#oncloudnine: Before The Clouds

#oncloudnine

#oncloudnine: Before The Clouds


 

The door was knocked, after a long while it was never been knocked by anyone in this school. The kids inside the room were definitely surprised; not even once they would hear the door would be knocked, because it would only mean one thing.

 

A new member.

 

They then quickly ran and hid under the long table that was made for meetings for their club, and then staring openly at each other, tried to find who was the culprit that was responsible for this chaos, but no one seemed suspicious. They all looked innocent yet curious to open this Pandora’s door.

 

“Should we let them in?” A whisper came out from the angelic looking male, a dimple was strong on his cheek whenever he talked.

 

“Should we?” Another one with puppy eyes and rectangular shape lips seemed to be bothered with this.

 

Another knock.

 

“We will be rude if we don’t open the door.” The one with bronze skin and plump lips muttered, without anyone liking it.

 

“Yeah then go ahead and open it you er.” The one with camel eyes and strong jaw hissed at him and the other just made out a harrumph.


“Yah no rude words in this room!” The one that screamed leadership out of his apperance reminded them both with warning tone.

 

Sighing, the oldest one of all nine in the room decided to step up and walked to the door, while everyone was still hiding behind the table, but out of curiosity, they peeked over to see who it was.

 

The oldest one swiftly let them in and because they were hiding under the table, the visual they got was only from legs below. They don’t wear pants which only mean one thing.

 

“IT’S A GIRL!” Both giants in the club, one with protruding pair of ears and baritone voice and the other one also shared baritone voice but seemingly had a lisp, screamed so loudly and stood up in defiant thrills.

 

Everyone then also stood up, wanting to see who the girl was and they cheered right after they saw her.

 

She met gazes with a familiar one and pointed a finger at him. “Oh! Class President...” she trailed off when he raised a brow.

 

The Class President was rather small compared to the others, but there was something special about him, maybe because of those big, doe eyes.

 

She then realized the reason for coming here so she opened her backpack and rummaged it to find an application form and held it tight. “I’m applying to join club. Is it alright?”

 

Standing in front of her, towering, nine males that definitely didn’t match the dictionary definition of nerd or geek - they were all super handsome and semed to be straight out of magazine’s cover or something.

 

The oldest one of nine asked for her permission to take the form, which she gave up easily and waited for their response.

 

It didn’t take too long, because right after the centre of nine - must be their leader or something - reached out his hand and with a welcoming smile he said, “Welcome to #oncloudnine Jung Eunji.”

 


tumblr_p0joj379Bf1vqpshbo4_540.gif

welcome to #oncloudnine babies❣❣