Million dollar smile

Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FIRST OF ALL THANKS TO MY FRIEND Abundant_Music FOR THE NEW COVER....

SECONDLY I REALLY APPRICIATE ALL YOUR SUPPORT....LOVE YOU ALL

LET ME CLEAR THAT ASHTON IS NOT A PLAYBOY.HE ONLY DATED 1 OR 2 GIRLS IN PAST.BUT LUCY IS A DIFFERENT CASE.YOU WILL KNOW AS THE STORY PROGRESSED...

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER.......

 

                  "IF YOU ARE NOT USING YOUR SMILE, THEN YOU ARE A PERSON WITH MILLION DOLLARS

                                                     IN THE BANK HAVING NO CHEQUE BOOK ."

 

P.O.V OF ELENA (SHK):

After witnessing the heart-breaking scene ,I Went to my math class with my friends.Jess and I always sit together.My seat    is near the window from where you can have a clear view of forest.Time like this makes me want to go deep in the forest  and howl till I am out of breath..you may think I am over-reacting but I can`t help it..& my wolf  "FAITH"     Also has feeling for him which is not helping.

"Don`t be dissapointed..wait till his b`day..may be we are his mate" Faith said in my mind to cheer me up..

"How do you know?we may not be his mate..." I asked ..with all these incidents I am loosing my hope..

"I Have a feeling..I can hear his wolf calling us"Faith replied....yes,Wolf can realise who their mate is before our human form.....but to confirm it you have to wait until our human form recognise mate.

"lets see Faith" with that I cut my link with Faith......

My friends noticed my mood and figured out perhaps.so they don`t bother me during the class...Even Though Jess is so talkative and always blabber about things.....at situation like this she knows bettter than messing with me....

I prefer to share my happiness with my friends but sorrow is a different story....then our math teacher mr.phillips entered the class and I paid full attention to his lecture ignoring the condition of my heart.

The next two periods went in blur.I nearly hit the  bench during my history class where mrs.gold was teaching about whatever God knows & in an utterly monotonous tone..

I admit that I am a nerd but that doesn`t mean I like all subjects..and if the list include history then the answer is strictly no.

I even don`t understand the need of learning history.Its not like we can get a time machine and go to the past to lead Columbus in finding America soon..

What happened in past we can`t change that not that I am inerested.....if it was in my hand I would like to erase the word "history" from dictionary..

Then we all went for the lunch except David..he went to see the football practice cuz he drools over the team captain Ryan clark..yes,David is a gay & he has a huge crush on Ryan.

We sat in our usual table & started eating our lunch.The whole time I was staring at the table where my angelic cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter