Extra Shot xDD

Comfort

Author's POV:

 

Seong Woo stared at the ceiling of his shared bedroom. He couldn't move or don't want to move out of the bed he is currently lying due to Daniel, still snuggling and sound asleep in his chest. He could only smile down looking at the younger soothing, relaxing, sleeping face. He guessed that Daniel is feeling a little bit better than he was yesterday. Yes, he still check on his temperature with the back of his hand, but Seong Woo knows that the fever is coming down and he is glad it does.

 

"Seong Woo ah, are you awake?" He glance towards the upper shared bed on his right to see the oldest member of their group looking at him, still sleepy.

 

"Yeah, I am. Is there anything you want hyung?" ask Seong Woo. Jisung just shook his head and sat up straight, letting out a yawn then back at looking towards the two younger boys.

 

"How is he?" ask Jisung. "Better, his fever is coming down." Jisung gave a small nods, and smile. "Thats good to hear." They both stayed silent for a while, but then a sort of whimpering was heard from Daniel. Both of them quickly look at him, with Seong Woo being the closest he checked the younger face.

 

Daniel frown and it looks like he was in pain as he didn't stop whimpering and mumbling something which Seong Woo couldn't get what he was saying. "Niel ah, you okay?" he tried nudging the younger boy, trying to wake him up but it didn't work. He could feel Daniel's arm around his waist tighten and with Daniel still whimpering.

 

Jisung starts to panic and climb down the bed and sat on the floor, more like kneeling beside the bed, while Seong Woo struggling to make himself sit up but the grip is to tight that he simply give up to try and sit.

 

Jisung starts to nudge the younger boy, but trying to be as gentle as he can not wanting to suprised the younger. Seong Woo joined in.

 

----------

 

"Daniel ah, wake up. Are you okay?" Jisung said, still nudging the younger male, but still he sleeps and whimpering. "Ahh Seong woo ah, what should we do." he starts to panic, but Seong Woo tried to calm the older.

 

"Let me try again." Seong Woo as he nudge the younger a little bit harder this time. "Niel ah..." With that Daniel open his eyes, a little bit suprised as he sat up and look at the two older male, but with the way he suddenly sat up makes his head throb. Daniel placed both hand on his head and bow down.

 

Again the panic Jisung appear. "Whats wrong? Are you hurt? Do you want me to call manager hyung in? Want to visit the hospital? Where is you...." Jisung was stop by Seong Woo who slap his hand on the older mouth. "Hyung, please relax. You making it worst." he said. Jisung just nod. He stood up and went out to the kitchen, leaving the two of them alone.

 

"Niel..." Seong Woo called, placing one hand on top of the younger's own hand. "My head hurts." Daniel said, head still low as if he's trying to hold in the pain. "Headache?" Daniel simply nod when Seong Woo ask him. "Its fine, maybe its because you suddenly sat up after sleeping for a long time. It happens to me too..sometime." The older tries to reassure the younger. Daniel didn't say anything. 

 

Once the headache stop, he let out a sigh and also lean towards Seong Woo, letting his head rest on the older male's shoulder. Face burried. Seong Woo gave him a gentle pat on the head. "All good now?" the older male asked. He heard a small umm from the younger and smile. Jisung came back with a glass of water and a toast of bread. "Ohh, you okay now Danny?" again the same respond was heard.

 

"That's good. Here, you need to eat the toast and take your medicine. I called the manager and he ask me to remind you to take the morning medicine." Jisung pass the toast to Seong Woo and place the water on the table. "Now you better eat. Seong Woo ah, I'll use the washroom first. We need to leave soon." Seong Woo just nod as he remember that they have a fansign today. He sigh, thinking to himself that he need to leave Daniel alone with the manager. It kind of hurts but he can't say anything.

 

"Niel ah, here take the toast and eat. Don't forget your meds afterward." Seong Woo said, trying to pull the younger male away from his shoulder but Daniel shook his head, disagreeing. He don't want to eat the toast, nor the medicines, nor wanting Seong Woo to leave him. "Don't wanna." he said.

 

"Come on Niel. I need to take a shower and get ready. We can't be late." he tried persuading, but still it didn't work. Daniel whined like a baby. 'This is harder than I thought.' 

 

As Seong Woo try his best, Jihoon and Guanlin came in. "Seong woo hyung, is Daniel hyung okay?" The two younger came in, only to find Daniel with his head resting on Seong Woo's shoulder while Seong Woo holding the plate of toast in his hand. "He's better, but still need to rest and take his medicines. Don't worry." He smile to the two. "Ahh thats good. Anyway, hyung are you gonna use the shower later after Jisung hyung?" 

 

"Nah, you guys can go first. No worries." Jihoon and Guanlin both nods and left, leaving Seong Woo to persuade the sick male again.

 

--------

 

When Jisung came back from his shower, he was suprised when he sees Daniel sobbing, hugging Seong Woo. "What happen?" he asked. He sees that Seong Woo has a defeated expression on his face, so he demand explaination. "He don't want me to go. Said, that he won't get better if I leave, and also he won't eat his medications if I leave."

 

Jisung could only stared at him, head tilted to his right. "So what should we do. The event starts in 2 hours. We need to leave in 30 minutes." No answer came from Seong Woo as he try to calm Daniel down. Jisung can only call the manager and told the man about the current situation.

 

"Don't leave me hyung. If you leave, I'm gonna die." Daniel said after the sobbing stops, whining like a child. Head burried into Seong Woo's neck, hugging his hyung. He looked at Jisung with his puppy eyes, trying to persuade him so that Seong Woo could stay.

 

Jisung can't resist those puppy eyes of his cute dongsaeng and thinking it would be a good idea if one of the members stays at home. So Jisung try to reason with the manager. Daniel knows that Jisung fell for his puppy eyes and grin a little, but he make sure that Seong Woo didn't see him. The two listened to Jisung's conversation and Seong Woo were a bit suprised when Jisung ask the manager about letting him stay at home. "Wait...what?" he said, he try to stand up but the younger male didn't want to let go of his hug. "Niel ah, let go." of course he said no.

 

When it end, Jisung put his phone into his pants. "Okay, the manager said you can stay and watch our sick puppy here. He said to make sure Daniel takes all of his medicine and eat well and sleep well."

 

"But..." Seong Woo tried to protest but stop when Daniel throw his hand up and smile from ear to ear. He laugh happily when his plan worked. Seong Woo gave him a glare. "It's your doing isn't it. You must have gave Jisung hyung your puppy eyes while I wasn't watching." Daniel looked away, act like he don't know what the older is talking about, still have that grin plastered on his face.

 

Jisung gave a small laugh and pat the younger's shoulder. "Well, have a good day watching over Daniel. But don't get sick okay. I don't want to take care of two sick babies when I get back home later. It'll be a disaster." He laughs, earning a plushies being thrown to his face from the two of them. He surrender and leave the room still laughing. Seong Woo heard the others asking about him, but Jisung explained that he have to stay and babysit their center.

 

-----------

 

As they all left the house, Daniel once again snuggle into Seong Woo who is still sitting on the bed. He can only sigh. Daniel gave him a back hug, head resting on the older's back, eyes looking like its gonna shut itself any second but he tries to fight it. "Despite being sick, you can still be mischievous." said Seong Woo, glancing back to the younger male. He can feel that Daniel were smiling and chuckling cutely. "It's cute right?" he asked still chuckling. 

 

Daniel is satisfied with having his favorite hyung to stay at home with him, so that he can get all the attention from him and act cute like a child or whine like a child to him. "Well, it is. I can't actually deny my favorite dongsaeng when he want me stay with him can I?" Seong Woo said smiling as well. He can't resist Daniel's cuteness too like Jisung hyung.

 

So Seong Woo throw one arm to his back and gave Daniel a side hug and chuckles. He knows that Daniel is happy as he can see how the younger smiles widely.

 

'Well, this happen when you spend a lot of time with him, everytime everywhere.' Seong Woo thought to himself, now feeding Daniel the toast as they both laughs and talk about what they're gonna do for the rest of the day together here in their dorm.

 

THE END

 

Okay, this is really the end hahahaha. Although I wrote it a one shot but I can't help but write one more chapter for the next morning xDDDD. Btw, Daniel is still sick here in my story but he is better now like how he is currenly in Seoul. Anyway, please ignore the typos if there is any. Have a pleasant day with our little cutie OngNiel xDDD