Chapter 1-Ms. Love or Ms. Unloved?

Its You, Its Always Been You

 

"To you Mr. Give It All, I personally believe that when you are in a relationship both parties must exert the same kind of effort, respect, understanding and love. If you already give your best to work everything out but she didn't try even 1% of what you did for both of you maybe its time for you to let her go. It will hurt but you will realize that sooner or later everything has a purpose and you will understand why did it happen to you. It she will come back and love you the same amount you felt for her then maybe you are really destined to be together but if not, the right love will come to you and you will feel it because you feel that you are in your best self. Thank you for sharing your story to us. I'm sure many of our listeners can relate and learn from your story. Once again, this is Ms. Love. In your service from Saturday-Sunday to listen to the stories of your hearts. You can send your stories to [email protected]. Thank you so much my lovely people. For our closing song here is Day6-Congratulations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3sFsHrUyLQ," she ended her show with a song that match with the letter sender's situation. She then removed her headphone and put it on the DJ's table. 

"Good job for today Boyoung-ah! Your show is the talk of the town nowadays and it is really receiving lots of love," the radio show director applauded her. "Ah! Wanna go out for dinner today?," he added. "I'm so sorry I have appointment for tonight. I'll make up to you guys next time," she replied. "Wooooh, it seems like our Ms. Love is dating someone," she was teased by their script writer. "I don't have a boyfriend and I don't need one. I'm happy with my life. I gotta to go now. See you tomorrow," she bid her goodbye to everyone in the radio station. "How ironic the popular Ms. Love doesn't want to fall in love tsk. Take care then see you tomorrow," the director said.

She went out hurriedly from the radio station when she received a text message. While waiting for a taxi, she felt that droplets of water are falling down from the sky as it touches her skin. She then look up and realized it is raining. She then get her umbrella from her bag to protect her from getting wet. As the rain gets harder and there was still no available taxi on her stop, many things captured her attention. One of these was a man and a woman who are sharing an umbrella. They were about to cross the street but the man noticed the girl's shoelaces was messed up he then bended down to fix it. "What a wonderful sight," she thought. She wanted to experience that kind of romance too. She often wonder if she is cursed by the world because until now that pure and innocent love is out of her sight. When she was already on the taxi, the taxi driver was listening to the same radio station she was working but the dj at the moment who is her good friend was playing love and romantic songs. She thought it fits the weather so well. She look at the taxi's window and noticed that there were many couples walking on the streets while holding each other's hands. She felt that ache on her heart. The known Ms. Love who they expect as love expert is actually alone in real life. After few minutes, she arrived on her destination, its on her favorite restaurant. She looked around and she turned around when she heard that voice she turned around and went near to her.

"Boyoung-ah!," that woman exclaimed and that is her bestfriend Bomi. "Bomi-ya, I missed you so much," she hugged her tightly. "Congratulations to you. I heard your radio show is going so well. Ahhhh! I'm so proud of you and you've gotten so prettier," she said. "Nooooo! Its still behind any other shows. How are you by the way?," Boyoung asked. "Ahhhhh Boyoung-ah, I have something to tell you," Bomi said with hesitance. "That's what of the reasons why we met right because you will tell something to me," she said while chewing her favorite pasta. "Woo Yeon and I are getting married," she replied. "Ya, I'm not the last one who came to know about this right?," she exclaimed. "Tsk. You are the first one. Don't worry. Actually, I was thinking about you. Boyoung-ah, open your heart now. You didn't forget about what happened 5 years ago right?, she asked. "What are you saying? I'm okay now. Besides, love is not something you will just find on the streets while you are walking. It will just arrive to me on the right time. Don't worry much about me, okay? Should I help you with your wedding preparations?," she explained. Bomi then hugged her tightly and said, "Thank you for being the bestest friend for me Boyoung-ah. I'll pray that the right guy will come in your way soon okay?"

When she went home, she felt that emptiness again. Yeah, while all of her bestfriends are getting married she was left with an empty heart. She then took a warm shower and fix herself. Afterwards, she sat on her table and check her laptop. Aside from being a DJ, she is working on a preschool as a teacher. She loves kids so much and she has the passion to teach too. She checked her schedule and saw that tomorrow is that day. Its already 5 freaking years and whenever she thought of it the pain is still there.

**Flashback

"Bomi-ya, do you think Hyungsik will like this?," she asked. "If Hyungsik really loves you he will like appreciate everything you give to him. Tsk. You bake for Hyungsik and yet you never baked for me. Tsk," Bomi said. "I will make one for you in your birthday. Promise," she said with a smile. "How can you exerted so much effort for a guy who haven't been texting or calling you for two days already," she exclaimed. "He went on a camping. What to do? He is busy. Besides, there is probably no signal there," she explained. "Boyoung-ah, you've been hurt so many times with your ex-boyfriend already. Be careful this time okay?," Bomi's advised. "Ahhhhh. You really love me, don't you? I'll be okay. Besides, I know Hyungsik for many years already. I know he is a good guy, " she explained. "Alright then, I'll be going now. I'll meet the love of my life too. I won't forget your promise that you'll bake a cake for my birthday," she uttered. "Bye bye. Take care," she said. 

She baked the cake with love. He also bought some balloons because she wanted to surprise him. She planned to on his house at 12midnight. Isn't she sweet. For her, Hyungsik is a blessing in disguise. She knew she liked him eversince. Its just like the timing isnt right every time they met but that time she felt it is the right time for them. She thought its always been him whenever they reconnect she has the feeling that she found her home. A love that was meant to last for a lifetime. She wore the same dress she wore on their 1st date because Hyungsik said she was so beautiful with it. Before she left home she checked her sns and when she opened her timeline she saw something and he was tagged on it. A girl posted a status which said, "He was everything I am dreaming of" and Hyungsik was tagged on the comments below. "Nooooo. Maybe some of his friends are just teasing him. He won't ever lie to me," she thought. She then get her coat and went to his house. She was so excited she was on her way to him. She was imagining what will be his reaction to her surprise. She was about to arrived to his house from a few minutes walk when she saw Hyungsik an it shocked her so much. He was with a another girl who was wearing the same dress as her and she saw how the girl kissed him. It feels like her whole world crushed. All her strength was gone too that she suddenly dropped the cake she was holding. As tears fall from her face, she can feel the heaven was crying with her too as it abruptly rain so hard. She ran away from him and that was the most painful memory she had in her entire existence. 

*Present time

It hurts so much whenever she remembers it that she didn't notice that her tears were already falling from his eyes. Why does the pain won't go away? Her chest is bursting with so much emotions. Regrets. Pain. So many thoughts that her brain's emotion center can't handle. Its always him all this time. Ironically, she is Ms. Love but the when you open your eyes isnt she Ms. Unloved, the girl who was left behind.