Awake

We're Always and Forever Be DB5K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yunho’s POV

I went to my apartment. Then I take a bath. I cry while showering. Why is this happening to both of us? I know this 2 years has been hard for us especially him. But why did he the must to suffer the most? I know the other 3 suffered a lot to. I hope I can replace his place just now.

After taking a bath I went to bed. I miss him sleeping beside me. It’s been sleepless night without Changmin. He usually comes to ask me to accompany his sleep and it becomes a habit sleeping with him.

Nobody’s POV

The next morning Yunho wakes up and starts to pack his thing and went to the hospital again. When he arrived at the hospital, some people crowded outside the hospital because the news buzzing about Changmin got into the hospital and his reunion with JYJ. He asked the hospital to keep the people away from us. When he got to the room, he saw Jaejoong was holding Changmin’s arm while Yoochun and Junsu was sleeping side by side in the couch. He misses this time like forever. Together like nothing happen for the past 2 years.

Jaejoong’s POV

Why is this happening to you, Changmin? Sorry I don’t stay by your side for the past 2 years. I’m sorry I can’t cook for you again like the olds time. I’m sorry to make you eat ramen with Yunho (I know because ramen is the only thing that Yunho can make). After thinking of it, I never see Yunho so depressed like that. Last night Yunho looks like a person whose going to lose the most important thing in his life. Don’t tell me he was thinking we’re going to dump him after Changmin back on his feet again or maybe worse. Oh Yunho please don’t think about that we’re going too abandoned again after this. I’m going to makes this work between us so that we can be together again. Then I heard someone open the door. I saw Yunho enter the room.

“Ah Yunho! How’s your night?” I asked

“Fine. Were the three of you just wait here all night? You guys don’t have to do that.”

“It’s okay. He’s not your own maknae, you know. I still think he’s our maknae too.” I said

“Okay then. But aren’t you guys have something to do with your schedule or something?” he said as he sit across me

“Oh that! We kind have busy with individual activity right now. Beside that we still arranging our song for next album” I said

“Lucky you….” He mumbled

“Btw hyung what happen that day that makes Changmin lying here?” asked junsu with sleepy tones

“He slips when he’s taking a bath and his head hit the bathtub edge. This is my fault that he’s in this condition right now” Yunho look down and started to cry. Then I saw Junsu and Yooch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter