Unexpected Guest

RAINBOW

One tall middle aged man rang the bell of Rainbow. Kyuhyun was busy in kitchen. Kyuhyun shouted abit annoyed towards the door.

 

Kyuhyun: Just a minute please wait...

 

Tall man removed his new shoes and arranged it perfectly infront of the door. Kyuhyun opened the door after a few seconds. She blinked her eyes towards the stranger. She checked him from head to toe. Man was standing awkward and trying to smile nervously. 

 

 

Kyuhyun: Seems like it's brand new shoes,right?

 

Man nodded his head. Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Kyuhyun: H-hm, then quickly wear it, else you are going to freeze to death in here. Come on wear it.

 

Man simply followed Kyuhyun's words. She tried her best to resist laughing watching the man struggle with his new shoes. 

 

Man: Done.

Kyuhyun: H-hm Okay Come in.. come in

 

Man walked into hall and placed himself in one of the chair Kyuhyun pointed him to be seated. Kyuhyun watched his whole moves feeling amazed.

 

Kyuhyun: Okay.. what would you like to drink? Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate with icecream.. Oh... sorry. You like black tea with lemon the most right?! Give me a moment i will quickly prepare it for you.

 

Kyuhyun walked towards the CD player and played a song sung by her. She then walked straight to kitchen without caring the man. She came back just when the song finished. The man seems amused by her most beautiful angelic voice. She placed the tea infront of him.

 

Kyuhyun: Huh?! What made you so amused?

Man: That... song..

Kyuhyun: Oh! Yeah I sang it. My husband's bestfriend Choi Siwon wrote that song. How's it?!

Man: H-hm Nice.

Kyuhyun: Lyrics are average, but to listen it in my sweet voice made it beautiful,right?!

Man: This is Shim Changmin's house right?!

Kyuhyun: Shim Changmin?! What Shim Changmin?! Oh!!! My husband... My only husband.. I will call him right now., Okay?!

Man: H-hm.

 

Kyuhyun took her smartphone and dialed Changmin's number. After two ring Changmin picked her call.

 

Changmin: Hello.

Kyuhyun: Hello Shim Changmin-shi. It's me.

Changmin: Tell my kyu-tie.

Kyuhyun: One great surprise. Your dearest friend has came. 

Changmin: Who?!

Kyuhyun: The great singer and lyricst Choi Siwon. 

Changmin: Siwon?! When did he reached?

Kyuhyun: H-hm like 12 minutes before.

Changmin: What's he doing right now?!

Kyuhyun: He is near me. He seems shocked like he received his kinder garten book for first time. Now he seems too shocked after listening to our talks.

Changmin: Kyuhyunie don't scare him. He is too naive. Seems like I will be late today. Please don't make him bored. Okay?

Kyuhyun: Okay my husband.

Changmin: Muaaaahhhhh 

Kyuhyun: Mmmmmmmm

 

Siwon seems surprised and shocked at same time. He don't know how to deal with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun walked towards him and stood right infront of him.

 

Kyuhyun: Don't be too scared. This over sized shirt is Changmin's. Me too. I am Shim Kyuhyun. Changmin's beautiful wife.

 

Kyuhyun extended her hands towards Siwon to shake hands. But her hand was covered by Changmin's shirt long sleeves. Siwon got confused how to shake hands. Kyuhyun used his other hand to pull the sleeves up and grabbed Siwon's hand and shook it. 

 

Kyuhyun: Hey! Changmin always talks about you. Like everyday. Durning these 4 years i have been listening to it. So I just knew who you are, right the moment when i saw you. Since you didn't informed that you will pay a visit, I decided to pull a prank. Don't take it seriously. This is my style.

 

Siwon smiled at Kyuhyun. This young lady talks alot. She really remind him someone from past.

 

Kyuhyun: Come on get up. Oh ! Chwang told me early that he will come late today. He ordered me not to make you bored. I was on workshop when you came. Calling bell's ding dong! 2 minutes, I will be back...

 

Siwon: Workshop?!

Kyuhyun: Yes. Look at there. Read that board.

Siwon: My workshop....?!

Kyuhyun: Yes! From there things are chopped, mixed oiled and boiled, then the assembled products are served here.

Siwon: Huh?! Survival hall?! 

Kyuhyun: Correct. I will show you everything. It's plenty out here. Come with me. Wait! Do you think that I talk too much?! 

Siwon: No, not at all.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon's hand and shook it again.

 

Kyuhyun: Good Good!!! You are the first person to say like that. Come on lets go.

 

Kyuhyun walked infront of Siwon. Siwon laughed a little. Kyuhyun was like a naughty 5 year old girl who talk too much. 

 

Kyuhyun: This is our Drawing room. But we named it Kinder Garten since we both are kids. Now a genious musician has arrived at our home, so let me change this name. If we didn't set up name boards Chwang will mess things up. He really have a poor memory. Very absent minded also. 

 

They both moved to up stairs. 

 

Kyuhyun: This is Dark Room. Chwang is really crazy about photography. He will do everything. He also teached me. Developing, Printing etc. And this is our bedroom. 

Siwon: Our Dreams?!

Kyuhyun: Sounds great right?! It's all my suggestion. Now I will show you a special room. 

 

Siwon walked into a room. The room is too simple. No decorations. Simply a chair in middle of room, facing the wall with a colourfull graphical rainbow on it's left side.

 

 

Siwon: Why is this room like this?!

Kyuhyun: Yes! I knew it that you will ask the same. I will tell you but... Will you laugh?! 

Siwon: Huh?!

Kyuhyun: Promise me that you won't laugh. 

Siwon: Promise.

Kyuhyun: Okay. Chwang will leave to work at 7.30 am. Then till 10 am, i have to do cooking, cleaning, washing etc. After that I will become bored. Then I will come to this room and I will simply sit on this chair and stare at this wall. I will see my Chwang there. 

 

Kyuhyun imagines Changmin and gave a few flying kisses towards the wall. She also imagines Changmin who talks casually with young ladies coming to park. One girl gave him a chocolate and he accepts it.

 

Chwang! How many times i have told you not to accept things like this from those stranger girls!!!

 

Changmin gives back the chocolate to girl and apologize as if he heard Kyu's nagging.

 

Good Boy...

 

Kyuhyun laughs happily. She also gives lots and lots of flying kisses.Watching Kyuhyun, Siwon also begins to laugh.

 

Kyuhyun: See! You laughed! You promised me that you won't laugh. 

Siwon: I am sorry. I didn't mocked you. I really love this concept. From seven colours of your thoughts, you have drawn a Rainbow full of Love. It's like two souls are meeting each other.

Kyuhyun: Huh?! WHAT!!!

Siwon: From seven colours of...

Kyuhyun: Stop! You know english and korean right?!

Siwon: Yes.

Kyuhyun: Then speak on that language.

Siwon: Okay... That.. me...

Kyuhyun: Leave it. We will talk about it later. You might be tired from long journey. Do you have a habbit of washing yourself?

Siwon: YES!!!

Kyuhyun: Okay then quickly bath and freshen up. Bye. 

 

Kyuhyun left Siwon alone in the room. Siwon sighed deeply. How can someone be like this! He thought himself. He used the common bathroom at hall to freshen up. He went to the small garden near hall and took a seat there on one of wooden bench. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the cold breeze. He whispered a name silently.

 

Bummie...........