Mate

Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am back with a new chap & the main drama starts from here for Elena...

put your seatbelt on to ride the roller-coster of emotions....Enjoy!!!!!

 

"I wonder how can the sun love the moon so much that

he dies every night so she can breath."

 

P.O.V OF ELENA (SHK):

I have never experience a whirlpool of so much emotion as I am experiencing now.

Yes,today is Alpha Ashton`s b`day and I am the most anxious person on this Earth at the present time..

I feel happy,happy that  Alpha Ashton will find his mate today.

I feel sad,sad that I will lose my love who is not even mine.

I feel hope,hope that I may be that lucky girl (this feeling is due to my wolf Faith because I`m totally hopeless)

And I feel fear,fear that he will not accept me if by God`s grace I am his mate.

So after preparing myself for any kind of disasters I headed to school with Jess.But the question is:would my preparation be enough to protect me??

When We reached at school,I noticed that many students are absent including Alpha Ashton.May be he is busy with preparation.

Jess told me that David & Amy will not be coming today because David was not feeling well.So we went to our class.

After 3rd period I have free time while Jess has biology.She headed towards her class in a really joyous mood & I suspect its due to sth between Beta Chris (today he & Alpha Ashton will claim their title officially) and her.I hope to see a new couple soon.

I am actually surprised to see Beta Chrish at the school,may be he came late..can it be possible Alpha Ashton is at the school?...

Just as I was wandering around the school a strong scent hit my nostrills..it is of pine and forest and seems oddly familiar..another scent is also coming..

But the intoxinating scent of pine is driving me crazy and all other scents are fading..My wolf Faith is going restless and she led me towards that direction spell-bounded.

As the smell become stronger I can see a familiar godlike figure standing at the secluded corner with another one..just then Faith said the most cherished word of a werewolf  "MATE".

"Mate,mate go to mate" Faith begged..The figures became clear and I saw the pair of Those  dark chocolate eyes I see in my dreams..but His gaze was not directed towards me..

He was staring at Lucy who was beside him...AND He started kissing her lovingly.I was standing there dumb-founded feeling confused and my wolf was feeling shattered by the joke of our fate.My vision became blurry with unshed tears..

After what seems eternity Alpha Ashton couldn`t ignore us anymore (I assume) and lifted his eyes to meet my blurry ones and my world stopped..

I lost myself in his eyes and my anxious wolf seemed to calm down.But his face remained void of any emotion and he resumed what he was doing here breaking my heart into billion pieces...

I regained my sense and sprinted towards  the forest beside my school and shifted behind a tree keeping my clothes there.I gave the control to Faith and she was running with a speed I`ve never seen as if it will stop the stab we are feeling in our chests...towards the lake.

Faith was white and was really huge for a she-wolf,it may be due to my Alpha-blood mother.  

At reaching there she let out a howl of agony and whimpered sitting there.I Was feeling no less pain.But I have to be strong for my wolf who just faced indirect rejection from her mate.

 

"Faith,don`t feel like that..we have eachother and we will fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter