30

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, Yoseob feel like not going to attend the school.

 

‘Yoseob-ah, wake up son. Time to go to schoo’, cooed his mum softly while shaking his body.

‘Mum..’whimper Yoseob , ‘I don’t feel like going today. Can I?’, asked Yoseob in weak tone while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

‘Why? Is there anything wrong? Last week you didn’t attend for the entire week. Did someone bullied you?’, his mum asked with a worried tone.

‘Aniyo mum. I’m just fine. Besides, I need to pack my things. I don’t have time. Pleasee….’ whines Yoseob again and again as he shakes his mum hand.

‘Okay but tomorrow you need to attend school. I’ll send your things after school’, said his mum.

 

Yoseob nodded happily and gave his mum a morning kiss.

 

 

 

Meanwhile….

 

Junhyung already awake and took his morning shower.

After wears his uniform, he went down to the kitchen.

He was greeted by Hyunseung who is now preparing the breakfast for three of them.

 

‘Morning. Where’s Dongwoon?’

‘I think him still sleeping. He was tiring after you asked him to clean the entire house just because he comes home late’, said Hyunseung while placing the plate on the table.

‘What? It’s not my fault. I just gave him a simple punishment to him because he disobey me’, said Junhyung coolly.

‘It’s not that he was doing wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter