Part 2

Though I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with another part of the "Though I loved you" series. Although I was planning on dividing the story into only 2 parts, I thought that it would be fine to post this now because I didn't finish the rest yet. But I promise it won't be more than 3 parts 

I linked the first part above, so make sure to read that first before reading this.

And I'm sorry for updating late, I kind of wrote this at the hospital.

Anyway, Let's get with this~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Jaebum watched how Sooyoung pressed the familiar numbers on the electronic door lock. A soft melody could be heard as she turns the knob of her main door.

Entering the flat, following her steps, he saw her throwing her jacket and bag on the sofa before going straight to her bedroom. He would usually follow her into her room and lay on her bed waiting for her to cuddle as she changes her clothes, but today is different. He decided it was better to wait for her outside.

He went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator to check if it was possible to cook her something. One last dinner, he promised. He couldn't find the ingredients of what he wanted to make; so he thought of ordering food. Grabbing his phone, just as he unlocked the screen, Sooyoung came out of the room wearing her fuschia pyjamas.

"I was about to order food, are you hungry?" he asked as she placed herself on the couch. "I don't think food is my priority right now," she replied in a cold tone. Jaebum locked his phone and inserted it back in his pocket forgetting about food as he marched and sat on the opposite couch. Silence engulfed them again, and this time tension could be felt in the air. The tension was more than the distance between their couches.

Jaebum fitched in his seat, not knowing how to start. She would look at him from time to time with her questioning eyes. "I'm thirsty," she broke the ice and stood up walking to the kitchen to fulfil her desire. Before she could reach the kitchen, two arms surrounded her waist. Jaebum's cheek rested on her head, pulling her towards his torso.

"I love you, Soo," he said with a toneless voice. "I really love you. I know I have been distant to you, but I want you to know that I love you always," he continued. Like a statue, she could neither move her body nor utter a word. "I gave you bad days, a lot of them. You must have felt hurt. You have no idea how much I hate myself for making you cry," he turned her to face him.

She watched how his eyes became red and glistened with tears. "But I couldn't do anything," he muttered. A tear slipped down his eyelids, even though his fringe covered his eyes, the droplets didn't go unnoticed by the girl. She felt so emotional at that moment, and seeing him cry was one of the most uncommon thing ever. Her eyes bawled along, wetting her cheeks. She loved him so much.

"Why?" She asked, "Why must you do this?" His head fell down colliding with his hands. He cleaned his face off tears, shaking his head. "Because I love you. I need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter