JINKOOK

jinofficial

jinofficial missing bunny

  Liked by hoseok.jung, yoon.kimin and 11,247 others

jinofficial missing bunny. last scene with a pout leaving my house. if seen please tell him someone is very sorry and really misses him.

yoon.kimin someone is in the doghouse i see.

jinofficial this is serious min, don't be mean

jiminpark what time did he walk out and what was he wearing?

jinofficial aww, see jiminnie cares. 

jiminpark i  really don't, just thought i would mess with you.

 

 

jinoffical rude donsaeng, see if i ever cook for you again. 

jiminpark i know where he is but i am not telling you. he is okay though.

jinofficial thanks for that.

hoseok.jung is tae okay? you didn't kill him, did you?

jiminpark who is tae? i don't know anyone by that name

hoseok.jung that you have killed him, you monster.confirm just  that

  

  

 

------------------------------

[+gyeomie+]

 

hyung

hey

gyeomie 

hi hyung

gyeomie

something wrong?

hyung

yeah

hyung

is jk with you?

gyeomie

i can't answer that

 

hyung

oh okay

gyeomie

he just left - jinyoung

hyung

did he say where he was going?

gyeomie

he is coming your way - jinyoung

hyung 

thanks. and tell gyeomie i disowned him.

 

****

 

Just as he put his phone on the table, the door opened and in walked Jungkook dressed in all black. When he sees the older walking towards him, he diverts his attention to the ground. 

"Why didn't you answer my calls or text." He asks, but the younger walks past him and towards the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. "Really the silent treatment, how long do you think thats going to last?" 

No answer

Seokjin sighs, "Fine, did you at least eat something?"

No answer

"You can't be really mad at me," He says. "I was doing my job. Why is that a problem?"

Jungkook stares him down and says nothing. Seokjin stares right back, angry now because this was stupid. It may have been his fault for not telling the younger that there was going to be a scene with a person who was an ex-boyfriend but it didn't seem like a big deal and it wasn't like he could tell the director 'hey sorry can we delete this scene, my boyfriend gets jealous easily.'

"I don't get jealous easily," Comes the younger's voice

He said that out loud. 

"Yes, you do." Seokjin walks closer to him, leaving barely an inch between them. 

"No, I don't." His voice is a whisper when he adds, "I just don't like Kim Taehyung being around you."

"And why does that bother you, so much?" Seokjin ask. "I dump him, remember. I love you and only you."

Jungkook rubs the back of his neck. "I know. I love you too and I am sorry."

Seokjin smiles, arms open. "It's alright and I am sorry too." And it's not long before his arms are wrapped around the younger's male waist. 

"Can I still get those cuddles," Jungkook mumbles into his shoulders. 

"Sure, you can baby."