Hormones

I Know What I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin ran his hands through his hair and after letting out a long sigh began rubbing his face. ‘Maybe I’m just tired,’ he thought to himself, picking up the cup that had dropped on the floor. Forgetting why he had walked to that side of his apartment in the first place, Jimin went back into his kitchen to get a mop to clean up the water that had spilled. After that, he jumped in the shower, not taking his time as he usually did, but washing off quickly since he just wanted to get into his bed. Walking out of the bathroom in his towel, the blond let out a yelp as he saw the boy who had knocked on his apartment door the first night, Jungkook’s little brother.

 

“W-what are you doing in my apartment?! How did you get in?” Jimin stammered out, hastily grabbing his shirt off the bathroom floor and throwing it on, feeling indecent in only his towel.

 

“Your door was unlocked, so I just… let myself in,” the kid answered, and by now the boy’s smugness was really beginning to get on Jimin’s nerves.

 

“You can’t just let yourself into someone’s house! You know where your brother’s apartment is now, so why are you here?” Jimin asked again, before going to his dresser and pulling out a baggy pair of sweatpants. Not waiting for an answer, he hid himself behind the door of his bedroom to change, his face flushed from the surprise of the unwelcome intruder.

 

“I just wanted to hear what you and my brother have been up to all day, he wouldn’t shut up about it but wouldn’t tell me any details,” the boy said, sounding very disinterested but his face obviously showed otherwise.

 

“Is that really the only reason- you know what? Never mind. We only went to a café and talked for a couple hours. Nothing exciting, so that’s probably why he didn’t tell you. Now if there’s nothing else you need-”

 

“What did you talk about?” The boy cut Jimin’s sentence off, and the blond sighed with aggravation. He didn’t understand why it was such a big deal, and why the kid was even in his house still.

 

“Just, I don’t know, stuff. School. Our annoying brothers,” Jimin gave the kid a look only to receive an angelic smile in return.

 

“You have a brother too?” Jungkook’s brother plopped down on Jimin’s couch, much to Jimin’s dismay.

 

“Yes, I do. His name is Jihyun, he’s pretty close to your age,” Jimin said, rubbing his eyes tiredly and sitting down on the couch, realizing a little too late that Jungkook’s brother was very stubborn and going to do what he wanted, no matter what Jimin said.

 

“I want to meet him,” the boy said, looking up at Jimin, and god did he have that angelic smile down to a science. Too bad Jimin knew it was all a lie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter