Chapter 1 ~

Descendants Of The Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04/12/2017.

"SM family. We are gathered here today for a serious conversation." The CEO spoke in a serious tone making everyone stop having their little chats. "All idols from all groups are having the same meeting for this serious matter." He spoke.

"This is excluding female idols, though if female idols do want to participate then we can come to an agreement. Anyways, this might be shocking but.. I'm going to get straight to the point here. North Korea is said to be starting a war EXTREMELY soon, the threats are getting more and more serious.. Messengers from North Korea have come over to threaten and pass on the messages from their leader. Younger idols under the age of 18 will NOT be participating." The CEO said this again with a serious tone looking at everyone with his dark brown eyes intensily. The idols gasped in horror and in awe, wondering what exactly the CEO is telling them to do.. Faces going pale, they let their CEO continue whilst feeling on edge.

"We want male idols to spend their time getting ready for this war as you are obliged from our leader to fight. Honestly, i was against this but some idols have been to the military already so it's only fair. Also, it's not my choice whether you fight or not. If you have a problem, you can go and speak to the leader which i very doubt you all want to do. All male idols and some female idols who want to volenteer can start practising. I hope this war is successful, if so.. South Korea can claim North Korea which we highly want. Please don't be afraid you guys can do this! Fighting!" CEO threw his fist highly in the air expecting everyone to follow.. But everyone was too in shock to, he cleared his throat and left swiftly.

"HOW?! WHO DO WE LOOK LIKE TO THE MILITARY? SOLDIERS? NO! WE ARE SINGERS, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!" Jeonghan shouted in anger that he had been keeping in until the CEO left. This news wasn't what SM idols was expecting. Many groups huddled together going over what on earth had just been announced and some even shedding tears in frustration. 

Exo gathered together worry wiped all over their faces, sitting in silence until Baekhyun broke that silence. "Guys! Why aren't you guys saying anything?! We are going to war! I mean our album 'The War'.. We didn't mean it like this! Ugh.. This has to be a dream or like a joke right? This doesn't feel real! I'm going to protest COME LET'S ALL PROT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter