ONE SHOT

Comfort

Author's POV:

 

"I'm sorry that I didn't look after my health properly." Daniel said with his worst voice ever, hoarse and weak. He slightly bow to his fan, and getting ready to leave with his manager. He gave a weak smile when his fans all told him to go home fast and take a good rest.

 

The rest of the members and watched as he disappear behind the stage, and Seong Woo couldn't bear watching, he turn his head back to his fan. He is definitely not happy about it. It shows all over his face, but Seong Woo wore a mask of smile on top to hide it.

 

The rest of Wanna One members starts their interview and fansigning for the brand Clean after Daniel went home. Most of them doesn't look good but they tried their best to not look worried or tired while they are doing the event. Jisung was one of them who is not feeling good because he knows Daniel so well. He even cried when the news of Daniel being admitted to the hospital popped up of the media. Since Jisung is the eomma of the group and the most emotional, he can't hold his tears.

 

The second person would be Seong Woo who was with Daniel for the past few days. They were the only two that stayed back in Seoul and not joining the others in Osaka due to their Master Key shooting. So basically, being the only two left, always eats dinner outside after the shooting end and went home straight after.

 

Seong Woo did notice how Daniel look kind of different and not lively and bubbly as he always did, but he didn't ask the younger boy. But today, when he see how pale and sick Daniel looks like, he panicked. He saw how the younger boy can't stand and walk on his own, and collapsed to the ground with him shivering vigorously. He looks so in pain that Seong Woo cried. Yes, he cried.

 

------------

 

They all went back to their dorm after the event ended. All of them can't wait to get home to check on their centre, especially the roommates. When they reached their dorm, they see no lights coming from the other side of the door. Guess Daniel is sleeping and the manager didn't even bother to turn on the light.

 

Jisung unlock the door, and all of them quickly went to his, Seong Woo and Daniel's room, only to find that the said boy sleeping soundly yet looking miserably. Some of them sigh, more like a relief kind of sigh, just happy to see him sleeping.

 

"Alright, all of you go to bed. Let's leave him be." said Jisung like a mother ordering his kids to go to bed.

 

Seong Woo again, have teary eyes but fights back the tears and put on a strong face like saying to himself so many time that Daniel will be fine.

 

"Seong Woo ah, you can go wash up first." said Jisung who look at the younger boy with concerned look. Seong Woo turn to look at the oldest of the member and smile. "It's okay hyung, you go first. I'll go after that." he said, giving him a reassuring squeeze on the elder's shoulder. Jisung only nods and went into the bathroom.

 

Seong Woo was the last person to use the washroom because he told the others to use it first while he sat on Jisung's bed, looking at the younger boy sleeping. Jisung already told him that he can sleep in his bed tonight when the older guy climbed up the shared bed, and slept in Seong Woo's. He understand how the boy is so worried about Daniel well being just by looking at him.

 

When he's done washing up, he went to bed. But before he could even lie down, Daniel calls on him with that weak voice of his.

 

"Seong woo hyung?" Daniel said, heavy eyes looking at Seong Woo who was standing between his bed and Daniel's. "Niel ah, you okay? Do you need something? Are you in pain?" Seong woo asked as he went to the younger boy and kneel down beside his bed.

 

"I'm fine." he said. Seong Woo placed his back of hand on top of Daniel's forehead, and for the love of ...., its hot. Like seriously hot. "Niel ah, have you taken your medicine yet. Your fever is still bad." Seong Woo quickly get up and look for Daniel's medicine, but he was stop by the younger boy when he felt his shirt being tugged by the younger. "I've taken it. Earlier."

 

Seong Woo sigh in relief. He can't help it to be panic when it comes to his favorite dongsaeng and worried for him. Daniel gave one more tugged and Seong Woo turn, looking down on him.

 

"Hyung....sleep with me? Please?" he asked, almost sounded like pleading. At a time like this, the only thing that Daniel want is comfort and warmth despite him already being warmth. He just wanted company, and usually he would go to his mother whenever he was sick or feeling lonely. But tonight, the only person that can help him feels better is his favorite hyung, Seong Woo. Daniel once replied a fan post it question in their recent fansign, that Seong Woo is the second person after his mother that always makes him feel better, since the questioned written were asking about his second important or special person beside his parents. He easily wrote Ong Seong Woo and doodle a smiley at the end of his name, and a little description of why he chose Seong Woo.

 

That is more that enough to make the fans and the person who asked him faint and scream like nobody business.

 

-----------

 

"But won't it be bad, since you're having fever right now. You should at least loose some of the clothes." Seong woo said, he noticed a bowl of water and a towel placed under the bed and quickly grabs it. "Hyung...." again Daniel plead. He really want comfort. He didn't care if he felt hotter if they sleep together or if his fever spike even more, he just need the comfort, like so bad.

 

Seong Woo came back in with a fresh cold water witn few ice in it. He gently squeezed out some of the ice water from the towel, and placed it on top of Daniel's forehead, he opened it wider so that it covers up all the way to his hair as well. Daniel felt a little better, but still not enough. He look back at the older male, slightly pouting, but stops when he coughs. They were phlegmy thats for sure. Seong Woo quickly help him sat up and pats his back lightly and gave a gently rub.

 

"Thanks.."said Daniel. His voice are getting worst after the cough so Seong Woo went out of the room again and into the kitchen to grab some water. He ask Daniel to drink it and he did. Once finished, Seong Woo took the empty glass away and placed it on top of the table.

 

"Hyung....can't you sleep with me now? I really want some comfort." he said. "Yes Niel, for sure I'll sleep with you. Just that I have to make sure you're okay." he took the towel from his head and dipped it into the ice water again, and place it back on Daniel's forehead once he squeezed the extra water out.

 

Daniel gave the older male some space so that Seong woo can sleep. He didn't wait any second and just wrapped his arm around Seong Woo's waist and cuddle into his chest. Seong Woo can't help but smile. He starts to Daniel's hair which is not covered by the towel and shut his eye. "Good night Niel ah, get well soon."

 

"Ummm." is the only reply as he slowly feels that Daniel's breathing even out. Seong Woo mumble quietly, "Don't do this again Niel. You make me worry so much." He gave a light peck on the younger's forehead before he drifted off to sleep, knowing that Daniel will be okay and safe in his arm.

 

THE END.

 

Whatever it is, this is not a romance alright, just a beautiful friendship between hyung and doengsaeng...Since i love OngNiel's friendship so much....plus how I wish this happen to them, with Seong woo being a good hyung and try to nurse Daniel back to health and with Daniel wanting to be cuddle by his favorite hyung. ^^