.iv.

INSTAGRAM // JINKOOK

 

 

 ✨✨✨

baby, jk, love,
jinnie
boi
baby

brat 
what did you do?

jinnie 
nothing
, just missed you.
jinnie 
baby boi

brat 
what. did. you. do.

nothing
 jinnie
i swear
jinnie 
do you want to go out tonight, instead of staying in?
,

brat 
but you drama comes out tonight.

jinnie 
change of plans
jinnie 
we haven't been out on a date in a while


 brat
we went out two days ago.
 brat
i am too exhausted to go out.
brat 
so let us just stay in, cuddle and watch your stupid drama
and

jinnie 
i will do that thing you wanted.

okay,
 brat
i definitely want to watch tonight's episode.
now

jinnie 
aww, come on.
jinnie 

i am going to bed early, so i won't be able to stay up for it.
jinnie 
early morning tmr

thats alright
brat
i will watch it alone
brat 
right next to you. 
brat 
and no you don't
,

jinnie 
come on, please.
jinnie 

i will even call you the name you wanted

brat 
hohoho, nope.
brat
see you in a few.


 

❄️❄️❄️

 

 

seokjin
did it work?

vv 
nope.
vv 
you?

 

seokjin 
nope.
seokjin
i even said i would do and say the thing he wanted and he still said no.

vv 
i didn't need to know that
vv 
and does he know who you are talking to?

 

seokjin 
i don't think so, but he is watching me like a hawk
seokjin

seokjin  i don't think so, but he is watching me like a hawkseokjin

vv 
lol

 

seokjin 
it's just a stupid kiss scene
seokjin 
nothing to worry about

vv 
um hyung, it was a scene

 

seokjin 
it wasn't

vv
hyung, we were .

 

seokjin 
i know
seokjin 
do you think if i offered , he would change his mind?

vv
to cover up a scene
vv 
sure, good luck hyung.
vv 
time to face my doom.

seokjin

blame you.i died. iif
 

 

***

"Let's have ." He says, pulling his shirt up and off.

Jungkook turns his head and stares, eyes raking over his bare upper body before reaching for the tv remote and switching the tv on. "No, thanks."

"Did you just deny me ?"

"Yeap." He replies. "I am not in the mood."

"You," He points at the younger, "are not in the mood. You, Jeon Jungkook."

"I am a changed man."

"You changed in a day?"

The younger shuffles over to him after turning off the tv and grabs his face, place a quick kiss on his lips and stands up. "Yeah. Now, I am gonna make popcorn. Do you want some? What am I saying, of course, you do."

With a wink the older males way, he walks out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, grabbing two bags of popcorn from the top cupboard and places one in the microwave. Seokjin follows after him, now with a pajama top on and pout as his last attempt to change the younger boy's mind.

"Aww, you are so cute, hyung." He says, emptying the first bag into a bowl and putting the second one into the microwave.

Seokjin sighs and seats himself on the couch. "Maybe if I disconnect the tv-." He says to himself, in a voice he believes is a whisper.

"Don't try it." Comes the younger voice, as he empties the second bowl of popcorn into the bowl, grabs two bottles of soju and walks over. "I know how to fix it." He puts the bowl and two bottles of soju on the table and sits next to his boyfriend.

"I gave up."

Jungkook grins, ruffling his hair before turning on the tv. 

-fifteen minutes later-

Jungkook is frozen, as he watches the screen. The stupid scene Seokjin failed to keep him from seeing. The popcorn he had thrown into his mouth, falling out of his out and onto the floor as he watches articles of clothing of both Seokjin and Taehyung's character come off, as they continue to kiss and make their way towards the bedroom.

Seokjin hides behind his hands, as Jungkook glances from the tv to him and then the tv, trying to come to terms with what was happening.

"Okay." He shuts off the tv just as Taehyung's character reaches for the zipper of Seokjin's character pants. "Wow."

"Do you want to cuddle?" Seokjin tries with a smile, the one he uses when he knows he is in trouble and needs to get himself out of it.

"Nope." He gets up and walks into the bedroom.

Seokjin follows after him. "I told we shouldn't watch it."