Chapter Three

My So-Tall Boyfriend

Days passed and right now Boram is hanging out with her girl-friends, Hwayoung and Soyeon on the class break. 

"Boram unnie, tell me how you can hook up with Zin?" asked Hwayoung as she nudged on Boram's shoulder

"Yeah! I thought you hate him at the first place ... How both of you end up together?" Soyeon stopped reading her book and lying her head on her arms.

"Huh? Why?" Boram asked back as she raised her eyebrows

"Just tell me unnie!" Hwayoung pouted.

"Arraseo," Boram finally give in and every moment that happened to her and Zin flashed in her minds back.

~FLASHBACK~

[A/N : Maybe the next few chapter is the flashback of Boram and Zin love encounter]

"Yahhh !!! I'm late !!! Mrs. Kim is so gonna kill me!" Boram screamed as she ran all of her hearts to the class

Suddenly

'BAM!'

A sound of book falling off the floor can be heard. Boram fell on her back and rubbed her head in pain.

"Ouch!" Boram whined rubbed her legs. There was a small bruise at her knee. She glanced at her watch and quickly took her books on the floor and stood up. She looked up to see the person who had just bumped on her and GOSH! He is soooo tall !

The boy raised his eyerows and started to walk away.

"Watch where you going, 5 inch shortie!" he hooting Boram and smirked slyly.

Boram widened her eyes and shouted "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" she said in wrath.

The boy rotated back to face Boram and again smirking. "I forget one more word, '5 inch shortie ahjumma'" he turned back and started to walk again.

Boram is sighing furiously. "WHAT ??! 5 INCH SHORTIE AHJUMMA ? HOW ABOUT YOU GIANT MONSTER AHJUSSHI ?!" Boram shouted as she stomped her feet.

Zin automaticly turned and shoot Boram a glare which sends shivers on her spine. She gulped as Zin walked to her back. She stepped back and finally her back rammed with the locker. Zin crashed his hands to the locker, caged Boram and bent down at Boram's level. 

"Giant monster ahjusshi?" he asked as he smirked.

Boram gulped and looked down. Zin put his hand back in the pocket. "I don't have time for you, ahjumma. So I let you go" Zin said coldly as he walked.

Boram takes her breathe back as she fall on her knee. After a while she stood up and walked back to her class. "I hate you! I hate you" she cursed Zin under her breathe

-----------------------------------------

At the class break, Zin went to the kafe with his friends, the X-5. As he sat on the chair, he saw Boram with Eunjung laughing as if there were something funny. Suddenly Zin's mind were playing the incident happened before. 

"HOW ABOUT YOU GIANT MONSTER AHJUSSHI?!" Boram's scream played in his mind. As far as he know,every girl would become a completely angel when around him. But Boram is different, she even shouts at him. He smiled alone as he eyeing Boram. 

"Hyung ! What are you looking at?" Sulhu asked as he tapped on Zin's shoulder.

"Huh?" Zin faced him. "Aniya, nothing"

"Okay" Sulhu replied back.

But still, Zin can't take his eyes off Boram. Once again he looked at Boram's direction and watching her doing. Sulhu once again caught his hyung were looking at someplace, quickly followed Zin's eyes and found that Zin is looking at the T-ARA member. 

"Hyung, are you looking at the T-ARA?" Sulhu asked.

Zin turned back to him. "Who is T-ARA?"

"The two girls you have been eyeing was one of their members. T-ARA is the queenka group, well they are not really famous and scandelous like 4Minute but still they are kinda famous."

"You mean that short girl is T-ara member?"

"Ye, her name is Boram. Jeon Boram. Class 4-C if I'm not mistaken. Haewon's hyung class right?"

Haewon looked at Boram and smiles. "You mean that cute freeshia lover, Jeon Boram? Yeah, she sitting beside me."

"Freeshia lover?" Zin asked as he looked at Boram's back.

"Yeah, she loved freeshia very much." Haewon explained as he raised his eyebrow. "Wait, why are you asking about her? Do you know her?" 

"No... I'm just asking." Zin avoiding Haewon's question and continue eating his lunch. 'Jeon Boram huh?' he thought

---------------------------------

The class session over and Boram is walking home. She hummed her favorite song, SNSD's Say Yes. 

But what Boram didn't know, Zin was stalking on him that night. Finally he got her address and he smiled satisfied.

---------------------------------