26

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoseob was lying down on his fluffy bed.

His been rolling around while his mind was think about Doojoon.

As he was think hard, suddenly, his phone was ringing loudly; wanted to be answered.

 

 

‘Hello?’, Yoseob said as he didn’t look at the ID caller.

‘Yoseob-ah, it’s me. Junhyung’, Junhyung replied.

‘Oh! I never thought that you will call me. So, what is it?’, Yoseob asked.

‘Like I want to call you either. Huh?’, scoffed Junhyung. Then, he continued, ‘I will never call you. It was about Doojoon that I want to talk about’, said Junhyung.

‘Doojoon? About what?’, Yoseob asked impatient.

‘Just come to the park near the school now and I’ll tell you’, Junhyung said then hang up, leaving Yoseob dumbfounded on the other side.

 

 

Yoseob who just blank for few second quickly get dresses when he finally digest what Junhyung talk about on his mind.

 

 

He walk quickly as he wanted to be there quick.

He worried about Doojoon.

 

 

‘What happen to him?’, he thought.

 

 

 

Finally he arrived at the park. He look around, looking for Junhyung.

After few seconds, he called Junhyung, wanting to know his location.

 

 

‘Eodiya?’, Yoseob asked as he tried to breath steadily.

‘Have you arrived?’

‘Neh’

‘Then come to the lakeside. I wait you there’, Junhyung said and hang up.

 

Yoseob quickly ran to the lakeside and found Junhyung was sitting under the shady tree while looking everywhere.

 

 

‘Maybe he was looking for me’, Yoseob thought before approach slowly to Junhyung.

 

 

‘Junhyung’, he call in slow tone as his hand patted Junhyung’s shoulder.

Junhyung turned around and smiled, ‘Oh! You’re here Yoseob-ah’.

‘So, what are you gonna tell me?’

‘You so impatient huh?’, jokes Junhyung.

‘Just tell me. Can’t you?’, hissed Yoseob as he was frustrated with Junhyung attitude.

‘Here’, Junhyung said and passed him an envelope that he received from Doojoon before.

‘What is it?’, Yoseob asked as he choked his eyebrow, looking so confused.

‘Doojoon, he asked me to gave it to you’, Junhyung said and looked away; not wanting to have an eye contact with Yoseob as he felt guilty.

 

 

Yoseob was rushing open the envelope.

He take out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter