Daddy And The Gangster - Final

Daddy And The Gangster

Before the masked figure had a chance to sheath his sword, a figure charged at him with a weapon drawn.  Instinctively, the masked figure raised his sword and blocked the attack.  There was a clanging of steel as the two swords clashed and locked in a battle of strength with neither willing to yield.

The masked figure grabbed the hilt of his sword with both hands and swept it up, breaking the deadlock.  The two took a step back and looked at their enemy.  The man in the shirt and tie looked at the masked figure standing before him.  There was no exchange of words.  After a brief moment, the two rushed towards each other as they exchanged an onslaught of blows.  They struck their swords while dodging their enemy's blades. 

The masked figure blocked the man's blade and followed through, slashing the man across the arm and knocking him to the ground.  The masked figure brought his sword down once again, attempting to end his enemy but the man managed to get back on one knee and raised his sword to block the blade that came crashing down on him. 

The man clenched his teeth and used every strength in his body to strike back at his attacker but the masked figure was quick and saw it coming.  The masked figure knocked the sword out of the man's hand and plunged his blade into the man.  The masked twisted his sword, inflicting excruciating pain into his enemy.  The man gritted his teeth to stop himself from crying out from the pain. 

The masked figure twisted his sword again and again as blood poured oozed out from the man's chest.  Finally, the masked figure pulled his sword out as the man dropped to the ground.  He was about to walk away when he noticed the man trying to get back up.  Despite bleeding from his wound, the man refused to stay down but his injuries were critical.  The masked figure simply stood and watched as the man struggled in vain.

It was then a shot rang out.

The masked turned around just in time to deflect the bullet that was fired at him.  He gripped his sword and rushed towards the person who had fired the shot from behind.  He raised his sword, about to bring it down with a mighty swoop, when he saw the face of the person holding the gun.  He immediately pulled his sword back.

With trembling fingers, Woohyun fired another shot, aiming for the masked figure but his aim was off.  He fired again and again but all his bullets were easily dodged by his enemy.  Even with a gun, he was useless.  He pulled the trigger again in frustration only to discover that he was out of ammunition. 

Woohyun glanced at Sungyeol's fallen body in a pool of blood.  The moment when they arrived at the hospital and found out that Sungyeol had lied to them, they were able to track the gps on his phone.  But they were too late.  He saw his brother's bodyguard, Sungjong nearby and then his own bodyguard, Hoya.  He felt so helpless.  Here was his enemy, standing before him and he could not do a thing.  Tears of anguish filled his eyes. 

"Why?" Woohyun demanded as tears strolled down his cheeks.  "What did we do to you?  Who are you?"

The masked figure remained silent as he stood and looked at Woohyun.

In a last desperate attempt to kill his enemy, Woohyun rushed over to where Sungyeol's body lay and picked up the sword on the ground.  He grasped the sword with both hands and charged towards his enemy.  He knew he was no match for the masked figure but he was willing to take that risk.

Woohyun let out a scream as he plunged his sword straight at his enemy.  He expected for the masked figure to block his attack and strike him down.  Instead, he was met with surprise when he saw the masked figure standing still and making no attempt to block his sword.  He gasped with shock when his blade plunged into his enemy's chest.  Woohyun released his hold on the sword and took a few steps back, wondering why his enemy did not block or attack.

The masked figure pulled out the sword from his chest and tossed it aside.  The blood gushing out from his wound did not seem to faze him.

Woohyun knew he was at the end of his rope.  He closed his eyes and waited for the end.

After a long moment of silence and there was still no movement from his attacker, Woohyun slowly opened his eyes.  The masked figure standing in front of him was gone.  He glanced around the place and found that he was the only one standing there.


In the early hours of the morning, Woohyun returned to Sunggyu's apartment, the only refuge he had left.  He found Sunggyu still asleep in bed.  The older man was sick and needed to have a good night's rest.  He was glad that the sleeping pill he gave Sunggyu was working.  He stood and watched in silence until Sunggyu stirred and opened his eyes.

"Woohyun?" said Sunggyu.  "You're up early."  He paused when he noticed the solemn look on Woohyun's face.  He climbed out of bed and approached Woohyun.

Tears welled up in Woohyun's eyes.  Without a word, he leapt forward and embraced Sunggyu, crying into the older man's chest.  "They're all dead," cried Woohyun.  "I'm so useless.  I couldn't even kill my enemy."

Seeing Woohyun in a flood of tears, Sunggyu didn't know what to say.  He wrapped his arms around Woohyun to console him.  He felt wetness on his shirt as Woohyun's tears continued to flow.

They remained like that until Woohyun's tears finally subsided.  There was a moment of silence in the room before Woohyun slowly took up a step back.  He raised his eyes and looked up at Sunggyu.

The shocked look on Woohyun's face told him that it was all over.  Sunggyu looked down at his chest and saw the blood  which had seeped through the bandages and his shirt.

Woohyun's eyes widened in horror at the awful truth.  "It was you?"


"But you promised my parents.  You said you would kill them all."

"I will kill everyone but him."

"Do you like him that much?"

"Yes."

"Then, can I still call you daddy?"

 

 

 

The End.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

And the gangster is .......

Hope you all had fun.  Thanks for reading.