Chapter 12

We're Always and Forever Be DB5K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin's POV

Everybody in the hospital congratulates us for winning the lawsuit. Five of us have been released from SME and still can us the DBSK's name. We use the hospital auditorium again for celebrating our victory. I think I would tell my hyungs about my cancer after the party. I don't want to ruin their happiness right now and I already my doctor that he can tell them in case I pass out again.

"We finally together again!" Jaejoong yelled

"Yeah!" Said my other 3 hyung while hugging and jumping together. Since I can't join them, they hug me for a while. This is the first time I see their face happy after 2 years.

One by one suju's member congratulate each of us and they thanks us for making them realize that they can't live without each other. They can reunite with hankyung-hyung again. I'm happy for them too.

It's almost midnight so everyone went home. I back to my room again. I think I'm ready to tell them.

"Hyung, I wanted to tell you something." I started.

"What? Can't you wait till the morning? I'm sleepy." Yoochun-hyung said while yawning

"I can't. I want to tell this to you all of you right now! I can't lie to you again!" I yelled

"Hah?! What do you mean by that?!" Yunho-hyung asked

I stare at my hand not looking at hyungs. I'm afraid of them being mad again that I'm not completely honest with them.

"I might not survive this cancer. It's only 15% I can survive. I'm sorry hyung. I don't want to make you worry again but I can't lie anymore. I wanted to see you all happy while doing the lawsuit. I'm sorry I'm not completely honest with you guys." I determine not to cry because I'm ready whatever happen. I can't look into their eyes. To scared to look at their reaction.

"What?!" They yelled together.

"I'm sorry I don't want to make you all worry during the lawsuit...." I still staring at my feet.

"Well Changmin we kind of expect that to happen. You're acting weird since you pass out that night and when I asked the doctor how's your progress, he kind of cover the truth for you. We already prepare for the truth." Yunho-hyung explain.

I widen eyes and lift my head to see all of them. The worried face that they've been hiding for some time. Jae-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter