Remembering and Good news

We're Always and Forever Be DB5K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin’s POV

“Ah hyung!! Can I at least get out from this house once?! I’m not a patient that would die the second I step outside and no one will recognize us here anyway!! And why I always stuck with you?!” I yelled at Junsu-hyung

“Yah! You’re annoying! Don’t you hear what Yunho-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung said! You can’t do anything till you’re health is back? You stuck with me because I’m the only one who really flexible with my schedule. Deal with it!” Junsu-hyung yelled back at me.

We’ve been yelling at each other since I got out from the hospital 2 weeks ago. All of us move into some secluded area outside Seoul. Not many people know we’re moving out together. Only a very small portion of people where we are and most of it is artist and pretended that they don’t know where I am because Yunho-hyung tells them so. He lied to our manager that I need rest until I really healed and Yunho will away to do some work for both of us. Jaejoong-hyung also becomes busy planning something for all of us. Yoochun-hyung must back to his schedule to shooting some drama because he had a contract before I was sick. He said if he knows I’m sick, he will refused to take the drama and accompany me instead but I’m happy he’s doing a drama even when we don’t able to see each other in the past 2 years. Now I’m left with Junsu-hyung. I’m happy that someone always beside me and I’m happy it’s Junsu-hyung but sometimes I missed the others. I’m happy because I can always have pranks on him and in the end he yelled at me. It always ended up he mad at me and forgives me later that day.

“I’m bored with you. At least can we come to the park nearby? I’m deadly bored right now.”

“Alright. I kind of bored to end up mad at you in the end. We can have some fresh air then” he said

“Hyung! You’re the best!” I said while hugging him. As usual we take some accessories to cover our face but it sometime it failed. The good thing is this is a private area. Only residence can enter this place. I can see some kids playing and they spotted us entering the park. We walk into the nearest bench as their eyes watching us two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter