Meet my Parents

The Struggle is Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

OHBB BONUS CHAPTER 2

 

LIU BO NA

19 years old

OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT MAJOR

COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

 

 

 

 

“BO NA! YAH! LIU BO NA!” Aiiiisssshhhhhhh! Who the hell dares to disturb my reading?! I took a glance on my watch to check the time, it was still an hour early before the Parents’ Meeting that the Course Department set. I looked up at the annoying voice of my block mate calling me and frowned at him.

 

“What do you want Ten?!” I asked flipping my long hair, snarling at him.

 

He took a gulp while scratching his head before answering me “Professor Chan told me to tell you that your sister has arrived!” What? My sister?

 

I raised my eyebrows at him and his stupidity. I hate stupid guys. Sigh. Studying here in Seoul National University for 2 semesters now, I have discovered that guys who are intellectual when it comes to academics are also stupid in other things.

 

“My sister? How would you know it was my sister? And for God’s sake Ten, my sister is…”

 

A throng of college guys, actually my block mates entered the room rushing to the table where I am reading a while ago. They all look like lovestruck teenagers circling me, annoying. “Liu Bo Na! You didn’t tell us your sister is hot! Is she a model?! Introduce us to her please!”

 

Okay… this is really strange…

 

I stood up from my seat looking at them like they are crazy. How can they say my sister is hot?! “Uhh… guys, my sister is just 13 years old… and she’s at her school right now. Why would she go here…”

 

“BUT SHE’S THERE! WE SAW HER ENTER THE BUILDING! SHE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE 13 TO ME!” I flicked Peniel’s forehead glaring at him. Oh God… I think I know who has arrived.

 

I shook my head smiling at them and took my leather bag on the chair flinging it on my shoulders. Better go there now or the whole population of this University will surely not stop talking about her. “I better go there now guys…” I excused myself and went out of the study room making my way to the College Faculty where I think Professor Chan entertains my ‘sister’.

 

The moment I rounded the corner, majority of the students are all buzzing craning their necks just to see who is inside the Faculty. When they saw me, they parted like the Red Sea as always, making me giggle. Do I really have that effect in all of them?!

 

“OH My God! Liu Bo Na is here! She and her sister really look alike!”

 

“Bro, Bo Na’s sister is hot! Will Bo Na give her sister’s number to me?!”

 

Hahahahaha!!! Dream on guys! If you don’t want to be punch by my Appa in your guts. I entered the office of Professor Chan and almost burst out laughing when I saw my own Mother gritting her teeth while smiling at me, obviously bored with talking to my very young and conceited Professor. I actually hate his guts because he always makes us write a 3,000 word essay in Korean Literature while he taps on his iPhone playing some boring game.    

 

“Oh, Miss Liu Bo Na… come in. I saw your sister here in the hallways when she came looking for you…”

 

“Hey… honey…” Mom greeted me waving her right hand, widening her eyes and gritting her teeth like telling me to come inside quickly and save her.

 

Now I know why the guys are all rushing up to me. They want her number… my Mother’s number!!! Hahahaha!!! She looks like a model with what she’s wearing now! Where the hell did Eomma came from and she’s wearing her nice clothes?!

 

Short hair really suited Eomma… she really looks young, pretty, and hot. No wonder the dorks thought she’s my sister. This always happens even when I was still a kid… wait till they see Appa. They will go bonkers.

 

My Eomma and Appa are in their 40s but both of them looks like they are in their early 30s. Joey Oppa, my twin brother who studies in Korea University always say that our parents are Vampires. They don’t get old! Well, their age adds up every year but their looks still stays the same. Instead of getting older, they get younger.

 

Eomma is still fit, she has her usual exercise routine and healthy diet that she follows. Being a Chef is a plus because she knows what healthy food to prepare for her and Appa. They go to the gym together, they exercise together, even go to the groceries together, they are inseparable! My 13 year old dongsaeng Se Na told me even in taking showers our parents are together. I flicked her forehead because of that, she’s really nosy when it comes to our parents' bedroom activities.

 

She’s looking so hot and gorgeous today, effortless beauty as always. The reason why Appa is head over heels in-love with her Chef Krystal, the girl she met when they were 18 years old in New York and fell in-love. Until now I’m still fascinated with their love story of how they met, fell in-love, separated for 7 years without knowing each other’s name, found each other again and never let go until now. Their love is really admirable… a love that someday I hope I’ll find.

 

They are so loving and so sweet with each other. The reason why the 4 of us siblings are sweet because of them, they taught us to express our love to our siblings in any possible way. We got used to seeing the two of them give affectionate hugs and kisses to each other because whenever it happens, the twinkle in their eyes never fades. That is how much they love each other, Mom said even if she’s tired from the restaurant Appa will just give her a hug and everything will be gone in an instant. Cheesy? Yes! True? Yes too!

 

I admire how they juggle their time with the restaurants we have and taking care of us, especially of our youngest Adrian. Mom and Dad never fails to pick him up everyday at school same as Se Na. Always preparesZ delicious home cooked meals for us or sometimes we eat at the Bistro but its still Mom who will prepare it at the kitchen and not her Chefs. Appa will make sure we are complete and well fed, and asks us about our studies every night at Dinner and any stories we want to tell them.

 

The best parents in the whole wide world.

 

Eomma stood up from her seat and we envelop each other in a hug. She patted my head while looking down at me whispering. “Your Professor is hard to talk to… he won’t listen when I said I’m your Eomma!”

 

“Eomma… did you walk the runway of Uncle Key?!”  

 

“Wae?! Don’t you like my outfit? Your Appa said its good~...”

 

“I like it, but I think Appa said its good~~ because of that slit on your leather skirt... she can have a glimpse of your long legs. You’re wearing boots! Wow…”

 

“You really know your Appa… tsk tsk tsk…” my Professor cleared his throat to get our attention. He stood up from his seat and approached us looking so proud. “You didn’t tell me you have a sister like her Bo Na.”   

 

“Ummm…. sir, this is not my sister. She’s--”

 

“Of course your cousin! Am I right?” Gosh.

 

“Professor Chan, my name is Chef Krystal Jung-Liu… I’m here for the Parents’ meeting…” Eomma gave him a slight bow smiling.

 

“Ah! You will represent your parents in the meeting!”

 

“No. I’m her--”

 

“Professor Chan! The Parents' meeting will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter