We're Always and Forever Be DB5K

We're Always and Forever Be DB5K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's POV

"Yah! Sunjong-ah! Don't bother Yunho! You know how scary he is when at work!" Leeteuk yelled.

"But appa I want to play with Yunho-ajusshi." Sunjong pouted cutely to her appa.

"Kya!! Why are you so cute like your mother?!" Leeteuk smiling while pinching his 3-years old daughter. "Okay you can watch him work and thanks to you I can make an excuse to ran away a little bit from my work." Leeteuk smile again.

Sunjong place at his hand and walk towards dance practice room. As always there's always a noise at the dancing room. Some trainee watching Junsu's examples since he's the perfect example both as a singer and dancer. Sunjong amaze by him.

"Ah! Junsu-ajusshi is so cool!" She yelled cutely as Junsu finish his dancing and everybody turns their heads to the source including a very serious Yunho who glaring at the smiling Leeteuk.

"Aaaa!! Sunjong-ah!!" Junsu yelled his high pitched dolphin voice and run towards the little girl. He take the girl from Leeteuk and kiss her cheek. Sunjong giggle.

"Okay guys. You have a day to practice what Junsu's have been showed." Yunho tell the trainees. Some of them sighing because they can't protest to their boss.

"Yunho-ajusshi, I miss you" she said offering her hand to Yunho to get carry by him. Yunho accept it.

"I miss you too." He smiled at Sunjong then he glare to Leeteuk. "Where have you been? I need you to runs this company!" Yunho asked. He never called Leeteuk a hyung again since they work together.

"Hehehe. When your kids born you would be like me too. You're expecting twins right in two weeks?" Leeteuk asked. Yunho nod.

"Really?! I will have more dongsaeng again!!" Sunjong yelled happily.

"Don't forget about Joonho okay? I think he's here with his father. You can go with Junsu." Giving Sunjong to Junsu. "And you! Come with me!" Dragging Leeteuk to his office.

"Bye sweetie! See what I'm talking about him being scary." Leeteuk said as he dragged out from the room. Sunjong giggle at her father. All the trainee hold their laugh when Yunho still in the groom and start laughing when both of them comes out.

"All of you stop laughing or I called Changmin here!!" Junsu yelled to the trainees and they silent at once. There's one person they don't want to mess around beside Yunho, it's Changmin. They heard from their senior artist that Changmin, Kyuhyun and Yoochun always give pranks when they just a trainee especially Changmin. Their senior said that they're lucky they just have Changmin's minions to do the work and just have a pranks from Changmin once in a while but enough to make them cry.

"Sorry boss!!" They said together.

"Now just back to practice okay? Just watch them okay?" Junsu said to trainees and staff there. "Come on we're going to Jaejoong-hyung okay." Junsu said to Sunjong. She nodded. They walk to other practice room and met a group artist that already debuted doing something.

"What are you guys doing?" Junsu asked.

"Ah! Junsu-sshi!" They said bowing to Junsu. "We just doing something that Changmin-sshi asked" one of them said.

"Oh! Good luck with that." Junsu said while walks again to the practice room.

"Junsu-ajusshi, what are they doing?" Sunjong said.

"Remember evil Changmin?" Junsu asked. She nodded. "He asked those guys to do his evil thing." Junsu said.

"Why they want to do Changmin-ajusshi's evil plan? It's not good to do that." Sunjong said.

"You will understand when you're older." Junsu said. She nodded. They arrived at the practice room when suddenly BoA went out from the room holding and stomach. She looks pale.

"Oh. Hi Junsu." She said weakly and runs to the restroom.

"Hi noona." Junsu late reply. Then Jaejoong comes out from the room.

"Yah! BoA! What are you want to tell me?! Ah! Junsu, why is Sunjong here?" Jaejoong said while holding his one year old son.

"It's not the time to ask that. Your wife just went to the restroom and I thinks she's throwing up. She look sick." Junsu said.

"Ah! Hold him for me please and substitutes me as a coach inside." Jaejoong said as he handed Joonho to Junsu.

"I'm not a nanny!" Junsu said as Jaejoong went to the restroom. He's holding two kids and sighing. "Well guys want to hear me singing?" Sunjong nodded immediately and Joonho giggle when Sunjong play with his hand. They enter the room as trainees still clueless what is happening with their boss.

"Yah! Yah! He's your boss too! Not a drama!" Junsu said. All of them back to the practicing with their coaches. "What did he means as substitutes him as coach? It's already enough staff here." Junsu said as he place the kids on the couch.

"Junsu-sshi, we need someone to evaluate the trainee after their practice." The staff said.

"Can you do that by yourself? I have to watch this 2 kids." Junsu said while playing with the kids.

"But Jaejoong-sshi said you will replace him if he isn't here." The staff said.

"Okay. Okay." Junsu said. Some trainee gulp when they know Junsu will evaluate them because he always blurt out their mistake right on the spot. Seconds later Jaejoong come back.

"Junsu, can you take over for the rest of the day? I have to bring BoA to the hospital. Something's up. Can you watch him too today? I pick him up later." Jaejoong said while grin to Junsu.

"B-but Sunjong here too. I can't be both a nanny and coa..... W-wait hyung! Don't tell me she's....?!" Junsu asked.

"Hehehe" Jaejoong grins widely.

"I even don't have one hyung. You can have them as much as you want but why didn't you make us a song? It's been years. If you take a break then me too. I'm tired helping Yunho-hyung!" Junsu yelled.

"No you can't!" Jaejoong yelled back.

"Then I announce everyone that you'll have another baby!" Junsu yelled

"Noooo! You can have your break! Everyone here can have a break but please keep this to your self." Jaejoong said.

"Thank you hyung!" Junsu said as he walks to Jaejoong and hug him. "Congratulation anyway." He smile.

"You're welcome." Jaejoong replied.

"Shouldn't you all thank and congratulation to him?" Junsu said to the speechless trainees and staff.

"Thank you and Congratulation Jaejoong-sshi!" All of them said.

"Thanks!" Jaejoong said as he walks out. Junsu followed him to congratulates BoA and walks again to take Sunjong and Joonho to his office.

"Junsu-ajusshi, what are you talking about back there?" Sunjong said while walking and holding hand with Junsu.

"Joonho-ah will have sibling." Junsu smiled to Sunjong.

"Really? Then I will have a dongsaeng again?" Sunjong ask. Junsu nod. Sunjong jump happily.

"But please don't tell anyone about this okay?" Junsu smile at Sunjong. She nodded at him.

They go upstairs to the executive floor that only dbsk, suju and some staff can enter it. As always he put Sunjong and Joonho at the kids play zone that they build when Sunjong born. Since then the play zone never empty because sometimes one of their kids always there.

"Aaaaa!! Kimin!! Yuuri!!" Sunjong yelled and run toward to the playground. Junsu help the little girl to open the kids playground that to high for her so they can't went out without adult supervision.

"Ah Sunjong noona/unnie!!" Both the little kids yelled. They jumped together. Junsu put Joonho on a baby walker.

"Where's your father?" Junsu asked. Both of them points at their father's room. "Okay" Junsu said as he close the kids room towards Yesung's room that shared with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin. When he open the door, he found Yesung sleeping on his desk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin playing starcraft with their laptop and most weird is Ryeowook reading a cooking magazine like Jaejoong does when he still live on their apartment.

"Yah! So this is why I'm stuck with coaching a while ago!" Junsu yelled. Yesung awake slowly with a confuse stare.

"Our shift finish hours ago. Jaejoong tell us to rest here." Yesung said.

"And Jaejoong-hyung went out when I got there. At least I can rest today. Where's Hyukjae?" Junsu asked.

"I think he's with Donghae. Teaching the newest trainee. You never touch a new trainee right?" Ryeowook asked.

"I don't why I never put in charge of that. Btw Kyuhyun shouldn't be in charge of Changmin's place while he's gone?" Junsu said.

"It's already taking care of. Remember the trainee we've been pranks back then? Well they help us since they can't have revenge on us so they get their on new trainees." Kyuhyun explain.

"Whatever then. Please watch Sunjong and Joonho for me okay? Both of their parents busy with their own business. I have some errand too." Junsu Said.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me that they're here!!" Ryeowook said.

"Yeah!" Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin said while closing their laptop and walks to the room.

"And we know what your errand is. It's having a conference video call with YooMin, calling your girlfriend or joking with Hyukjae." Yesung said as he went to the couch to continue his sleeps.

Junsu's POV

I'm totally bored. Ever since our first artist debut we can't make another album because we busy with them. We've been dying to have time to make it but always fail. Once we didn't have an errand on the company, we have our own schedule. Like now. The only one who busying himself with company errand is Yunho-hyung. Yoochun have some shooting in US. Although it's done but decide to stay there for a while because he can't do anything here without Changmin. Changmin have a company errand and shooting in Japan. He already done but decided to stay for a while because his girlfriend works there. He's always busying himself after he recover from cancer. Although we concern about him but he said he doing fine because we're with him. I never went to the apartment since no one will be there this month. Yunjae-hyung move out since their married and they went there if it's already late to go home. I always crashing at my hyung place's or suju's. Oh yeah! Yoochun already have a fiancé and they're going to be married after Yunho-hyung's kids born. Yunho-hyung will kill both of them if they don't back before his baby's born and I'm gonna be their god father again. I already god father to Joonho. My phone vibrates. It's from Changmin.

'Hyung, can you held a video conference right now? I already connected to Yoochun-hyung'

I went to my room that I share with both of Yoochun and Changmin. I hate my room since they haven't been there for a month I turn on the computer and log on.

"So Junsu tell us." Yoochun started. "Did BoA noona pregnant again?!" Changmin blurt out

"Yah! How did you know?!" I almost yelled. I don't want the other to know that she's pregnant.

"We have a minions remember? Even you say it's mine but you two like to use it too right?" Changmin said. Both Yoochun and I only can nod to that.

"So hyung you wake up in the middle of the night just wanted to asked me that?" I said while looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter