Chapter 0 (051217)

End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End

 Bold = Speech

Italic = Thoughts/Flashback

Bold + Italic = Speech in Thoughts/Flashback

 Chapter 0

 

It has been years since the bigshots of K-Pop broke the news. Big Bang leader's G-Dragon a.k.a Kwon Jiyong married the love of his life, Girls' Generation leader's Kim Taeyeon.

 

There have always been rumours that G-Dragon catfished in nightclubs and celebration parties. Rumours says that he had many conflicted relationships with global artists and celebrities, so it was shocking that after he finished his military duties, the news that he would be marrying Taeyeon was released to the public.

 

Shotgun marriage, forced marriage, benefits marriage. All kinds of assumptions were made up. But the truth is, they sincerely love each other, deeply.


That rumour was indeed true, he was a ruthless playboy back then, but Taeyeon was the first one who made him have the thought to settle down, with the love of his life.

Their first direct encounter occurred back in early 2015 at a nightclub he rarely goes to.

 

It was T.O.P's friend's birthday party that day since the main lead of the party wasn't his friend, he wasn't planning to. But T.O.P convinced him by telling GD that his new favourite is going there tonight. Of course, he's not ditching this opportunity to land his hand on this new girl he has had his eyes on for a month already.
 

If only Tiffany didn't bring Taeyeon along that day...

Tiffany wanted to help Taeyeon to find new love. Someone nice, sincere and love Taeyeon. Not that GD.


Taeyeon refuses at first as she doesn't have the mood for clubbing.

But that's exactly why Tiffany wanted to bring her along, to forget that painful relationship that just ended.

She just broke up with her boyfriend, Baekhyun.
Their relationship was exposed by a paparazzo.

 

They thought at first that the fans will accept them

They thought that things would calm down after a few months.

They thought that will get through it.


However life isn't a bed of roses, life is a bed of thorns.


Even after a few months, things only become worse.

Baekhyun got frustrated with how things were going, he can't handle the stress from the fans.

He then chooses to give up on her and chose their career.

 

Their love was weaker than she thought. 

 

Age isn't just numbers.

Love isn't just about them.

She is just that easy to give up on.

 

She may be the older one.

But he's the man here.

 

However, it wasn't Tiffany's plan for Taeyeon to meet a heartbreaker instead.

Their relationships weren't always sailing smoothly. For 3 years, they went through several breakups and fights.

 

Taeyeon gets easily jealous when Jiyong hangs out with the girls in clubs. So Jiyong stops getting close to the girls.

But when his brothers for being a faithful boy under Taeyeon's palm, he would get arrogant and put his hands on the girls around to prove them wrong. 

Taeyeon would then yell at him and lock him out of her house when she found out through her friends' Instagram stories.

But eventually, they make up again after realizing that they can't live without one another.

No matter what, with whatever women, he still loves Taeyeon the most.

 


In 2020, months after being discharged from the army, Jiyong proposed to her. 

"I want to be with you forever"
 

 

However, after 2 years of marriage life.


Exactly what went wrong...?

2022, December.

"Ring- Ring-" Taeyeon was cleaning up the house when her phone rang.


It was from Tiffany.


"Taeyeon! Look at the messages I sent you, that bastard is cheating on you!!"


Taeyeon hesitated, she doesn't wish to believe that her husband is cheating, but the truth is clearly shown in the photo Tiffany sent her.

Her fingers trembling, her eyes wavering.
It was a photo of the back of Jiyong, her husband and a young woman, checking in at a hotel.

She recognised that woman, she a 3rd generation girl group member.

Young and pretty, exactly what's she slowly losing.


"Taeyeon, are you still there?" Tiffany asks her after not hearing anything from her speak into the speaker for a long time.


"Y-Yes" Taeyeon hesitated, she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter