Budding Friendship

I Know What I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin reached out his hand, waiting for the taller male to reach out and shake it, also showing he no longer felt any hostility towards him. After a long pause, Jungkook reached out and gently shook Jimin’s hand, an amused smirk on his face.

“Oi, what’s that look for?” Jimin asked, eyebrow cocked slightly, wondering if he had done something unusual. It had been a while since he had talked to someone new, was he breaking some sort of social que? He didn’t understand what he could have done wrong, it was just a friendly handshake. Jungkook’s gentle laughter brought him from his thoughts, and Jimin’s eyes found themselves focused on Jungkook’s smile, wide and full of mischief.

“I was just thinking that you have really small hands,” Jungkook admitted without shame, to which Jimin pulled his hand back immediately as though he had been burned. He looked at his hands, then glanced at Jungkook’s and let out a sigh.

“Well, that isn’t the point. I’m Park Jimin, I just moved in yesterday,” the blond scoffed lightly, trying to change the subject.

“I know, I came home from class and saw people moving stuff in. I know everyone else around here, so that only leaves you,” Jungkook smiled genuinely, rubbing the back of his head. “Listen, I still feel really bad about last night, first of all my brother woke you up, and then I slammed the door in your face… not that you needed reminded of that. But, can I repay you somehow? Maybe treat you to breakfast or something?” Jungkook realized he was rambling and quickly stopped talking, his lip anxiously and bouncing on the ball of his heels for a bit.

“You’re not going to leave me alone even if I say no, are you?” Jimin asked, and Jungkook shook his head with a smile, the blond understood him immediately. “Fine, give me thirty minutes to get ready,” Jimin said, and quickly closed his front door, smiling to himself as he pulled off his shirt and walked towards his shower.

~

“You know, you don’t have to keep slamming the door in my face,” Jungkook grumbled, hands in his pockets as they walked to a nearby café, his breath coming out in little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter