Love Is In The Air

Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost three years since Donghae and Jisoo started dating, they admit to their fans that they were dating four months since they dated. The couple first met one another is through commercial for online game.

They fell for one another at first sight then slowly became friends before taking one level up to become couple. After their relationship was made to the public, there alot fans show their dissatisfaction and want them to break up immediately.

Time eventually passed, fans started accepting the fact that their idols are happily dating and have shown their support for the couple in many ways to the point that whenever they see either one of them, they will shout their partner's name to see the reaction.

Jisoo had also attended Super Show 6 which also the last concert tour before her boyfriend, Eunhyuk and Siwon enlist into the military. The SuJu members also teased Donghae with the presence of Jisoo.

One week before Donghae enlist into the military, they spend lots of time together at one another apartment. Jisoo has promised to wait for him to complete his military service.

During the two years, Donghae will make sure to spend his time with his girlfriend during his vacation. 

They were also spotted having date in Donghae and his brother cafe by local media outlet, Dispatch.

After Donghae was discharge from military, together with s he prepare their comeback album and has recorded 'SJ Returns' that was broadcast through V app.

Coming back with title track 'Black Suit', girlfriend Jisoo shows her support for Super Junior through her social media by posting her streaming to the song.

Jisoo on the other hand has also busy working on her current drama, and also her comeback. Being known as the y queen in the kpop industry, she does have pressure whenever it comes to making a comeback.

This time round, the couple will be reuniting infront of the public as they were confirmed to attend the 2017 MAMA which will be held in Hong Kong. Along with many other artiste, they will be flying to Hong Kong one day before the award itself.

 

Dressing in her comfy sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans covering herself with a long trench coat, finishing her entire outfit with her favourite Gucci shoes and her Dior handbag.

The moment she arrives in the airport, she is full of smiles constantly smiling and waving at her fans and also the paparazzi. Many fans are hoping that Jisoo can take the same flight with Super Junior.

However, she is taking the same flight as her company junior BTS and Song Jihyo. 

Greeted by many fans waiting for her outside the airport VIP exit, she wave then quickly get on the black van heading off towards the venue for rehearsal.

 

Super Junior on the other hand arrived on the day where the award show will be taking care. They took early morning flight to Hong Kong and immediately headed straight to the MAMA venue for rehearsal before getting ready for the award show.

Closer to the time where the red carpet will be starting, every artiste is getting ready for their red carpet appearance at the backstage. Jisoo got her makeup and hair done before changing into black tight dress showing off her curves.

"Oppa." Jisoo said softly when she stepped out and saw Donghae talking with Sehun.

"Oh annyeong Jisoo noona." Sehun immediately greeted her politely.

"Done with your preparation?" Donghae asks sweetly hugging her by her waist.

Jisoo nodded her head smiling at the two guys. "I need to go to the toilet first. You guys carry on talking." Jisoo excuse herself heading straight to the ladies.

"Hyung when are you gonna propose to Jisoo noona?" Sehun asks the older guys teasingly.

"I have been wanting to propose to her as soon as i discharge from my military service, but im scare that she is not ready for marriage." Donghae sighed at the thought of marriage.

"I feel that noona is ready though. Hyung you should quickly propose to her before other guys snatch her away from you. The time when you were away from military, dont you know there were lots of guys trying to court noona?" Sehun said.

"Of course i know. Jisoo told me whenever we met." Donghae reply.

"Then you should hurry hyung." Sehun patted his back before going into EXO's waiting room.

 

Soon the award ceremony starts, due to the seat availability constraint Jisoo and Super Junior cant be seen in the artiste seats section. While Dynamic Duo is doing its opening stage, Donghae and Jisoo play games together on the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter