HOUSE RULES- CHEATSHEET & APP

 〈 WHERE ARE MY SOCKS ?! 〉THAT SMOL SHARE HOUSE; APPLY OPEN!
 
 
 





HOUSE RULES
a combined venture by the tenants
 
NO PRACTISING ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AFTER 9PM 11PM
so the general idea of this story is that a large group of young adults are sharing a really small house in order to only need to pay a highly reduced rent. they all have their own lives, their own stories, etc. literally all they have in common is that they need to live in this place, as they're struggling financially, just got kicked out, just need a place to say, whatever. the point is, regardless of the reason, they're here together now and, although they practically have nothing to do with each other at the beginning of the story, their lives and problems will eventually intertwine whether they like it or not-- i have some issues and complications planned out but tbh, they'll probably change once i actually start the story.  
IF YOU IN DARE  TO TOUCH MY FOOD, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
although on the smaller side and frankly strange-looking, the house boasts an excellent location. it's located in seoul in gwangjin-gu, (so, close to guri) and walking distance from han river. with a nice and affordable mcdonald's down the street, as well as lots of small restaurants and cafes, it's hard to go hungry.
❤︎ regular night outs as a super cute household ❤︎ NO YES
i don't really have any qualms about faceclaims besides making them suit your character. i'm open to having non-korean characters, since foreign uni students are definitely in need of small, cheap places to stay. that being said, i would still like a few korean characters here and there since it's set in korea.  
KEEP EVERYTHING SANITARY ! I DON'T WANT TO BE INHALING OR INGESTING ANY OF YOUR BODILY EXCRETIONS
i'm down for romance if you want it! it can be an applicant, an oc, whatever. if you want me to decide, i.e., see where the story takes them, i'm open to that too. also, any ual orientation is accepted.
WE'RE NOT HOSTING ANY PARTIES. OH COME ON, REALLY? IT'S A FREAKIN TINY HOUSE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'OH COME ON, REALLY?'
there's no age limit for the characters, but they need to at least by 19. not turning 19 soon, but at least 19. i'm not having any underage high school kiddies running around a house full of aged strangers. that being said, i would also very much prefer that there aren't any 40 year olds hanging about newly-turned adults- so i guess i should take back what i said about htere being no age limits :/
keep the noise down after 10pm
nct's johnny is taken as faceclaim. fill in the app however you want to. tweak it, use a completely different layout, whatever. you can put as much or as little as you want on the app. also, feel free to change the text messages at the beginning, if you want to.